Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

(11-28-2022, 07:40 PM)Jags Wrote: Hallmark Channel.  Wife currently has 10 movies DVR’d with “Christmas” in the title and a couple more with “Noel” and other holiday words in it.

Oh, don't even get me started.  They all end the same, too!

Even worse, my wife has a ton of shows/movies recorded on the Hallmark Murder and Mysteries channel.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hallmark I can kinda deal with..

Lifetime scares the [BLEEP] outta me.. I'm always thinkin my wife is studying ways to kill me.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 09:07 PM by Jags.)

(11-28-2022, 08:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Hallmark I can kinda deal with..

Lifetime scares the [BLEEP] outta me.. I'm always thinkin my wife is studying ways to kill me.

Lifetime doesn’t bother me too much.  I find it not only interesting, but also gives me ideas I haven’t quite thought of yet, different techniques and enlightens me on things to avoid.

(11-28-2022, 07:49 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 07:40 PM)Jags Wrote: Hallmark Channel.  Wife currently has 10 movies DVR’d with “Christmas” in the title and a couple more with “Noel” and other holiday words in it.

Oh, don't even get me started.  They all end the same, too!

Even worse, my wife has a ton of shows/movies recorded on the Hallmark Murder and Mysteries channel.

They do all end the same way.  I will say, that Lacey Chabert is curiously hot.  I’d hit it.  But I’ve seen her so much now, I’m not sure I even want it.

No Hallmark channel in this house. Ugh. Too cutesy for me.

(11-28-2022, 09:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 08:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Hallmark I can kinda deal with..

Lifetime doesn’t bother me too much.  I find it not only interesting, but also gives me ideas I haven’t quite thought of yet, different techniques and enlightens me on things to avoid.

(11-28-2022, 07:49 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Oh, don't even get me started.  They all end the same, too!

They do all end the same way.  I will say, that Lacey Chabert is curiously hot.  I’d hit it.  But I’ve seen her so much now, I’m not sure I even want it.

Lacey makes it bearable...sometimes.

(11-29-2022, 12:51 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 09:04 PM)Jags Wrote: Lifetime doesn’t bother me too much.  I find it not only interesting, but also gives me ideas I haven’t quite thought of yet, different techniques and enlightens me on things to avoid.

Lacey makes it bearable...sometimes.

I'd bare her.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-29-2022, 08:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 12:51 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Lacey makes it bearable...sometimes.

I'd bare her.

I’m weird.  Questions get brought up in my head when people admit things.   You say you would.  Nothing wrong with that.  But no reference to who is watching Hallmark.  Surely it is your wife, right?  Please, let that be the answer.

Wth is with publix egg prices 18 ct large 9.19.

Thats insane, i mean i buy them at wallyworld now but seriously wth.

(11-29-2022, 06:45 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 08:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'd bare her.

I’m weird.  Questions get brought up in my head when people admit things.   You say you would.  Nothing wrong with that.  But no reference to who is watching Hallmark.  Surely it is your wife, right?  Please, let that be the answer.

Maxim used to be a thing, don't know if it still is or not, but her spread always peaked my interest IYKWIMAITYD.

(11-29-2022, 11:32 PM)surfon Wrote: Wth is with publix egg prices 18 ct large 9.19.

Thats insane,  i mean i buy them at wallyworld now but seriously wth.

Yes, Publix costs more and pretty much always has, but people still go there in spite of that fact. It's always funny to me that people file complaints with the State about it when they could just...go somewhere else?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-30-2022, 08:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 06:45 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m weird.  Questions get brought up in my head when people admit things.   You say you would.  Nothing wrong with that.  But no reference to who is watching Hallmark.  Surely it is your wife, right?  Please, let that be the answer.

Maxim used to be a thing, don't know if it still is or not, but her spread always peaked my interest IYKWIMAITYD.

I remember that magazine.  She’s hot with clothes.  Had to google these Maxim photos.  Turns out, you’re absolutely correct.  She’s even hotter without them. 

Reminds of of that old “saying/joke” whatever…

…when your gf/wife asks “Does this dress/shirt/pants/ look good on me?”  And the reply is “yeah, but I think it’ll look better on the floor”.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2022, 08:52 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

Welp, I was going to attempt to make the sexy time with the Mrs.  Problem occurred when I was showing her different magazines for my cc.  Idk where it came from (my [BLEEP], is where it came from, precisely ) but I uncontrollably had one of them trumpet farts.  You know, one of them multi toned butt biscuits that goes from a low to higher pitched note/tone. . Guess I’m not getting any tonight. M not a chic but I can see how that’s a buzz killer.

(11-30-2022, 08:47 PM)Jags Wrote: Welp, I was going to attempt to make the sexy time with the Mrs.  Problem occurred when I was showing her different magazines for my cc.  Idk where it came from (my [BLEEP], is where it came from, precisely ) but I uncontrollably had one of them trumpet farts.  You know, one of them multi toned butt biscuits that goes from a low to higher pitched note/tone. . Guess I’m not getting any tonight. M not a chic but I can see how that’s a buzz killer.

Did you tell her that you wiped and took a shower?

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2022, 09:09 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-30-2022, 09:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 08:47 PM)Jags Wrote: Welp, I was going to attempt to make the sexy time with the Mrs.  Problem occurred when I was showing her different magazines for my cc.  Idk where it came from (my [BLEEP], is where it came from, precisely ) but I uncontrollably had one of them trumpet farts.  You know, one of them multi toned butt biscuits that goes from a low to higher pitched note/tone. . Guess I’m not getting any tonight. M not a chic but I can see how that’s a buzz killer.

Did you tell her that you wiped and took a shower?
I’d hate to lie to her.

(11-30-2022, 09:07 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 09:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Did you tell her that you wiped and took a shower?
I’d hate to lie to her

Stink no lie

(11-30-2022, 09:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 09:07 PM)Jags Wrote: I’d hate to lie to her

Stink no lie

Not gonna lie, that fart even wiped the thought and mood even from myself.

(11-30-2022, 09:10 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 09:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Stink no lie

Not gonna lie, that fart even wiped the thought and mood even from myself.

Never fear, W.D.M.D is here..

You need Taco Bell.. Will help.. err.. evacuate..

[Image: 3olz44.gif]

(11-30-2022, 09:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 09:10 PM)Jags Wrote: Not gonna lie, that fart even wiped the thought and mood even from myself.

Never fear, W.D.M.D is here..

Yeah, the stench created was one in which I can only put into words as “high pitched”.  If smells can have an auditory companion, high pitched is definitely the words to use.  It was a good one. Or a bad one in my particular situation.

(11-30-2022, 09:32 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 09:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Never fear, W.D.M.D is here..

Yeah, the stench created was one in which I can only put into words as “high pitched”.  If smells can have an auditory companion, high pitched is definitely the words to use.  It was a good one. Or a bad one in my particular situation.

[Image: 5e614bf3-9d71-481c-9994-d48f3b64e717_text.gif]

You know she's a keeper when you let one of those go and she either compliments it or high fives you. If she matches your effort, you know you've won the life partner lotto.

Hey Jags, I decided to help ya out if you like. I got an idea while sitting at the corner of Blanding and Wells in OP earlier..

These people who stand on the corner begging for money (who look completely capable of working), I'm gonna start handing out job applications instead of money.

If you want, upload one of your applications and I'll print them out and gladly distribute them.

I'll print them out on money green paper..