Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

[Image: paper-towels.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hate it when my honeydew isn't ripe enough.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2019, 02:21 PM by Jags.)

I know she only does it because she vulnerable and insecure at the moment but, I really don’t like it when I let my dog out and while pooping slowly rotates her head back almost 180 degrees looking at me with those puppy dog eyes.

Or if I’m home alone and I don’t shut the door she’ll pop her head in.  NO! I don’t need you to look at me while I poop.  I got this!

(08-22-2019, 02:18 PM)Jags Wrote: I know she only does it because she vulnerable and insecure at the moment but, I really don’t like it when I let my dog out and while pooping slowly rotates her head back almost 180 degrees looking back at me with those puppy dog eyes.

Or if I’m home alone and I don’t shut the door she’ll pop her head in.  NO! I don’t need you to look at me while I poop.  I got this!

Also when I mistake the edit and reply buttons.

(08-22-2019, 09:35 AM)Rico Wrote: I hate it when my honeydew isn't ripe enough.

Well, tell her not to bathe so often.

We're how many years into smartphone use? Yet morons still record video in portrait. Sideways, people. Sideways!

(09-01-2019, 08:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We're how many years into smartphone use? Yet morons still record video in portrait. Sideways, people. Sideways!

We call it digital media now, Gramps.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(09-01-2019, 10:02 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 08:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We're how many years into smartphone use? Yet morons still record video in portrait. Sideways, people. Sideways!

We call it digital media now, Gramps.

Don't try those newfangled words with me. Video is video! 

"Digital meeedia", hmph!

When a sneeze dies halfway through.

(09-02-2019, 11:32 AM)DragonFury Wrote: When a sneeze dies halfway through.

I’m not sure I understand.  We talking about ah, ah, ah, uhhhh...
Or did the sneeze not live to it’s potential?

When the widespread power outage happens after the storm has passed. Everyone here is freaking out and schools are having to let kids out early. 

I was going to head to the gym but that's not going to happen now. No power= a special kind of stupid on the roads.

Love bugs.

Thanks UF!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

97 degree game days. Ugh.

(09-08-2019, 06:02 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: Love bugs.

Thanks UF!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/love-bugs-origins/   Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Watching Michael Vick. I can't stand the guy. I don't know why, but I find him irritating.

(09-08-2019, 06:02 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: Love bugs.

Thanks UF!

I don't miss them at all.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019, 10:04 AM by The Real Marty.)

"He is unphased by the hype."

Phased- carried out in gradual stages

Fazed- disturbed, disconcerted

He is unfazed by the hype.

The way that meteorologists have to come up with new and exciting phrases.

My current one to hate is 'cone of concern'.

(09-13-2019, 12:56 PM)Rico Wrote: The way that meteorologists have to come up with new and exciting phrases.

My current one to hate is 'cone of concern'.

Goodness man, where have you been? Tim Deegan has been saying that for a couple of decades. He may have taken a break from it for awhile but he was saying that back in '99 with Floyd.

People who put "[sic]" in their posts. They're saying, in effect, "I know I probably spelled it wrong, but I'm too lazy to look up the correct spelling."

(09-08-2019, 11:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Watching Michael Vick. I can't stand the guy. I don't know why, but I find him irritating.

I find most ex-players very irritating as commentators.  The ones I like are ex-GMs, ex-front office people, and ex-coaches.  Those are the smarter ones.  Ex-players are generally idiots and one of the main reasons I don't watch pre-game shows.