Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gender UNKNOWN

(08-03-2017, 04:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Perhaps telling the two year old boy that they call him a boy because he has a "wee wee" would be a good start.

You know... science (anatomy) and all of that.  Of course with liberals, science only matters when it comes to global warming climate change.

If only they'd thought of that..  All sincerity..  you have a child..  you love this child..  they are born with male parts..  they tell you from the time they can start talking they are a girl..  

You just correct them. Okay..  When it doesn't work, then what?  Do you stop loving the kid? Do you try to get them help?  Do you discard the kid? I'm being serious. Do you force the kid to wear clothes that makes them visibly depressed and uncomfortable until they ultimately kill themselves or become drug addicts as a way to deal with their sense they are not accepted and don't belong. Society is going to tell them this anyway. Do you as a parent pile on? Or do you have the courage to love your kid as they are and take all the [BLEEP] that comes along with that? 

You're making this a conservative/liberal thing.  It's simply a parent/child thing.  

These parents never asked for this. There is science at work here. You can explain it as a naturally occurring event which has existed since the beginning of recorded time. You can explain it as a mental disorder. You can remain ignorant and call it demons. 

But do you ever stop and accept that this is the same kid you loved from the moment they came into this world and truly accept them as they are?

Plenty of parents don't.  It might be different if it was your kid. It might not. This child has two living sets of grandparents who want nothing to do with her. And her parents need to explain that to her. This child has been forced to move in the middle of the night multiple times because of violence in the areas they lived in (liberal strongholds I might add), simply for being transgender. People hate this child without ever knowing her name simply because she is who she is. 

And people like you can decide to be willfully ignorant to what being transgender truly means because it doesn't directly impact your life in any way. You can be another angry stranger throwing real or metaphorical stones at this child who is such an abomination in your eyes because she doesn't fit the norm. What a [BLEEP] tragedy. How dare she. As if she has any choice in this whatsoever.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's human nature to consider the unfathomable to be either unnatural or wrong. I don't blame ignorance unless it's willful.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(08-03-2017, 04:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 02:37 PM)Kotite Wrote: So much expertise in this thread..

If it isn't your kid..  honestly, what do you care?  Chances are, if the kid is born with an "innie" it will self identify as a girl and if it has an "outie" it will self identify as a boy.

As we know, this is not always the case. I have been very vocal about a friend I have who thought she had twin boys until one started getting very frustrated around the age of two asking, "why do you keep calling me a boy?" A couple years later, after several visits with professionals, they allowed their daughter to be who she was always meant to be.

You can call it a mental disorder or a natural deviation from the norm. It doesn't matter. The kid has a girl's brain in a boy's body. It has absolutely nothing to do with sexuality or sexual attraction. She's heading into 2nd grade for crying out loud. It's just who she is.

If these parents want to raise their child without placing it in a "box", so be it. Better to do this then to have a kid who identifies as a different sex and is mentally or physically abused by their parents for nonconformity to the social norms.  Gay people exist. Trans people exist. Intersex people exist. They always have. You can get skeeved out by it for being unusual and not typical. Or you can educate yourself and maybe show a little [BLEEP] compassion for the fact these people have to deal with the types of comments in this thread unprovoked on an almost daily basis.

Perhaps telling the two year old boy that they call him a boy because he has a "wee wee" would be a good start.

You know... science (anatomy) and all of that.  Of course with liberals, science only matters when it comes to global warming climate change.

Exactly! I mean come on! If you have a winkie you are a boy! It doesn't matter what you FEEL LIKE....Maybe you are a gay guy but still a guy...Can I identify with being younger and have my DL changed to reflect how I feel? I don't feel like I have blue eyes, I feel like I have orange eyes so can I change that? I feel taller than 5'8" so I just as well change that too, oh and while I'm at it don't feel like I'm diabetic, or that I'm over weight so I'll just toss that aside too, also I feel like my feet are bigger than a size 10...

Do you still keep up with the kids you rode the short bus with?

