Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Game of Thrones Season 7

Littlefinger needs to die
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-01-2017, 11:55 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Littlefinger needs to die

I think his time is coming. Who is left that he's going to get in their ear?

Sansa can drop the Lysa Bomb at any time.

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2017, 04:41 PM by JagsorDie.)

(07-31-2017, 11:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Marked for spoilers if you haven't seen last night's episode. (7-30-17)

Pretty good episode all around. They're definitely moving at a more rapid pace than in previous seasons. 

I especially enjoyed that part where Jon refused to bow to Dany. I don't really like her but I tolerate her for the sake of the storyline but that's not why I'm glad he didn't kneel. I think it would have been uncharacteristic of him to do so. Who he is and what he's been through just wouldn't fit with that behavior anymore than it would fit with hers to not demand it.

Euron is not a nice person at all but that actor makes him fun. He is almost cartoon-like but not quite.

Cersei is a nasty woman. On all fronts. 

Littlefinger is just creepy. Sansa is smarter than she lets on and I think she always has been, we just didn't see it. 

Just some quick observations.
I hate Danny. Her whole character as well as the way the actor plays the role makes me almost want to fast forward every time her scenes come up. Luckily they put Tyrian with her so I enjoy them somewhat. The whole look down her nose with her [BLEEP] fake Hillary Clinton type smile make me wish wish her  [BLEEP] brother would have just killed her.

The part where Danys little chick give her a 3 min introduction then Dabos follows it up with, "This is Jon snow" made about die laughing.

For some reason I really like cerci now. Of corse she is the obvious villain at this point but she is awesome.

(08-01-2017, 04:39 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 11:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Marked for spoilers if you haven't seen last night's episode. (7-30-17)

Pretty good episode all around. They're definitely moving at a more rapid pace than in previous seasons. 

I especially enjoyed that part where Jon refused to bow to Dany. I don't really like her but I tolerate her for the sake of the storyline but that's not why I'm glad he didn't kneel. I think it would have been uncharacteristic of him to do so. Who he is and what he's been through just wouldn't fit with that behavior anymore than it would fit with hers to not demand it.

Euron is not a nice person at all but that actor makes him fun. He is almost cartoon-like but not quite.

Cersei is a nasty woman. On all fronts. 

Littlefinger is just creepy. Sansa is smarter than she lets on and I think she always has been, we just didn't see it. 

Just some quick observations.
I hate Danny. Her whole character as well as the way the actor plays the role makes me almost want to fast forward every time her scenes come up. Luckily they put Tyrian with her so I enjoy them somewhat. The whole look down her nose with her [BLEEP] fake Hillary Clinton type smile make me wish wish her  [BLEEP] brother would have just killed her.

The part where Danys little chick give her a 3 min introduction then Dabos follows it up with, "This is Jon snow" made about die laughing.

For some reason I really like cerci now. Of corse she is the obvious villain at this point but she is awesome.

I thought Danys act grew a little thin when she received Jon as well. I think there's a slight chance for Mad Queen Daenerys.

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2017, 04:53 PM by JagsorDie.)

(08-01-2017, 04:45 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 04:39 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: I hate Danny. Her whole character as well as the way the actor plays the role makes me almost want to fast forward every time her scenes come up. Luckily they put Tyrian with her so I enjoy them somewhat. The whole look down her nose with her [BLEEP] fake Hillary Clinton type smile make me wish wish her  [BLEEP] brother would have just killed her.

I thought Danys act grew a little thin when she received Jon as well. I think there's a slight chance for Mad Queen Daenerys.
Her head is definitely inflating a little bit. Hopefully having half her army's wiped will change that. 

I get it, you ride dragons. Woo hoo. But she plays the part of what you think would be a humbled character like a smug piece of crap. 

I would say cerci might be more mad queen material, Danny is just sort of stupid.

(08-01-2017, 04:52 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 04:45 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I thought Danys act grew a little thin when she received Jon as well. I think there's a slight chance for Mad Queen Daenerys.
Her head is definitely inflating a little bit. Hopefully having half her army's wiped will change that. 

I get it, you ride dragons. Woo hoo. But she plays the part of what you think would be a humbled character like a smug piece of crap. 

I would say cerci might be more mad queen material, Danny is just sort of stupid.

I think Cerci is already fulfilling that role haha, but I think she and Littlefinger will get the hook by the end of the season.

