Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
GA Tech @ UCF - 7:30pm Kickoff - Sept 16

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2017, 12:46 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Great news !!!   Evening kickoff @ UCF.  I was really anticipating the fact that I'd be baking in the hot sun due to a noon kickoff.

The only bad thing is that this 7:30 kickoff is really going to steal the TV ratings that the (8pm) Miami @ FSU and the (8:30pm) Texas @ USC games would have gotten otherwise !!!

Go Jackets !!!

[Image: ncaa-football-pittsburgh-georgia-tech-590x900.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Easy game for UCF.

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017, 05:05 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I must admit I'm concerned about the GT QB position.  Matthew Jordan has career stats of 18 passing attempts vs 102 rushing attempts.  He just injured his foot and the backup is their former RB who transition to QB.

That said, I see a GT win since UCF opens with FIU and Memphis which are both critical in-conference games.  Thus, I don't see them really working full time to study film to mitigate GT's option oriented run offense.

COOL ....  I JUST FOUND THIS  .....

Club Seats (East & West Side) & the sale of Alcohol inside the stadium  

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/20...ion.48538/

https://www.weriseandconquer.com/

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017, 09:40 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Just got my Club tix.  They just replaced the bleacher seating with seat-backs with armrests & cup holder.  Beer & Wine allowed in club sections only -- that's a must -- especially for a night game !!!   Also booked a couple of rooms at the Doubletree @ UCF  Smile

Sec 127 - Row C - Seats 1-2 - club
Sec 227 - Row B - Seats 1-2 - right above the cabana area (won't go to waste)

Someone not paying attention on stubhub had them listed at $79/each while all others were $138+ each.  Couldn't resist picking up the 2nd set