Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What happened to the Trump/Russia talk?

The only coup that might be a possibility will be the millions of Americans who voted Trump getting pissed off and retaliating violently for their candidate not being allowed to govern for the sake of political bias. A powerful group of citizens showed their displeasure with the state of government and their own conservative party by electing Trump and are going to be pissed if this modern day witch hunt continues.

If one of my employees is actively trying his best to screw me they would be fired instantly. Just saying. Wouldn't you all as well?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-25-2017, 01:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 12:41 PM)FBT Wrote: I saw this.  Not really a surprise coming from either of them.

Mueller was called a perfect choice for the special prosecutor position.  Then he loaded up the lawyers doing the investigation with big Clinton donors.  After the fact, we find out that he and Comey are practically spooning together after hours. 

This whole investigation is being manipulated by Clinton/Obama lackeys, and it simply stinks.  Democrats are threatening a Constitutional crisis if Trump fires Mueller, but it would be the wise approach.  Bring in someone who will actually do the investigation in an even-handed manner to get to the bottom of this once and for all.  The fact that no real evidence has been produced in nearly a year of allegations tells you where this is headed  Still, with a special prosecutor with unchecked authority looking for anything to investigate, eventually they're going to find something that is completely irrelevant to the initial task that the media will explode with outrage over.  The nation has so many issues to address that are being ignored because of political peacocking by democrats and the mainstream media.  They can't allow progress on any issues because that hurts them politically.

I think if Trump fires Mueller, most people would see it as an admission of guilt.   Guilty of what, we don't know.  But if he's not guilty of anything, he should just ignore the whole thing and get on with the business of governing the country.   But to fire Mueller, that would be a big mistake.

You say, "no real evidence has been produced in nearly a year of allegations..." Mueller has only been special prosecutor since May 17.   That's only 2 months.  

As for the assertion that the investigation is being manipulated by Clinton/Obama lackeys, Mueller himself is a registered Republican, and he was appointed to head the FBI by George W Bush.
I'm not buying that at all.

StroudCrowd1 is absolutely right.  Regardless of your phony polling (+13 for democrats?  Really?), I think the vast majority recognize this for exactly what it is.  "61% think Trump obstructed" is completely irrelevant.  Ask that 61% what evidence has compelled them to think this (aside from their party affiliation) and wait for the crickets.

The allegations about Trump collusion with Russia started during the campaign.  When Mueller was appointed matters very little when there have been multiple investigations desperately trying to find links between a foreign nation and the Trump campaign colluding to beat Hillary.  The only evidence of collusion between a campaign and a foreign nation to do any such thing unfortunately was the Clinton campaign working with the Ukrainian government.  The Obama administration was "inadvertently" spying on the Trump campaign, going so far as to make 2 FISA court attempts to get a warrant to do surveillance on members of the campaign.  Once they were denied.  The second time they weren't, with the end result being the illegal unmasking of individuals who were caught up in the surveillance, including Mike Flynn.  So, the investigations go back more than a year, and to date, not a shred of evidence has been presented supporting the notion that Trump colluded with anyone  This is just more weak left-wing effort to explain why they lost an election they were supposed to win in a landslide. 

Mueller being a registered republican doesn't mean a darn thing when all 14 lawyers doing the actual investigation, appointed by that rock ribbed republican, are Clinton or Obama donors.  If you don't find that peculiar, then there's really no point discussing it any further. Also, being appointed by Bush isn't exactly a credential that should be touted. The Bush family has been on the #NeverTrump bandwagon from the start, especially after they saw their golden boy, Jeb! thumped after raising more than $100 million for what was expected to be an uncontested run for the presidency. Plus, the Bush and Clinton families are thick as thieves in recent years, so again, when I say Clinton/Obama lackeys are orchestrating this, that's spot on, and they've got an endorsement from the Bush clan.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Let's also not discount the fact that used car salesman Chuck Schumer basically said the Russia thing is crap in the democrats "big" reset or "A Better Deal" yesterday, lol.

Ivanka Trump is hawt. Jared Kushner acts and sounds like Sheldon Cooper. WTH?

(07-25-2017, 06:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Ivanka Trump is hawt. Jared Kushner acts and sounds like Sheldon Cooper. WTH?

