Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nintendo Switch

Quote:well let me know how it is after you had chance to play it at home,and on the go. Don't be takeing it to work with you,and playing it there. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I play at work every single day. It's awesome.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

you better be careful doing that,they could fire you unless of course your the boss.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:you better be careful doing that,they could fire you unless of course your the boss.

Haha I am.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

that was really nice of you all here to offer to buy me a Switch if i don't get one for Christmas,and jags don't win at least 6 games this year.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: .I'm 100% sure if in stock though ill get t at Christmas. 

you all do relieze i was kidding with my last post in this one right? 

so i got another question here for those who have the Switch,and play it in the dock. have you had any overheating probloms?

Quote:so i got another question here for those who have the Switch,and play it in the dock. have you had any overheating probloms?

Zero problems, though I haven't played more than 2-3 hours in a single session.

cool thank you ver much Tuxedo. what about the dock scartching the system? I personly think thats a issue of people not being careful enough takeing it out. 

Quote:cool thank you ver much Tuxedo. what about the dock scartching the system? I personly think thats a issue of people not being careful enough takeing it out. 

i dont usually play docked but when i do its only for an hour or two. no warping.

i do store it in the dock all the time when im not using it though, it came with a screen protector that i put on right away and i havent noticed the dock even leaving marks on that. 

sweet. so theres a screen protecter in the box already that comes with the Switch so i won't have to buy one? 

Quote:sweet. so theres a screen protecter in the box already that comes with the Switch so i won't have to buy one?

Mine was a bundle from GameStop. It might have been part of that, I don't honestly know. I'll try to find out.

Quote:cool thank you ver much Tuxedo. what about the dock scartching the system? I personly think thats a issue of people not being careful enough takeing it out. 

No scratches though I did put a screen protector on my screen right away. My dock isn't bent at all either, which is a problem some people have had, so I shouldn't get any scratches unless I'm careless with it.

Quote:sweet. so theres a screen protecter in the box already that comes with the Switch so i won't have to buy one? 

Nope, you have buy a screen protector if you want one. I bought the official case/screen protector combo for $20.

sometimes its hard being patient,but i have to in this case. parents should have our house paid off by nov. this year. I don't want to ask them to spend money on that. plus dad,and i are talking about going to Alaska next year in March. 

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2017, 06:14 PM by snowwolf776.)

update on when im gonna ask for the Switch. I'm going to go for my birthday. i belieave it will be easier to find between augest,and sept then at christmas.  my birthday is augest 23rd so why not go for it then.

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2017, 12:56 AM by snowwolf776.)

its done told dad,well sent him e-mail today that i wanted nintendo switch for my birthday. 

quick question. how are you keeping your joy cons charged without a charger? leaveing them attached when docked? I was wondering for furture refrences. my birthday is a few months away.

Quote:quick question. how are you keeping your joy cons charged without a charger? leaveing them attached when docked? I was wondering for furture refrences. my birthday is a few months away.

Joy-cons will charge while attached to the Switch and docked. Otherwise they will use their own internal battery. If you purchase two additional joy-cons (for four player Mario Kart), you'll need to purchase a charging dock.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

heres another question. so if you charge the switch in portable mode with joy cons attached they won't charge right?

Quote:heres another question. so if you charge the switch in portable mode with joy cons attached they won't charge right?

As long as the joy-cons are attached to the Switch console, they will charge in portable mode.