Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

Coming back from vacation.   Sad
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Got back home yesterday.

Leaving for 17 days tomorrow.

(09-04-2018, 08:20 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Got back home yesterday.

The grueling life on the road?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-04-2018, 08:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:20 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Got back home yesterday.

The grueling life on the road?

Yessir. It's a grind until the 10th. Then 2 days of golf in the AZ desert -  followed by 12 more days of the grind. Back in Jax just in time to make it to the titans game hopefully.

(09-04-2018, 03:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The grueling life on the road?

Yessir. It's a grind until the 10th. Then 2 days of golf in the AZ desert -  followed by 12 more days of the grind. Back in Jax just in time to make it to the titans game hopefully.

Best of luck, I did it for a while but it was too hard on the family.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-04-2018, 03:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The grueling life on the road?

Where are you playing? I just played in AZ. Did a good job of scattering traffic too Smile

The Patriot Software radio commercial. That’s really the best the jingle writers could come up with? But the stupid thing echoes in my head, so they’ve done their job.

Running out of ones for tips at the topless club bar.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-07-2018, 01:20 PM)Rico Wrote: Running out of ones for tips at the topless club bar.

Use the debit card slot.

(09-07-2018, 01:59 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 01:20 PM)Rico Wrote: Running out of ones for tips at the topless club bar.

Use the debit card slot.

Swipe or insert?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(09-07-2018, 09:00 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 01:59 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Use the debit card slot.

Swipe or insert?

That depends if you want cash back, in ones, of course.

(09-07-2018, 09:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 09:00 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Swipe or insert?

That depends if you want cash back, in ones, of course.

Is there a service charge for the transaction?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

When you're having major surgery Wednesday and also have to worry about a hurricane visiting you post-op. I really don't want to have to deal with this. It's stressful enough dealing with the surgery stuff (I am slow to come out of anesthesia so I get understandably stressed.) I guess the good thing is I'll be pretty well drugged up for a week after so maybe I won't care.

(09-07-2018, 11:28 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: When you're having major surgery Wednesday and also have to worry about a hurricane visiting you post-op. I really don't want to have to deal with this. It's stressful enough dealing with the surgery stuff (I am slow to come out of anesthesia so I get understandably stressed.) I guess the good thing is I'll be pretty well drugged up for a week after so maybe I won't care.

I hope you have a safe surgery and a hurricane free recovery!! Love
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 05:08 PM by americus 2.0.)

(09-08-2018, 11:22 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 11:28 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: When you're having major surgery Wednesday and also have to worry about a hurricane visiting you post-op. I really don't want to have to deal with this. It's stressful enough dealing with the surgery stuff (I am slow to come out of anesthesia so I get understandably stressed.) I guess the good thing is I'll be pretty well drugged up for a week after so maybe I won't care.

I hope you have a safe surgery and a hurricane free recovery!! Love

Thank you! From my years of living in Jacksonville I am always prepared for hurricane season so we have everything we need. I just don't want my husband having to take are of me while also having to deal with power outage issues and whatever. When your power is out it's like camping; everything takes more effort. And you don't have AC. It's still hot and humid up here and stale warm air is not conducive to good recovery! Lol.

I once performed surgery on myself in the middle of a hurricane while floating in a dinghy.

Or was it surgery performed on my dinghy because of a girl named Hurricane?  

[Image: thinking-face_1f914.png]

The stories stack up.

Whichever, I hope all goes well, Americus.

(09-08-2018, 07:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I once performed surgery on myself in the middle of a hurricane while floating in a dinghy.

Or was it surgery performed on my dinghy because of a girl named Hurricane?  

[Image: thinking-face_1f914.png]

The stories stack up.

Whichever, I hope all goes well, Americus.

Lol.. Thanks man!

From deep in the woods of Maine, good wishes to you A-2.0 for a speedy recovery.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(09-09-2018, 11:14 AM)PF* Wrote: From deep in the woods of Maine, good wishes to you A-2.0 for a speedy recovery.

Thank you!

Can anybody here watch a [BLEEP] video on the NFL network or Jags website with out it failing in some manner? It is beyond a trivial annoyance that a multi billion dollar industry simply cannot maintain a sever that allows proper functionality. Pisses me off!! No matter the device or browser I try it completely sucks.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.