Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So, have we come to realization yet...

...that there is no so-called "collusion" (for what no one has ever been able to explain,) therefore there can be no "obstruction," either?

Testimony after testimony has provided evidence that there was no "collusion" between the administration and Russia.  (As if common sense and current events haven't proven that out already, anyway...)

We know the 0bama administration knew about Russian hacking attempts, but did their best to keep it quiet as to not "taint" Hillary's anointment.  "The Russians," who have not been named of course, have been found to have probed systems on both the left and right, but were only successful in getting through to the left, because of their incompetence.  Again, purposefully hidden as long as possible by the previous administration... not only because of the upcoming anointment but also because of the shenanigans exposed that uncovered collusion to rig a nomination for Hillary and lead to several firings.

At some point, if there is a shred of integrity and honest in one's heart, there would be a time of reckoning.  Awakening.

A moment of clarity cutting through he fog of inebriation.

There's nothing there.

This is an open ended ruse calculated to obstruct the administration as long as possible.

Trump is a savvy and wise businessman.  He played them all with the "tapes" drop, by which means he brilliantly forced Comey to give honest testimony.  He will continue to force his enemies to show their hands prematurely, and swat them down like flies.

He's not your typical politician for sure.

But right now he's making one unique and effective President, who has brought respect and strength back to the office and to the image of our country.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-23-2017, 01:32 PM)pirkster Wrote: ...that there is no so-called "collusion" (for what no one has ever been able to explain,) therefore there can be no "obstruction," either?

Testimony after testimony has provided evidence that there was no "collusion" between the administration and Russia.  (As if common sense and current events haven't proven that out already, anyway...)

We know the 0bama administration knew about Russian hacking attempts, but did their best to keep it quiet as to not "taint" Hillary's anointment.  "The Russians," who have not been named of course, have been found to have probed systems on both the left and right, but were only successful in getting through to the left, because of their incompetence.  Again, purposefully hidden as long as possible by the previous administration... not only because of the upcoming anointment but also because of the shenanigans exposed that uncovered collusion to rig a nomination for Hillary and lead to several firings.

At some point, if there is a shred of integrity and honest in one's heart, there would be a time of reckoning.  Awakening.

A moment of clarity cutting through he fog of inebriation.

There's nothing there.

This is an open ended ruse calculated to obstruct the administration as long as possible.

Trump is a savvy and wise businessman.  He played them all with the "tapes" drop, by which means he brilliantly forced Comey to give honest testimony.  He will continue to force his enemies to show their hands prematurely, and swat them down like flies.

He's not your typical politician for sure.

But right now he's making one unique and effective President, who has brought respect and strength back to the office and to the image of our country.

I agree but I don't think they will stop attacking him and looking for anything at all to make him look like [BLEEP]....They won't stop until they find something, even if it was something he did as a young 20 year old man

Some people cant handle losing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The press and many on the left will continue to push the narrative.

WaPo had a huge article yesterday talking about how the Obama administration knew about the Russian hacking, but did nothing to combat it beyond a few weak sanctions, and a verbal rebuke by Obama telling Putin "cut it out, or else..." The world knew what that meant as any line in the sand Obama drew was about as rigid as a whipped cream. After reading this article that was just shy of a novel, there was one sentence buried near the end in which it was made clear that there was no evidence the hacking impacted anything. Furthermore, this epic novella was the first from WaPo in a while where they weren't trying to link the Trump administration to the hacking. The only real references to Trump or his administration was the Flynn situation where he was talking to the Russians before the inauguration and allegedly told them that they would be reviewing the sanctions that had been put in place once they took over from the Obama administration. Nothing illegal about what he did, but the paper had to point out that he lied about the content of the discussion to VP Pence, and subsequently was fired.

What the article DID point out beyond any shadow of a doubt is that Obama was about as weak as it gets when it came to acting in any manner to retaliate. It sounds like many people around him, including the extremely unimpressive John Kerry, were pushing for a response that was equal to what Russia had done. Obama sat on his hands and focused more on the political ramifications than he did anything else, and according to the article, he did so because he fully expected Clinton to deal with this once the election victory was sealed.

Insiders in his own administration said they choked in handling the Russian situation. The rest of what we've seen since then is nothing more than political kabuki theater as they try to manufacture a scandal by which they can continue to pummel the current administration. Unfortunately for Trump, they have ham handed this thing in many instances, which has only emboldened the opposition.

Just this morning I was watching a newscast at the gym, and they had a former State Department official from the Obama administration on asking him about this. His response was that the Obama administration dropped the ball badly, but then he tried to spin it back around saying Trump dismissed the potential that Russia hacked anything during the campaign. What's funny is that a candidate for office who does not have a stitch of power to do anything in this instance was being blamed for something the Obama administration was acutely aware of and still did nothing. He admitted that several times, but continued to harp on what Trump said on the campaign trail as if that had any bearing on the reality.