I like Euron's character, one of my new faves (other is The Hound). The guy plays it so well... Didn't realize he also played Batou in Ghost in the Shell movie

I'm getting a little fed up with Dany's act as well. But it does seem like next week she comes back to Earth a bit.

I'm most interested right now in seeing when they discover the connection between her and Jon
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Fun fact my husband pointed out. The actor who played Stannis is the father of the actor who plays Nick in FTWD.

One of my all time favorite episodes. Lady Olenna's parting shot was priceless. I don't get the hate for Dany. I did not like her in the early seasons but she has grown on me, much like Sansa. As long as she continues to grow and learn I can get behind her. Yes she is arrogant, but her heart is in the right place. Samwell is starting to shine as well. Healing Jorah when instructed not to was awesome. What do you want to bet there are some clues as to how to fight and defeat the Night King on those scrolls the High Meister has assigned him to translate? The pure cold hatred Cersie shows towards Ellaria showed just how far she has gone into the madness. Brans cold indifference as he described to Sansa her wedding night and the horrors he saw her go through. The only thing missing was Arya. What a great episode.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Still love the show, but not a fan of how fast things are moving now. I'm sure there's a reason why these last two seasons are only going to be 7 episodes each, but I don't necessarily like it as far as the storytelling goes if everything is going to get condensed which it feels like it is.

I know it's a fairly minor point, but something has been bugging me for a while now.

Why has Randyll Tarly not gone after, or sent someone after, Heartsbane (the sword Sam took)? It's been in the family for hundreds of years, it's one of the few remaining Valyrian swords known to exist in the world, and he was ready to kill Sam in part so he wouldn't inherit it. It's got to be his most prized possession and he has to know Sam took at and where he is currently. It's the perfect excuse to finally kill off Sam and that he'd need it for the coming war. I just can't believe he'd be so unaware or uncaring of its absence.

All in all, this last episode had to have been one of the best, especially among those that hit several storylines heavily throughout. Really impressive when so many storylines can be moved forward so well in one episode.

Any idea on who the "mole" is at Dragonstone? Vary's? Tyrion?

(08-01-2017, 10:20 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Still love the show, but not a fan of how fast things are moving now.  I'm sure there's a reason why these last two seasons are only going to be 7 episodes each, but I don't necessarily like it as far as the storytelling goes if everything is going to get condensed which it feels like it is.

Yeah, I had this feeling too.  The main reason I suppose is that they ran out of the original source material which was so detailed and intricate and now seem to be mostly wrapping things up.  We'll see how it plays out.  The final season will be condensed down to just 6 episodes!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2017, 09:19 AM by JackCity.)

(08-01-2017, 11:25 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Any idea on who the "mole" is at Dragonstone? Vary's? Tyrion?

Missandei perhaps.

The last episode was really good but I think the the writing and character to character conversation has really taken a hit since they moved away from the books. I guess that's to be expected I just didn't think it would be as noticeable.

(08-01-2017, 11:25 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Any idea on who the "mole" is at Dragonstone? Vary's? Tyrion?

At this point I do not believe there is a mole.  I think Jamie and Cersei know how Tyrion thinks.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Varys is up to something sneaky.
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Tonight's episode. Wow. Just wow. No way Jaime dies or escapes, right? Is he now a hostage?

(08-06-2017, 10:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tonight's episode. Wow. Just wow. No way Jaime dies or escapes, right? Is he now a hostage?

The last 15 mins was glorious. Yeah I presume he'll be rescued by the dragon, he'll be back with Tyrion. Bronn's a smart guy too, he'll switch over to the side with dragons.

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017, 08:53 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(08-07-2017, 07:57 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-06-2017, 10:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tonight's episode. Wow. Just wow. No way Jaime dies or escapes, right? Is he now a hostage?

The last 15 mins was glorious. Yeah I presume he'll be rescued by the dragon, he'll be back with Tyrion. Bronn's a smart guy too, he'll switch over to the side with dragons.

I can't see Dany just letting them "switch sides". Bronn will be executed in the first minute of next weeks episode and Jaime will be used as leverage when (if) they get to Kings Landing.

Really curious to see how they split the end of this season and the final season. I am guessing something will happen where Dany sees the importance of taking out the white walkers even without Snow bending the knee, and that battle will end the current season leaving a depleted army and probably one dragon left for the final fight next season.