Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Heil Victory?

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 01:56 PM by Kotite.)

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.timesofisrael.com/nazi-imagery-on-full-display-at-alt-right-event-in-washington/'>http://www.timesofisrael.com/nazi-imagery-on-full-display-at-alt-right-event-in-washington/</a>

If you consider yourself a patriotic American and say "Heil" anything, you should hurl yourself into a wood chipper. My grandfather fought Nazis and this type of ideological manure so that it would disappear forever. Apparently not. This type of behavior crosses the line of political chest beating. I have zero issues with people being happy their candidate won. This type of thing stains the victory and all Trump supporters should reject this type of garbage from being associated with their champion. ..they won't. But they should. He won't either. But this is going to get worse before it gets better.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 02:01 PM by badger.)

this looks like a satirical article. are you sure this is real?

i dont have to denounce anything, because i dont know wth this is talking about.  this idea that there is a strong connection between 1937 Germany and Trump voters is one of the dumber things the media has cooked up.

Kotite registers his own domains and creates his own articles.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...worse than Hitler. Lather, rinse, repeat. "Racist" isn't working anymore, need to up the ante I see.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

The left is so afraid of Trump being a great president. They would rather see the country go down in flames than see Trump succeed. It's pretty damn sad.

Heil no.

Thank you for supporting the left's Idiocracy movement.

False narrative is false.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

How can someone post that article and not be embarrassed?

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 02:35 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

But this isn't normal from conservatives despite what the media tells you. This is definitely fringe behavior.

Funny enough, the only violence shown was when protesters attacked from of those chanting as you described. The again, I couldn't find anything to really confirm it but another poorly written article.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 02:38 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:The left is so afraid of Trump being a great president. They would rather see the country go down in flames than see Trump succeed. It's pretty damn sad.
As much as I hate to say this, I think you're right. But not all of them, just the extremists. I know some very down to earth democrats who are disappointed he won but aren't wringing their hands over it, they're getting on with life that doesn't stop just because a republican/Trump is in office. 

I was in Germany when Bush 2 was voted into office. Was there the backlash from the left for him that there is for Trump? Also, I don't remember crazy amounts of backlash when Obama was voted in. 

Hahaha

Duuuuuuuuuurrrr

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:Hahaha

Duuuuuuuuuurrrr

Don't you mean Heil Duuuuuurrr?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I had to laugh. This is the imaginary retort to real events like occupy and blm. When it's truly starts happening, the left can finally see the idiocy of their actions for the past eight years. Ferguson, war on police, and any of a plethora of actions that really did happen in real life. Had this been true, President Trump would be the first to call them out on it. He would see them for the morons that they are. He would condemn it. Something that hasn't happened in nearly a decade.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Don't you mean Heil Duuuuuurrr?

Haha

Heil Duuuuuuuuuurrrr dammit

Quote:Haha

Heil Duuuuuuuuuurrrr dammit

Well, what did you expect from the Fuhrdurrr and El Durrche?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Well, what did you expect from the Fuhrdurrr and El Durrche?

Not too much more than that haha

Quote:As much as I hate to say this, I think you're right. But not all of them, just the extremists. I know some very down to earth democrats who are disappointed he won but aren't wringing their hands over it, they're getting on with life that doesn't stop just because a republican/Trump is in office. 

I was in Germany when Bush 2 was voted into office. Was there the backlash from the left for him that there is for Trump? Also, I don't remember crazy amounts of backlash when Obama was voted in. 
Please, no one on the left is scared he will be a great president. We are hopeful he will be just another president at worst. If the left is scared of anything, it's that the over the top, divisive and vitriolic things he has suggested and outright said are actually what he thinks and will do and that a huge portion of the country will think it is great. 

This part is not directed at you just a general observation. The way the right has been so completely dismissive of every single criticism of trump from people before during and after the campaign is, at best, disingenuous. Anybody with an open mind can see why people are bothered, upset, and embarrassed over his campaign and eventual election. At worst, it's open hypocrisy given the accepted criticism aimed towards Clinton. 

All that said, I would have expected the same things to happen had clinton won. Both were and are garbage people with garbage ideas and a laundry list of prior red flags. 

Anyone with an open mind would see that the over the top, divisive, and vitriolic things said about Trump, and continued to be said about him and his selections, are manufactured by the left to sway opinion against him and are not deeply rooted in fact.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Please, no one on the left is scared he will be a great president. We are hopeful he will be just another president at worst. If the left is scared of anything, it's that the over the top, divisive and vitriolic things he has suggested and outright said are actually what he thinks and will do and that a huge portion of the country will think it is great. 

This part is not directed at you just a general observation. The way the right has been so completely dismissive of every single criticism of trump from people before during and after the campaign is, at best, disingenuous. Anybody with an open mind can see why people are bothered, upset, and embarrassed over his campaign and eventual election. At worst, it's open hypocrisy given the accepted criticism aimed towards Clinton. 

All that said, I would have expected the same things to happen had clinton won. Both were and are garbage people with garbage ideas and a laundry list of prior red flags. 
Were you worried about the divisiveness and vitriol that has been a main ingredient for the current administration for the past 8 years?  Or was that okay because of who it was directed at?

I don't think people on the right have been completely dismissive of anything regarding Trump.  They know exactly what they're getting, and most only came to support him when their options fell by the wayside, so they were more than likely involved in much of the criticism.  Most conservatives came to Trump late, or didn't vote for him.  There was plenty to be embarrassed about on both sides of the aisle during this campaign.

Both candidates were severely flawed, but at the end of the day, they were the last two standing.  Whether Trump is an effective president or not remains to be seen, but I think the reason he won is because people felt the country was headed in the wrong direction, and Clinton offered nothing but more of the same.  When 70% of polled voters say the country is going down the wrong path, you can expect a political shift.  The one thing about Trump that would not be true for Clinton is that he's beholding to the voters.  His campaign was not a pandering act aimed at big money donors, and he sure as heck didn't offer to sell access to the office.  Whatever else is wrong with the guy, this represents a great opportunity for actual change in DC and not just the same old lip service we're paid every 4 years.  If he doesn't deliver, he'll hear from his constituency loud and clear in 4 years.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

This is how it works. Conservatives/republicans are required to denounce any group of Looney tunes out in the wilderness no matter how distant they are, meanwhile BLM LARAZA etc. Get advisory positions in dem leadership and they start careers in the homes of proven domestic terrorists.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.timesofisrael.com/nazi-imagery-on-full-display-at-alt-right-event-in-washington/'>http://www.timesofisrael.com/nazi-imagery-on-full-display-at-alt-right-event-in-washington/</a>

If you consider yourself a patriotic American and say "Heil" anything, you should hurl yourself into a wood chipper. My grandfather fought Nazis and this type of ideological manure so that it would disappear forever. Apparently not. This type of behavior crosses the line of political chest beating. I have zero issues with people being happy their candidate won. This type of thing stains the victory and all Trump supporters should reject this type of garbage from being associated with their champion. ..they won't. But they should. He won't either. But this is going to get worse before it gets better.

I thought that the latest trend was getting rid of "fake news".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.