The left is clearly trying to shift the narrative away from collusion and obstruction of justice (since you can't really have the latter without the former being true), and embark on whatever the next target will be.

Meanwhile, a legitimate investigation is finally going to be done to look into Loretta Lynch and her actual obstruction of justice in the Clinton investigation. This is something the left really didn't want to see happen. Unfortunately, their "champion", James Comey outed Lynch in his testimony opening the door for this.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(06-24-2017, 10:14 AM)FBT Wrote: The press and many on the left will continue to push the narrative.  

WaPo had a huge article yesterday talking about how the Obama administration knew about the Russian hacking, but did nothing to combat it beyond a few weak sanctions, and a verbal rebuke by Obama telling Putin "cut it out, or else..."  The world knew what that meant as any line in the sand Obama drew was about as rigid as a whipped cream.  After reading this article that was just shy of a novel, there was one sentence buried near the end in which it was made clear that there was no evidence the hacking impacted anything.  Furthermore, this epic novella was the first from WaPo in a while where they weren't trying to link the Trump administration to the hacking.  The only real references to Trump or his administration was the Flynn situation where he was talking to the Russians before the inauguration and allegedly told them that they would be reviewing the sanctions that had been put in place once they took over from the Obama administration.  Nothing illegal about what he did, but the paper had to point out that he lied about the content of the discussion to VP Pence, and subsequently was fired.

What the article DID point out beyond any shadow of a doubt is that Obama was about as weak as it gets when it came to acting in any manner to retaliate.  It sounds like many people around him, including the extremely unimpressive John Kerry, were pushing for a response that was equal to what Russia had done.  Obama sat on his hands and focused more on the political ramifications than he did anything else, and according to the article, he did so because he fully expected Clinton to deal with this once the election victory was sealed.

Insiders in his own administration said they choked in handling the Russian situation.  The rest of what we've seen since then is nothing more than political kabuki theater as they try to manufacture a scandal by which they can continue to pummel the current administration.  Unfortunately for Trump, they have ham handed this thing in many instances, which has only emboldened the opposition.

Just this morning I was watching a newscast at the gym, and they had a former State Department official from the Obama administration on asking him about this.  His response was that the Obama administration dropped the ball badly, but then he tried to spin it back around saying Trump dismissed the potential that Russia hacked anything during the campaign.  What's funny is that a candidate for office who does not have a stitch of power to do anything in this instance was being blamed for something the Obama administration was acutely aware of and still did nothing.  He admitted that several times, but continued to harp on what Trump said on the campaign trail as if that had any bearing on the reality.

The left is clearly trying to shift the narrative away from collusion and obstruction of justice (since you can't really have the latter without the former being true), and embark on whatever the next target will be.  

Meanwhile, a legitimate investigation is finally going to be done to look into Loretta Lynch and her actual obstruction of justice in the Clinton investigation.  This is something the left really didn't want to see happen.  Unfortunately, their "champion", James Comey outed Lynch in his testimony opening the door for this.

Regarding the first bold item, I did notice something around a week or so ago.  The Washington Post "reported" and article citing "unnamed sources".  The rest of the liberal media picked up the story and cited the Washington Post as if it was "fact".  This is clearly a pattern and a huge example of "fake news".

Regarding the second bold item.  Notice how it's not being heavily reported.  When you have a sitting Attorney General direct the FBI Director to refer to an actual investigation as "a matter" rather than what it was, that's pretty much an obstruction of justice.

The Attorney General as well as the FBI Director should not be "playing politics".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

The obstruction charges could actually land on Bill Clinton for that infamous tarmac meeting with Lynch where "they talked about grandchildren."

Days later Comey held that press conference where he laid out the case for why Hillary should be charged, only to conclude by playing the role of attorney general declaring no prosecutor could get a conviction so they weren't recommending indictment.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

When the dust settles, the left will likely rue the day that they kept these allegations alive because they're spinning back to the pre-election times when actual real crimes took place. I don't think it will be President trump facing a prosecutor. It will be many members of the left.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We always have had that realization.

Now those way left..... not sure they can comprehend

So...if it was bad that Obama did nothing about Russian interference in our election process, then is it not also bad to not acknowledge said interference and do nothing about it going forward?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(07-01-2017, 11:32 AM)rollerjag Wrote: So...if it was bad that Obama did nothing about Russian interference in our election process, then is it not also bad to not acknowledge said interference and do nothing about it going forward?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we still have sanctions against Russia. If that's "nothing" what else do you suggest, declaring war? 

I doubt that Russia was the only country that tried to interfere in our election. Obama interfered in the Israeli election, so it's not as if meddling in other country's elections is unusual, even between allies.

