Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Madden 18

who here has madden 18 pre-ordered?  which edtion did you get,and for what system?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't. I bought Madden 17 on sale, played 5 or 6 games and realized I still hate Madden.

so did you take it back Dragon,or you still have it? what system you have it on?

I will probably get it. I mean I have owned them all so why stop now. O and Xbox One
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

the only one i don't have is madden 14 due to fact they didn't make one for the Wii u that year. I didn't have my ps4 then.

It's always the same thing from last year, with updated rosters. Call me crazy but all the maddens on PS2 were better than any madden on the new consoles after that.

It's way too hard to "user" hit, or roam in a zone. Back in the day i could straight up take a CB and cover the WR. Now I just pick a DT or DE and try to sack the QB or stuff a run.

In short, the new console Madden experience just isn't responsive enough for me.

well a big reason for that is there is no comptation for ea sports with football anymore. they bought the rights from nfl so no other companeny can use the players.

I'll get it.. but I don't bother with pre-order.. it's usually around £50-65 depending on what edition I go for..

If I get it nearer/after Christmas, it's about £25. I go for that option. Mainly because I'm so crap at it that I would get absolutely killed if I play online.. so I don't bother..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I plan to pre order today.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

I've been playing EA Early Access today and I ran all over the Texans defense with Fournette. lol. Playing on competitive mode too. hahahah.

[Image: fSoHSYp.jpg]

(08-17-2017, 03:02 AM)haveaseat Wrote: I've been playing EA Early Access today and I ran all over the Texans defense with Fournette. lol. Playing on competitive mode too. hahahah.

[Image: fSoHSYp.jpg]

I'm going to download it tonight myself. Love EA Access
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Anyone notice that Marrone looks just like Jeffrey Tambor in 18?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

are the fireworks there for all teams ,,or just certain teams? let me guess still no mascots in the game right?

I got my madden 18 today for ps4,but im afried somethings wrong now. it keeps telling me installing on all the game options except falcons vs patriots.

(08-22-2017, 12:25 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I got my madden 18 today for ps4,but im afried somethings wrong now. it keeps telling me installing on all the game options except falcons vs patriots.

Takes a long time to install, only game you can play until then is the Falcons/Pats.

2017 took like 2 days to install on my PS4
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

i been playing mine. i love the new story mode so far. i really like the story.

Just bought yesterday.

I noticed at least one bug.

The Texans went for it on 4th down from deep inside my territory. A TD pass by Watson was overturned on replay.

The ball came back to Jacksonville, but the ball wound up in Houston territory, not Jacksonville's.

BTW, with J.J. Watt out, Fournette ran for 218 yards and 3 TDs.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Fournette is a monster on Madden.

(08-29-2017, 09:15 AM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: Fournette is a monster on Madden.

Even in Ultimate Team. He's a 78 OVR and he's running over everyone and everything. 

What's everyone's gamertag?

gameinthesky - XBoxOne

The defense and Fournette is nasty. Been killiing people. This is the best Madden ever