Cash is King, yo.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-25-2017, 06:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 06:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Ivanka Trump is hawt. Jared Kushner acts and sounds like Sheldon Cooper. WTH?

Cash is King, yo.

She already had that. Maybe he sports an ankle slapper.

"The poll was conducted from June 8 to 11 and surveyed 1,068 people"

This tells me all I need to know about polls.

one thousand people, polled by a bias media outlet...

323 million people in the united states...

Quick math wizards... what percentage of our population was polled?
And how is that indicative of how America as a whole thinks?

You can not extrapolate from such a small sample.

Go poll the 129 million people that actually voted and get back to me.

I bet you I can poll 1000 people from a pool of people I select and get the results I want.
And if the results don't come in my favor... I'll just keep polling different groups until the results I want come out.

Polls are stupid and do nothing except drive the ignorant to the herd.

(07-28-2017, 12:06 PM)Kane Wrote: "The poll was conducted from June 8 to 11 and surveyed 1,068 people"

I bet you I can poll 1000 people from a pool of people I select and get the results I want.
And if the results don't come in my favor... I'll just keep polling different groups until the results I want come out.

Yes, I love it when people use polls to defend their arguments.

Here is the "poll" I like.

[Image: a0ab1533bae5761dc31fc4151c92c35a.png]

(07-28-2017, 12:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 12:06 PM)Kane Wrote: "The poll was conducted from June 8 to 11 and surveyed 1,068 people"

Yes, I love it when people use polls to defend their arguments.

Here is the "poll" I like.

[Image: a0ab1533bae5761dc31fc4151c92c35a.png]

They naysayers will say it was gonna bump up anyway.

Although... it has been steadily climbing and I suspect if tax reform falls through the way repeal and replace has we could see a significant dip.

Either way, my money is in for the long haul anyway.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e...SKBN1AD0GX

US economy is doing well... and the wages will follow if they can get tax reform pushed through correctly.
Although it of course is hitting snags already too with some of the campaign promises probably not going through.
150k-300k income likely to see tax increase to balance corp and middle class cuts.

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2017, 12:33 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Back at ya ..... once Obama fixed the financial crisis that GW Bush left

[Image: MW-EH199_djia_o_ZG_20160304140141.jpg]

Also, please note that 25% of the Dow gains since Trump took office are attributable to 4 Companies.

Fixed the financial crisis? There was nowhere to go but UP after 2008. The only thing Barry fixed was his putting stroke.

So......what happened to the Russia collusion talk? Been a little quiet lately.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017, 10:05 PM by Cleatwood.)

(08-15-2017, 09:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So......what happened to the Russia collusion talk? Been a little quiet lately.
You must be really bored all the time.

(08-15-2017, 10:05 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 09:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So......what happened to the Russia collusion talk? Been a little quiet lately.
You must be really bored all the time.

Is Mueller trying to find dirt on Barron Trump just so he has at least something?

They have nothing, everyone knows they have nothing, the left won't admit that they have nothing.

Look over there, it's a race riot!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Oops, no Russia collusion, Trump is a nazi now!!

Glad to see the MSM running his reelection campaign for free.

(08-16-2017, 12:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Oops, no Russia collusion, Trump is a nazi now!!

Glad to see the MSM running his reelection campaign for free.

Yes, Mueller is now investigating Trump's ties to Adolph Hitler.  Rumor has it he's an illegitimate son.  CNN is dedicating all of it's resources to covering this 24/7.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(07-28-2017, 12:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Back at ya ..... once Obama fixed the financial crisis that GW Bush left

[Image: MW-EH199_djia_o_ZG_20160304140141.jpg]

Also, please note that 25% of the Dow gains since Trump took office are attributable to 4 Companies.

epic fail

So..... it's Monday. Anything happen yet?. Mueller has already lost an investigator. Mueller currently investigating that time Barron Trump passed a note to his girlfriend in 5th grade.

(08-21-2017, 08:23 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So..... it's Monday. Anything happen yet?. Mueller has already lost an investigator.  Mueller currently investigating that time Barron Trump passed a note to his girlfriend in 5th grade.

" So Barron, is it indeed true that you passed a note to Sally Ann to meet you by the see-saw at recess? "

"Yes it is sirs. "

"SO YOU NEW SHE WAS OF GERMAN DECENT? BLASPHEMY!! "  IMPEACH!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.