Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
People like this is exactly why we need to build the wall

Mexican illegal immigrant who has been removed from the US SEVEN times had 'drunk 12 beers and was driving at 100mph' when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three
  • Nemias Garcia-Velasco, 32, was charged with motor vehicle homicide 
  • He reportedly told officers he had '12 beers' before getting behind wheel
  • Prsosecutors say he was going over 100mph when he lost control of van
  • The crash killed Silvano Torres, 58, who was riding in the cargo area of the van
  • Prosecutors said Garcia-Velasco has been removed from US total of seven times

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4686714/Illegal-immigrant-drunk-crashed-killing-man.html#ixzz4meFIGtvu

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2017, 03:06 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

(07-12-2017, 03:43 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Mexican illegal immigrant who has been removed from the US SEVEN times had 'drunk 12 beers and was driving at 100mph' when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three
  • The crash killed Silvano Torres, 58, who was riding in the cargo area of the van

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4686714/Illegal-immigrant-drunk-crashed-killing-man.html#ixzz4meFIGtvu

I read that, theres a bit more nuance then the title suggests. He was only deported twice, left on his own 5 times. And the guy who died was with him sitting in the back of the van unsecured, even tho the driver was smashed when he was driving. Common sense says the victim shouldn't have been in that van, and if he was,he should have had a seatbelt, it probably would have saved him.

Should the Mexican be in this country after being deported twice? Of course not, and a DUI is a serious thing. But his supposed victim bears at least part of the blame for being dumb enough to get in the van without a seatbelt, and with a super drunk illegal driving.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(07-13-2017, 03:04 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 03:43 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Mexican illegal immigrant who has been removed from the US SEVEN times had 'drunk 12 beers and was driving at 100mph' when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three

I read that, theres a bit more nuance then the title suggests. He was only deported twice, left on his own 5 times. And the guy who died was with him sitting in the back of the van unsecured, even tho the driver was smashed when he was driving. Common sense says the victim shouldn't have been in that van, and if he was,he should have had a seatbelt, it probably would have saved him.

Should the Mexican be in this country after being deported twice? Of course not, and a DUI is a serious thing. But his supposed victim bears at least part of the blame for being dumb enough to get in the van without a seatbelt, and with a super drunk illegal driving.

Was the passenger also illegal? If so then this is a self-correction to the illegals problem.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-13-2017, 01:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 03:04 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: I read that, theres a bit more nuance then the title suggests. He was only deported twice, left on his own 5 times. And the guy who died was with him sitting in the back of the van unsecured, even tho the driver was smashed when he was driving. Common sense says the victim shouldn't have been in that van, and if he was,he should have had a seatbelt, it probably would have saved him.

Was the passenger also illegal? If so then this is a self-correction to the illegals problem.

His Fiance claims he was legit, but I saw no references other than her statement. I think its a sad situation and all, but its not all the drivers fault, the friend/co-worker was part of the issue also.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

If Trump would just build that damn wall we wouldn't have such a problem with drunk drivers.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(07-13-2017, 10:39 PM)rollerjag Wrote: If Trump would just build that damn wall we wouldn't have such a problem with drunk drivers.

I just want to see some sacks of drugs fly over it, like Trump predicts.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-...le/2628601

I don't do drugs, though, but I do love beer, so I'd settle on some sacks of suds.

(07-14-2017, 01:54 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 10:39 PM)rollerjag Wrote: If Trump would just build that damn wall we wouldn't have such a problem with drunk drivers.

I just want to see some sacks of drugs fly over it, like Trump predicts.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-...le/2628601

I don't do drugs, though, but I do love beer, so I'd settle on some sacks of suds.

Putting solar panels on  the wall is a stupid idea. Not the government's stupidest idea, but nonetheless something that should be obvious. All you're doing is making an expensive target for Mexican shooting practice.

Maybe the idea was to get congressional votes from the green fringe, but I doubt they would support anything Trump proposed, no matter how environmentally friendly they perceive it to be.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017, 11:33 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Probably solve senseless killings like the guy below who killed 4 kids and is now claiming to be a US Citizen (from Philly).  

[Image: WEB-Missing-Men-2.jpg]

Just have to make sure people can see through it to dodge the flying sacks of pot.

they ain't building a wall hell at this point I'm just holding out hope for some kind of tax reform......The wall is never coming and obamacare is here forever.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(07-22-2017, 08:38 PM)EricC85 Wrote: they ain't building a wall hell at this point I'm just holding out hope for some kind of tax reform......The wall is never coming and obamacare is here forever.

There's still hope. Trump could be walking along the Mexican border and get hit over the head by a flying sack of pot, leaving Pence to actually get something done.

We need a wall less. What we need is local and state governments to support federal officers in getting these fools out and having a zero tolerance policy on returning criminals.

Hell, imo, multiple offenses should be treated as an act of terrorism. Put em in Gitmo!