Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What happened to the Trump/Russia talk?

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2017, 10:50 PM by Kotite.)

This guy incrimimates himself daily with tweets without a lawyer. But he drops a $50K retainer on a lawyer for his kid right when he finds out journalists are going to break the email story. Yeah.. I am so convinced he is on the up and up. I doesn't matter that you turn your head to the truth about this con man. This inept fool is going down. Bigly.

(07-22-2017, 09:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It's not about feelings, it's about facts. No laws have been broken, and come on, seriously? He has no choice but to lawyer up.

This would be a moot point had Hillary won, right? Obama knew about possible Russia interference LONG before the election, right? See where this is going?

No laws have been broken = gotta get a lawyer. 
Sound logic.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I guess innocent people who get drug to court just don't need lawyers.

Sound logic..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Kottite, just say "I am wrong" and it will all be over. You are really painting yourself in a corner here. Do you really not understand the need for Trump to get a lawyer involved?

I thought he wasn't under investigation. I guess the second Mueller said he was going to investigate his businesses (which he never divested himself of -- blatant conflict of interest -- even Carter ditched his peanut farm), he knew he needed to get a lawyer since he knows there are plenty of Russian ties despite his repeated denials of such.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Only a fool would deal with something like this without a lawyer, the enemies are strong and the stakes are high.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-23-2017, 10:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Only a fool would deal with something like this without a lawyer, the enemies are strong and the stakes are high.

Liberal.. Fool.. Same thing..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017, 12:11 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Wonder is there will be budget issues in each state with the absence of speeding tickets.  In 2015 alone, New Jersey issued $405 million in speeding tickets.

So, Trump is being investigated by Muellers lawyers who are documented Hillary donors? Lol.

(07-24-2017, 07:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, Trump is being investigated by Muellers lawyers who are documented Hillary donors? Lol.

yep .... it's all screwed up.

payback's a [BLEEP] .....

(07-25-2017, 09:16 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 07:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, Trump is being investigated by Muellers lawyers who are documented Hillary donors? Lol.

yep .... it's all screwed up.

payback's a [BLEEP] .....

Who is getting payback on this?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-23-2017, 08:37 AM)Kotite Wrote: I thought he wasn't under investigation. I guess the second Mueller said he was going to investigate his businesses (which he never divested himself of -- blatant conflict of interest -- even Carter ditched his peanut farm), he knew he needed to get a lawyer since he knows there are plenty of Russian ties despite his repeated denials of such.

Like every typical lib, you're all over the place.  Liberalism is like a chronic case of ADHD where you have to bounce from one whine to the next at the drop of a hat.

Where is the law stating that Trump retaining his business interests in any form is considered a conflict of interest?  Feel free to point that one out to us.  

As far as people lawyering up, when you've got a special counsel with unlimited resources and dozens of attorneys trying to twist anything they can into an actionable item, only the biggest morons on the planet wouldn't secure a lawyer.  I'm guessing that you'd be the one who would say "Nah, why would I need a lawyer?", right?  It's not about innocence or guilt.  It's about protecting yourself from malicious prosecution.

Regarding the Russia collusion issue that you libs are still churning your butter over, the special counsel has clearly had a difficult time finding anything to go after, so he's had to expand the net to include Trump's business dealings for the past decade or more, and still they're not coming up with much to go after.  There comes a time when he's either going to have to find something, or be fired by the President.  I think we're getting close.  That should send you and your panty twisted lib buddies into a frothing rage, which from my perspective is pure comedic gold.  Angry liberals are a funny bunch as they express their granola tinged outrage.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Now Brannon and Clapper are saying that we should have a coup if Trump fires Demo-Bob. Methinks that they'd find themselves on the wrong side if that happens.

(07-25-2017, 09:34 AM)FBT Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 08:37 AM)Kotite Wrote: I thought he wasn't under investigation. I guess the second Mueller said he was going to investigate his businesses (which he never divested himself of -- blatant conflict of interest -- even Carter ditched his peanut farm), he knew he needed to get a lawyer since he knows there are plenty of Russian ties despite his repeated denials of such.

Like every typical lib, you're all over the place.  Liberalism is like a chronic case of ADHD where you have to bounce from one whine to the next at the drop of a hat.

Where is the law stating that Trump retaining his business interests in any form is considered a conflict of interest?  Feel free to point that one out to us.  

As far as people lawyering up, when you've got a special counsel with unlimited resources and dozens of attorneys trying to twist anything they can into an actionable item, only the biggest morons on the planet wouldn't secure a lawyer.  I'm guessing that you'd be the one who would say "Nah, why would I need a lawyer?", right?  It's not about innocence or guilt.  It's about protecting yourself from malicious prosecution.

Regarding the Russia collusion issue that you libs are still churning your butter over, the special counsel has clearly had a difficult time finding anything to go after, so he's had to expand the net to include Trump's business dealings for the past decade or more, and still they're not coming up with much to go after.  There comes a time when he's either going to have to find something, or be fired by the President.  I think we're getting close.  That should send you and your panty twisted lib buddies into a frothing rage, which from my perspective is pure comedic gold.  Angry liberals are a funny bunch as they express their granola tinged outrage.

One of my Lib 'friends' is busy discussing what type of civil disobedience to start when Trump fires Mueller.

