Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

I was at a wedding recently where some chick brought a puppy with her. It wasn’t even her puppy. I couldn’t roll my eyes hard enough at that sad Look At Me cry for attention.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-15-2017, 03:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I was at a wedding recently where some chick brought a puppy with her. It wasn’t even her puppy. I couldn’t roll my eyes hard enough at that sad Look At Me cry for attention.

Was she plump and homely?

(11-15-2017, 03:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 03:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I was at a wedding recently where some chick brought a puppy with her. It wasn’t even her puppy. I couldn’t roll my eyes hard enough at that sad Look At Me cry for attention.

Was she plump and homely?

Surprisingly no!! Just pee pee’ed off she wasn’t asked to be a bridesmaid!! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-15-2017, 11:51 AM)Kane Wrote: People who take their dogs everywhere with them and act like they are children.

They're pets.
Stop.

lol

People who post lol after posts that don't contain anything remotely funny.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017, 05:11 PM by Kane.)

(11-15-2017, 04:45 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 11:51 AM)Kane Wrote: People who take their dogs everywhere with them and act like they are children.

They're pets.
Stop.

lol

People who post lol after posts that don't contain anything remotely funny.

zing!
lol

edit: You take your dog with you shopping don't you?

(11-15-2017, 01:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

They're pets.
Stop.

lol

Nothing is more sad than witnessing transspecies phobia. What century are we in?

transspecies phobia?
o.O wut?

(11-15-2017, 05:09 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 04:45 PM)DragonFury Wrote: People who post lol after posts that don't contain anything remotely funny.

zing!
lol

(11-15-2017, 01:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nothing is more sad than witnessing transspecies phobia. What century are we in?

transspecies phobia?
o.O wut?

I don't have a dog, or any kind of pet for that matter.

(11-15-2017, 05:09 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 04:45 PM)DragonFury Wrote: People who post lol after posts that don't contain anything remotely funny.

zing!
lol

(11-15-2017, 01:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nothing is more sad than witnessing transspecies phobia. What century are we in?

transspecies phobia?
o.O wut? 

If dogs identify as children then they should be afforded the same basic human rights. I can't believe this has to be explained. No doubt you're a goose-stepping speciesist.

(11-15-2017, 05:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 05:09 PM)Kane Wrote: zing!
lol

transspecies phobia?
o.O wut? 

If dogs identify as children then they should be afforded the same basic human rights. I can't believe this has to be explained. No doubt you're a goose-stepping speciesist.

Laughing

Stop it, you're killing me! 

lololololololol

(11-15-2017, 05:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 05:09 PM)Kane Wrote: zing!
lol

transspecies phobia?
o.O wut? 

But only 3/5ths for the census.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

1010XL:

"That. Just. Happened."

Huh? What the heck is that all about? Something just happened? What? Rick Ballou just said something? Well of course that just happened. I heard it myself. So why are you telling me it just happened?

Moving sigs on the board. Very distracting to me when trying to read the post so I often just skip to the next one. Not a complaint just a, a,,,trivial annoyance.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(11-20-2017, 05:34 PM)PF* Wrote: Moving sigs on the board. Very distracting to me when trying to read the post so I often just skip to the next one. Not a complaint just a, a,,,trivial annoyance.

You can block all signatures.

Can I block individual ones or is it all or nothing?
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(11-20-2017, 09:08 PM)PF* Wrote: Can I block individual ones or is it all or nothing?

Either.

When you go get tire work done and the tech never gives you back your cool stem cap! What’s the deal with that?

Golf. I've become a total fanatic about the game at the same time I'm realizing, I will always suck at it.

(11-29-2017, 08:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Golf.  I've become a total fanatic about the game at the same time I'm realizing, I will always suck at it.

I am the same way
but I play disc golf.

(11-29-2017, 08:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Golf.  I've become a total fanatic about the game at the same time I'm realizing, I will always suck at it.

Don Rickles said that only once he realized he would never play well did he start enjoying the game.

I’m the same as you. I wish I could play better. There are good days and some really bad days but I figure it sort of averages out. I enjoy myself, though, and that’s what matters.

It's one of the few things in life you can love and hate simultaneously.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(11-15-2017, 05:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: If dogs identify as children then they should be afforded the same basic human rights. I can't believe this has to be explained. 

That's right!  If I come out of a bar after a few beers and identify as a dog, I should be allowed to pee on a fire hydrant.  I can't believe this has to be explained to the police.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.