Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WWE

It seems as though the old thread didn't make it across.

Did anyone watch Money In The Bank? A really crappy ending to the ladies ladder match..

Also, not a fan of Jinder Mahal so I'm disappointed he retained the title.

Anyone with WWE Network, there is a WWE 24 documentary on Finn Balor which is really really good!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jinder is the best!
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

So I see there's rumours of ANOTHER roster shake up for after SummerSlam. I hope they don't mess around with it too much as most of my favourite Wrestlers are on RAW and we have tickets to see RAW in November in Manchester.

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2017, 03:34 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I just don't see Jindal as being much of a factor in WWE

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME !!!
[Image: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg]

Bobby Jindal Mahal I love it

Anyone watch Hell In A Cell last night? Decent PPV..

(10-09-2017, 05:31 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Anyone watch Hell In A Cell last night? Decent PPV..

Yeah.  New Day v. Usos was insanely good, as they always are, and the end of the Shane-Owens match was intriguing.  Other than that, it just felt like it drug on for me.  Triple threat was fine, not into Natalya or Jinder at all and Ziggler is just so dead in the water right now that he needs to go away for like 6 months and reboot.  They should also quit trying to push Roode as a face and just make him the heel that gimmick is made for.

Anyways, enough of the meh, that tag match was so fricken good.  Probably one of the best HiaC matches in a long, long time.  So many good spots that didn't feel forced and just great spots that are completely different from what is typical in a No DQ type of match.  Really interested to see where they go with Sami/KO.  I never saw but a lot of people rave about their face/heel tag team from when they were on the indies, it'd be great to see that instead of changing Sami or Owens' alignment.

OK PPV, just was really meh in the middle with a fantastic start and interesting ending.

(10-09-2017, 06:19 PM)empty Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 05:31 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Anyone watch Hell In A Cell last night? Decent PPV..

Yeah.  New Day v. Usos was insanely good, as they always are, and the end of the Shane-Owens match was intriguing.  Other than that, it just felt like it drug on for me.  Triple threat was fine, not into Natalya or Jinder at all and Ziggler is just so dead in the water right now that he needs to go away for like 6 months and reboot.  They should also quit trying to push Roode as a face and just make him the heel that gimmick is made for.

Anyways, enough of the meh, that tag match was so fricken good.  Probably one of the best HiaC matches in a long, long time.  So many good spots that didn't feel forced and just great spots that are completely different from what is typical in a No DQ type of match.  Really interested to see where they go with Sami/KO.  I never saw but a lot of people rave about their face/heel tag team from when they were on the indies, it'd be great to see that instead of changing Sami or Owens' alignment.

OK PPV, just was really meh in the middle with a fantastic start and interesting ending.

Pretty much mirrors my thoughts..

Soooooooooo pleased to see The Shield back together!

Am I the only person who finds Asuka kinda hot?

(10-24-2017, 05:14 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Am I the only person who finds Asuka kinda hot?

No you are not, but having watched her in NXT I think this is an accurate gif.

[Image: ysGDgZU.gif]

(10-24-2017, 06:48 PM)empty Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 05:14 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Am I the only person who finds Asuka kinda hot?

No you are not, but having watched her in NXT I think this is an accurate gif.

[Image: ysGDgZU.gif]

Hey, that about sums it up..

I grew up watching WWE as a kid and well into about the year 2013. I have turned it on a few times lately just to see what it's like and personally I find it awful now days. I feel like the acting has gone down hill tremendously along with the mic skills and just the product overall. It's not like it used to be even back in like 2013.

Just my opinion though.

That's fair enough, I get what you mean... I still enjoy it though.. we're off to see RAW in Manchester UK next week..

How was it DarloJAG?

It was pretty awesome..

We had 3 matches prior to the show starting which were filmed for Main Event.. they included a 3 man tag match with the UK division guys.. plus Matt Hardy v Curt Hawkins which was Curt Hawkins' 118th straight loss.. (or something like that)..

We also had Samoa Joe v Finn Bálor which was the standout match and The Shield v Shamus and Césaro which was decent. All in all, a really good show put on by WWE.

(12-21-2017, 07:21 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: It was pretty awesome..

We had 3 matches prior to the show starting which were filmed for Main Event.. they included a 3 man tag match with the UK division guys.. plus Matt Hardy v Curt Hawkins which was Curt Hawkins' 118th straight loss.. (or something like that)..

We also had Samoa Joe v Finn Bálor which was the standout match and The Shield v Shamus and Césaro which was decent. All in all, a really good show put on by WWE.

Awesome man, glad you had a good time. I still find myself going back to YouTube and watching the WWF Attitude era. The year 2000...OMG. Gold. That was my childhood when I was 13 years old.

My son is into it, and I can't lie I get a kick out of watching it. I saw they are doing a women's royal rumble, which I think will be entertaining. Totally setting up Ronda Rousey's entrance into the WWE.

You can't tell me it's as exciting now days as it used to be after you watched this:

Jinder needs the belt back!