There are plenty of EU countries that have policies he supports. I wonder why he doesn't just move to Europe, although Venezuela is even more in line with his politics.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(07-25-2017, 09:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Now Brannon and Clapper are saying that we should have a coup if Trump fires Demo-Bob. Methinks that they'd find themselves on the wrong side if that happens.

I saw this.  Not really a surprise coming from either of them.

Mueller was called a perfect choice for the special prosecutor position.  Then he loaded up the lawyers doing the investigation with big Clinton donors.  After the fact, we find out that he and Comey are practically spooning together after hours. 

This whole investigation is being manipulated by Clinton/Obama lackeys, and it simply stinks.  Democrats are threatening a Constitutional crisis if Trump fires Mueller, but it would be the wise approach.  Bring in someone who will actually do the investigation in an even-handed manner to get to the bottom of this once and for all.  The fact that no real evidence has been produced in nearly a year of allegations tells you where this is headed  Still, with a special prosecutor with unchecked authority looking for anything to investigate, eventually they're going to find something that is completely irrelevant to the initial task that the media will explode with outrage over.  The nation has so many issues to address that are being ignored because of political peacocking by democrats and the mainstream media.  They can't allow progress on any issues because that hurts them politically.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(07-25-2017, 12:41 PM)FBT Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 09:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Now Brannon and Clapper are saying that we should have a coup if Trump fires Demo-Bob. Methinks that they'd find themselves on the wrong side if that happens.

I saw this.  Not really a surprise coming from either of them.

Mueller was called a perfect choice for the special prosecutor position.  Then he loaded up the lawyers doing the investigation with big Clinton donors.  After the fact, we find out that he and Comey are practically spooning together after hours. 

This whole investigation is being manipulated by Clinton/Obama lackeys, and it simply stinks.  Democrats are threatening a Constitutional crisis if Trump fires Mueller, but it would be the wise approach.  Bring in someone who will actually do the investigation in an even-handed manner to get to the bottom of this once and for all.  The fact that no real evidence has been produced in nearly a year of allegations tells you where this is headed  Still, with a special prosecutor with unchecked authority looking for anything to investigate, eventually they're going to find something that is completely irrelevant to the initial task that the media will explode with outrage over.  The nation has so many issues to address that are being ignored because of political peacocking by democrats and the mainstream media.  They can't allow progress on any issues because that hurts them politically.

I think if Trump fires Mueller, most people would see it as an admission of guilt.   Guilty of what, we don't know.  But if he's not guilty of anything, he should just ignore the whole thing and get on with the business of governing the country.   But to fire Mueller, that would be a big mistake.

You say, "no real evidence has been produced in nearly a year of allegations..." Mueller has only been special prosecutor since May 17.   That's only 2 months.  

As for the assertion that the investigation is being manipulated by Clinton/Obama lackeys, Mueller himself is a registered Republican, and he was appointed to head the FBI by George W Bush.

(07-25-2017, 01:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 12:41 PM)FBT Wrote: I saw this.  Not really a surprise coming from either of them.

I think if Trump fires Mueller, most people would see it as an admission of guilt.   Guilty of what, we don't know.  But if he's not guilty of anything, he should just ignore the whole thing and get on with the business of governing the country.   But to fire Mueller, that would be a big mistake.

You say, "no real evidence has been produced in nearly a year of allegations..." Mueller has only been special prosecutor since May 17.   That's only 2 months.  

As for the assertion that the investigation is being manipulated by Clinton/Obama lackeys, Mueller himself is a registered Republican, and he was appointed to head the FBI by George W Bush.

I don't think you could be any more wrong. Most rational people see this as the witch hunt that it is.

(07-25-2017, 01:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 01:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think if Trump fires Mueller, most people would see it as an admission of guilt.   Guilty of what, we don't know.  But if he's not guilty of anything, he should just ignore the whole thing and get on with the business of governing the country.   But to fire Mueller, that would be a big mistake.

I don't think you could be any more wrong. Most rational people see this as the witch hunt that it is.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...102884748/

Here's a poll that disagrees with you.

(07-25-2017, 01:24 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 01:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't think you could be any more wrong. Most rational people see this as the witch hunt that it is.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...102884748/

So, a poll taken well over a month ago with 33% republicans? Didn't the election teach you all you needed to know about polls?

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2017, 01:42 PM by The Real Marty.)

(07-25-2017, 01:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 01:24 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...102884748/

So, a poll taken well over a month ago with 33% republicans? Didn't the election teach you all you needed to know about polls?

That's about the percentage of Republicans in the country.

If you don't believe polls, then cite some evidence to support your assertion that most rational people see this as a witch hunt.

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2017, 01:46 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-25-2017, 01:41 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 01:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, a poll taken well over a month ago with 33% republicans? Didn't the election teach you all you needed to know about polls?

That's about the percentage of Republicans in the country.

If you don't believe polls, then cite some evidence to support your assertion that most rational people see this as a witch hunt.

Back to the point, Mueller was identified initially as this squeaky clean guy who could get the job done without bias, then it was discovered him and Comey are BFF's and brings in a bunch of Clinton donors as lawyers. Why would anybody in their right mind think Mueller can be fair at this point in time? It is truly a witch hunt. They are trying to find ANY crime they can and then work backwards from there. That doesn't sound weird to you?

Edit: Not to mention the MILLIONS of your tax dollars being spent on this. That seems to get ignored though.