And did Russia actually interfere? Their attempts at hacking the voting machines failed. The only thing anyone can point to is hacking the DNC server and thus revealing the embarrassing truth that the DNC conspired to keep Bernie from winning (assuming that was even Russia, Assange says otherwise). The effect of that was insignificant compared to the money spent by foreigners.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(07-01-2017, 01:43 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 11:32 AM)rollerjag Wrote: So...if it was bad that Obama did nothing about Russian interference in our election process, then is it not also bad to not acknowledge said interference and do nothing about it going forward?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we still have sanctions against Russia. If that's "nothing" what else do you suggest, declaring war? 

I doubt that Russia was the only country that tried to interfere in our election. Obama interfered in the Israeli election, so it's not as if meddling in other country's elections is unusual, even between allies.

And did Russia actually interfere? Their attempts at hacking the voting machines failed. The only thing anyone can point to is hacking the DNC server and thus revealing the embarrassing truth that the DNC conspired to keep Bernie from winning (assuming that was even Russia, Assange says otherwise). The effect of that was insignificant compared to the money spent by foreigners.

If there was nothing to it, why is Obama criticized for doing nothing about it?
- Bob Marley

(07-01-2017, 04:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 01:43 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we still have sanctions against Russia. If that's "nothing" what else do you suggest, declaring war? 

There was nothing to it. Who was criticizing Obama for doing nothing? That's a strawman argument.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(07-01-2017, 08:29 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 04:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote: If there was nothing to it, why is Obama criticized for doing nothing about it?

There was nothing to it. Who was criticizing Obama for doing nothing? That's a strawman argument.

Do you not follow your Orange Emperor?
- Bob Marley

Can you not thumbs up anyone's post anymore? I really miss this feature, especially in here, lol.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(07-02-2017, 11:29 PM)CSO14 Wrote: Can you not thumbs up anyone's post anymore?  I really miss this feature, especially in here, lol.

There's a Rate button at the bottom of each post.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-02-2017, 09:37 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 08:29 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: There was nothing to it. Who was criticizing Obama for doing nothing? That's a strawman argument.

Do you not follow your Orange Emperor?

Why bother? I certainly don't take anything that Trump states as gospel. Do you have a link to a reputable person blaming Obama?

Also, you shouldn't link to a fake news site that people can't even read without disabling Adblock.

(07-01-2017, 04:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 01:43 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we still have sanctions against Russia. If that's "nothing" what else do you suggest, declaring war? 

Actually there was nothing to Trump and his team working with the Russians.
There was something to the Russians trying to tamper in many different ways (although no votes changed).
The second thing is what Obama and his admin chose to ignore and wait for Trump to win to flip script.

But... ya know...
If CNN didn't report it... it's probably not true... amirite?

(07-03-2017, 09:42 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 09:37 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Do you not follow your Orange Emperor?

Why bother? I certainly don't take anything that Trump states as gospel. Do you have a link to a reputable person blaming Obama?

Also, you shouldn't link to a fake news site that people can't even read without disabling Adblock.

Oh, ok...you're going to play the fake news card because you disagree with facts. Are you ok with Faux News?
- Bob Marley

(07-03-2017, 12:40 PM)Kane Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 04:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote: If there was nothing to it, why is Obama criticized for doing nothing about it?

Actually there was nothing to Trump and his team working with the Russians.

What makes you so sure, because YOUR source for news says so? Mueller has barely started looking. Maybe there's nothing, maybe there's something. One thing's for certain, there is smoke.

There was something to the Russians trying to tamper in many different ways (although no votes changed).

But as long as Trump won, no need to worry about a little meddling from Russia, amIrite? I'm betting they counted on just this level of complacency.

The second thing is what Obama and his admin chose to ignore and wait for Trump to win to flip script.

Obama did nothing? Imagine the uproar from Trumpettes had Obama acted during the primary season.

But... ya know...
If CNN didn't report it... it's probably not true... amirite?

You learned well from your Orange Emperor. Call it fake, it must be fake.

- Bob Marley

(07-04-2017, 02:10 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 09:42 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: Why bother? I certainly don't take anything that Trump states as gospel. Do you have a link to a reputable person blaming Obama?

Oh, ok...you're going to play the fake news card because you disagree with facts. Are you ok with Faux News?

I play the fake news card for a site that blocks me from reading it.

According to the second link and the context, Trump was questioning why Obama did nothing before the election. It is a valid question. Obama invoked sanctions, but only after his chosen successor lost.

And this whole question of what Obama did or didn't do is a sidetracking of the original post. After 12 months of investigation by the greatest intelligence agencies our country has to offer, there is nothing showing any collusion with the Russians by Trump, Obama, Hillary, or anyone else. The NYT reported a lie on the front page. If that's not "fake news" then what is?