Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

(09-10-2017, 08:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Reporters who feel compelled to stand in the weather and report it. Right now I'm watching some dork give a report on the Weather Channel from Miami while standing in the wind and giving the performance of his life 'struggling' to stand up.

Hey, that's traditional.  I like that.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This trend I'm seeing lately of men wearing their hair in buns. Just tuck your junk between your legs too.

(09-10-2017, 12:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This trend I'm seeing lately of men wearing their hair in buns. Just tuck your junk between your legs too.

<insert crude Buffalo Bill joke that earns me a warning>
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-10-2017, 12:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This trend I'm seeing lately of men wearing their hair in buns. Just tuck your junk between your legs too.

Man-buns...they make me ragey.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Warnings that dont tell you what was wrong.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

What's with these cowboy hats on these country music stars? What's up with that?

People who reach over the sneeze guards at Chipotle to point to what they want.

THEY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! YOU DON'T HAVE TO POINT OVER THE SNEEZE GUARD!

(09-20-2017, 12:55 PM)Frailbones Wrote: People who reach over the sneeze guards at Chipotle to point to what they want.

THEY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! YOU DON'T HAVE TO POINT OVER THE SNEEZE GUARD!

Can't stand that! 

Saying I'd like cheese is plenty!

When you're at a business function where lunch is served and lasts 45 minutes but when you sit down for the afternoon presentations someone is STILL munching away.

(09-21-2017, 07:21 AM)DragonFury Wrote: When you're at a business function where lunch is served and lasts 45 minutes but when you sit down for the afternoon presentations someone is STILL munching away.

(wipes mouth on sleeve)
But they had 'em 'er good buffalo chikin wings. 

You gonna eat that?

(09-21-2017, 07:21 AM)DragonFury Wrote: When you're at a business function where lunch is served and lasts 45 minutes but when you sit down for the afternoon presentations someone is STILL munching away.

Whatever, I'm ONLY there for the food.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

At my functions they serve unlimited bottles of wine. There always has to be that guy that can't let any bottles go unfinished.

The people at the deli counter getting a quarter pound of this, 3 slices of that, 3 slices of this plus they have to taste everything and check how paper thin the ham was sliced.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Rando bar dudes that want to recount how great they were at high school sports and how many chicks they got back in the day.

(09-23-2017, 05:58 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Rando bar dudes that want to recount how great they were at high school sports and how many chicks they got back in the day.

I have a friend like that. It's not to the point where it's obnoxious but it is pretty constant and it gets old.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

You ladies need to spread the word to other ladies while you're gossiping, having a heart to heart, or even a chat about life with your daughters: STOP CAMPING IN THE LEFT LANE.

I drove for several hours on I-10 yesterday and was forced to maneuver around several drivers who refused to move over for faster traffic. The ladies are singled out because 90 percent of the time it's a female driver. Every one of the them yesterday was female. Doing the speed limit does NOT preclude you from having to steer right. Pass it along, gals.

(09-30-2017, 12:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: You ladies need to spread the word to other ladies while you're gossiping, having a heart to heart, or even a chat about life with your daughters: STOP CAMPING IN THE LEFT LANE.

I drove for several hours on I-10 yesterday and was forced to maneuver around several drivers who refused to move over for faster traffic. The ladies are singled out because 90 percent of the time it's a female driver. Every one of the them yesterday was female. Doing the speed limit does NOT preclude you from having to steer right. Pass it along, gals.

I've noticed that myself.. And most of em were on their phones
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The ones I saw were completely oblivious. You would think that after a line of vehicles has closed in behind them, waited, and then passed them on the right to only re-merge back into the left lane in front of them that they would get the message. Others you can tell are sanctimonious. They truly believe they should not have to move over if they're doing the speed limit.

Now I simply go around and come back left juuust in front of them. I cut one a little close yesterday because I saw her eyes get real big. Unfazed, she remained in the left lane while the traffic backed up behind her.

I got an "imminent danger" loud beep warning on my phone. It was to warn people not to use a generator in the garage. So now I get the choice of turning off all of the warnings, or subject myself to who knows how many unnecessary warnings targeted for really stupid people.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(09-21-2017, 02:54 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: At my functions they serve unlimited bottles of wine. There always has to be that guy that can't let any bottles go unfinished.

Dude,...you can just say it's you. You're among  family. Big Grin
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.