(08-04-2017, 10:46 AM)Kotite Wrote: Do you still keep up with the kids you rode the short bus with?

nawww they got left behind, you must be one of them

(07-19-2017, 09:05 AM)Perkolater Wrote: Well the recent teen vogue how to guide to introduce teens to anal sex wouldn't even use the words male and female.  It was explained in terms of if you have a prostate, or if you are a V word owner (The actual word was censored on the board.  Sorry about that).

The left have lost their minds and are doing everything they can to take society down with them.

How did you end up reading a teen vogue article about anal sex?

(08-03-2017, 10:34 PM)Kotite Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 04:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Perhaps telling the two year old boy that they call him a boy because he has a "wee wee" would be a good start.

If only they'd thought of that..  All sincerity..  you have a child..  you love this child..  they are born with male parts..  they tell you from the time they can start talking they are a girl..  

You just correct them. Okay..  When it doesn't work, then what?  Do you stop loving the kid? Do you try to get them help?  Do you discard the kid? I'm being serious. Do you force the kid to wear clothes that makes them visibly depressed and uncomfortable until they ultimately kill themselves or become drug addicts as a way to deal with their sense they are not accepted and don't belong. Society is going to tell them this anyway. Do you as a parent pile on? Or do you have the courage to love your kid as they are and take all the [BLEEP] that comes along with that? 

You're making this a conservative/liberal thing.  It's simply a parent/child thing.  

These parents never asked for this. There is science at work here. You can explain it as a naturally occurring event which has existed since the beginning of recorded time. You can explain it as a mental disorder. You can remain ignorant and call it demons. 

But do you ever stop and accept that this is the same kid you loved from the moment they came into this world and truly accept them as they are?

Plenty of parents don't.  It might be different if it was your kid. It might not. This child has two living sets of grandparents who want nothing to do with her. And her parents need to explain that to her. This child has been forced to move in the middle of the night multiple times because of violence in the areas they lived in (liberal strongholds I might add), simply for being transgender. People hate this child without ever knowing her name simply because she is who she is. 

And people like you can decide to be willfully ignorant to what being transgender truly means because it doesn't directly impact your life in any way. You can be another angry stranger throwing real or metaphorical stones at this child who is such an abomination in your eyes because she doesn't fit the norm. What a [BLEEP] tragedy. How dare she. As if she has any choice in this whatsoever.

I don't doubt you about your friends or what they chose for their child at all.  That's their decision.  I will say that I raised 3 children and do have a grandson.  He has no doubt now at the age of 8 which bathroom to use.

However, a 2 year old child doesn't really know the difference between "boy" and "girl".  At that age they barely know how to speak and use the restroom instead of their clothing.

It's just my opinion, but if "parents" are allowing their children to make life-changing decisions at 2 years of age, the problem lies with the "parents".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2017, 10:35 AM by Kotite.)

You didn't know if you were a boy or a girl at 2?

Loving your kid as they are is a problem?

This type of thing is uncommon. It doesn't mean you need to be ignorant to what it truly is. There is so much negative stigma associated with it. Any half way decent human being will realize it really isn't a big deal. This kid is really very normal in most respects.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2017, 10:46 AM by wrong_box.)

(08-05-2017, 10:31 AM)Kotite Wrote: You didn't know if you were a boy or a girl at 2?

Loving your kid as they are is a problem?

This type of thing is uncommon. It doesn't mean you need to be ignorant to what it truly is. There is so much negative stigma associated with it. Any half way decent human being will realize it really isn't a big deal. This kid is really very normal in most respects.

It normal for a 2 year old kid with a winkie to know he's a boy...It's not normal for a 2 year old kid to have a winkie and not know he's a boy so someone is planting that thought into his head...It's so simple...If a kid was born with a winkie, he's a boy...If a kid is born without a winkie, she's a girl...It's just that simple...If he was born with a winkie and doesn't feel like a boy, he's still a boy, if a kid is not born with a winkie it's a girl even if she doesn't feel like a girl...as a child, a kid has no idea what feeling like a boy or girl feels like...Just as JIB said, a 2 year old has no business making that kind of a decision on his own and parents shouldn't be planting [BLEEP] like that into the kids head...