Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

(09-10-2018, 08:45 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Can anybody here watch a [BLEEP] video on the NFL network or Jags website with out it failing in some manner? It is beyond a trivial annoyance that a multi billion dollar industry simply cannot maintain a sever that allows proper functionality. Pisses me off!! No matter the device or browser I try it completely sucks.

They not good.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-10-2018, 08:45 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Can anybody here watch a [BLEEP] video on the NFL network or Jags website with out it failing in some manner? It is beyond a trivial annoyance that a multi billion dollar industry simply cannot maintain a sever that allows proper functionality. Pisses me off!! No matter the device or browser I try it completely sucks.

The NFL app is absolute crap as well.

(09-10-2018, 02:59 PM)DragonFury Wrote: The NFL app is absolute crap as well.

I mean, how does it work. Does the NFL employ it's own Technology/IT/Web design professionals and they do all the work or do they hire out all these services? Either way, someone is making cash and delivering a product that is basically useless. It's nuts to me that the owners would continue to let it be. The only damn videos that play uninterrupted are the force fed ads.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Should of.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-10-2018, 03:29 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 02:59 PM)DragonFury Wrote: The NFL app is absolute crap as well.

I mean, how does it work. Does the NFL employ it's own Technology/IT/Web design professionals and they do all the work or do they hire out all these services? Either way, someone is making cash and delivering a product that is basically useless. It's nuts to me that the owners would continue to let it be. The only damn videos that play uninterrupted are the force fed ads.

That's sweet of you to think the owners know there's an app at all. A few of the younger ones may have a smart phone but Jerry Jones probably barely made it past the idea of mobile phones at all.

Alot.

(09-11-2018, 11:34 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 03:29 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I mean, how does it work. Does the NFL employ it's own Technology/IT/Web design professionals and they do all the work or do they hire out all these services? Either way, someone is making cash and delivering a product that is basically useless. It's nuts to me that the owners would continue to let it be. The only damn videos that play uninterrupted are the force fed ads.

That's sweet of you to think the owners know there's an app at all. A few of the younger ones may have a smart phone but Jerry Jones probably barely made it past the idea of mobile phones at all.

Jerry is the King of Tinder yo.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

1010's Lauren Rew. Her voice = nails on a chalkboard.

(09-14-2018, 12:16 PM)Jagwired Wrote: 1010's Lauren Rew. Her voice = nails on a chalkboard.

Listening right now, completely agree.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

When you're in the hospital post-op and they wake you every two hours to take your blood pressure or draw blood or a "just checking in you." I guess the upside is I have been here since Wednesday so I've avoided the power outages and such going on at home thanks to Florence.

What is up with these caterpillar-like eyebrows that women are sporting these days?

better then

(09-15-2018, 01:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: better then

Freeze your reputation number Now!! QUICK! It's a perfect 420!

(09-15-2018, 03:54 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 01:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: better then

Freeze your reputation number Now!! QUICK! It's a perfect 420!

Ha!

I am in Colorado at the moment... lots of dispensaries about.

(09-15-2018, 04:46 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 03:54 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Freeze your reputation number Now!! QUICK! It's a perfect 420!

Ha!

I am in Colorado at the moment... lots of dispensaries about.

Surely they won't mind if you fly back with a couple of oscars for me? You know, for medicinal purposes of course.

Kimberly Jones

(09-15-2018, 06:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: What is up with these caterpillar-like eyebrows that women are sporting these days?

Have you seen this video? This dude is ranting about his daughter's eyebrows and it's hilarious.

I've been grinding my own coffee lately.

So I finish grinding, and pull out the receptacle to pour the newly ground coffee into a jar for use during the week, and I accidentally hit the switch and, since the receptacle is no longer on the grinder, the grinder fires out coffee grounds like a cannon, all over the kitchen.

You'd think that after one such incident, I'd learn to unplug the grinder when it finishes grinding, but I've done this twice now.

"Even FIRE can't harm Gotham Steel!"

I certainly hope not, it's a, um, frying pan.

(10-07-2018, 10:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: "Even FIRE can't harm Gotham Steel!"

I certainly hope not, it's a, um, frying pan.

You ordered one didn’t you?