Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

(05-05-2018, 12:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Am I the only one who believes that restaurant restrooms with only air hand dryers and inward opening doors should be a health code violation?

No, you’re not the only one that feels that way!! I keep antibacterial wipes in my purse for just such cases!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-05-2018, 12:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 12:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Am I the only one who believes that restaurant restrooms with only air hand dryers and inward opening doors should be a health code violation?

No, you’re not the only one that feels that way!! I keep antibacterial wipes in my purse for just such cases!

That’s a good idea. From now on I’ll keep some in my pur... “European man bag”.

Stuck in there a long time, were you?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(05-05-2018, 08:29 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

Stuck in there a long time, were you?

Forever.

Push out and pull in seems...backwards for some reason.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I cleaned the porcelain throne today, proper clean too, got into all the hard to reach places, used bleach and all. This thing was "my girlfriend is coming over and she's bringing her mother" clean. Hour later, go to the bathroom; split stream.

(05-06-2018, 02:00 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I cleaned the porcelain throne today, proper clean too, got into all the hard to reach places, used bleach and all. This thing was "my girlfriend is coming over and she's bringing her mother" clean. Hour later, go to the bathroom; split stream.

Hold on a second...You have a girlfriend?

(05-06-2018, 10:00 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 02:00 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I cleaned the porcelain throne today, proper clean too, got into all the hard to reach places, used bleach and all. This thing was "my girlfriend is coming over and she's bringing her mother" clean. Hour later, go to the bathroom; split stream.

Hold on a second...You have a girlfriend?

That isn't what he said...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-07-2018, 12:03 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 10:00 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Hold on a second...You have a girlfriend?

That isn't what he said...

According to the Jim Carrey scene in Me, Myself and Irene, a guy has to be having sex all night to pee a split stream.

(05-07-2018, 01:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 12:03 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That isn't what he said...

According to the Jim Carrey scene in Me, Myself and Irene, a guy has to be having sex all night to pee a split stream.

Well, that's sort of what happened.

(05-07-2018, 05:18 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 01:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: According to the Jim Carrey scene in Me, Myself and Irene, a guy has to be having sex all night to pee a split stream.

Well, that's sort of what happened.

Do you have a good vision insurance plan?

“Sort of”...

(05-07-2018, 09:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: “Sort of”...
Well, it wasn't sex by the Catholic definition but they still get upset if you do it during mass.

(05-09-2018, 12:18 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 09:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: “Sort of”...
Well, it wasn't sex by the Catholic definition but they still get upset if you do it during mass.

And you’ll go blind and grow hair on your palms from doing it too.

(05-09-2018, 01:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 12:18 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Well, it wasn't sex by the Catholic definition but they still get upset if you do it during mass.

And you’ll go blind and grow hair on your palms from doing it too.

That's not true and I have the experience to know so!

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 03:07 PM by Jags.)

I can’t stand that.   Or if they do open inward and do have paper towels be smart and put the trash can by the door.  Otherwise that Paper towel is going on the floor.

If it makes you feel better DF, anytime my wife cleans the toilet, without fail that’s when I have I end up having one of them beer/spicy food [BLEEP]. Like, honey, you need to clean the toilet again kind of [BLEEP].

Witnessing someone who can't properly conduct a task because they have a phone wedged between their shoulder and ear, yet will not put the phone down long enough to do what they need to do.

(06-28-2018, 08:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Witnessing someone who can't properly conduct a task because they have a phone wedged between their shoulder and ear, yet will not put the phone down long enough to do what they need to do.

As opposed to witnessing someone walk directly into a street sign or post because they're so intent on their phone, which is just funny to watch (especially when they drop the phone).
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Ahhh, back to Trivial Annoyances- let's see, how about the person who comes up to you at the elevator while you're waiting for it and jabs the (lit) UP button several times.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(06-29-2018, 11:27 AM)PF* Wrote: Ahhh, back to Trivial Annoyances- let's see, how about the person who comes up to you at the elevator while you're waiting for it and jabs the (lit) UP button several times.

To be fair, I too would doubt your ability to push a button.