Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gender UNKNOWN

(07-19-2017, 10:43 AM)Perkolater Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 10:22 AM)rollerjag Wrote: A good start would be to resist using an extreme example as evidence the entire world has changed.

How many "Extreme" examples does it take before you realize that they are becoming the new norm?

How many examples does it take to become the norm?

Riddle me this...why is it so important to designate gender on an infant's health document? What is it about gender that makes it a required bit of information?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That's a completely different question. If you want to remove the Gender line from the form that's a different conversation. But since it is there, how can unknown possibly be an option?

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2017, 11:33 PM by americus 2.0.)

(07-19-2017, 09:05 AM)Perkolater Wrote: Well the recent teen vogue how to guide to introduce teens to anal sex wouldn't even use the words male and female.  It was explained in terms of if you have a prostate, or if you are a V word owner (The actual word was censored on the board.  Sorry about that).

The left have lost their minds and are doing everything they can to take society down with them.

I'm sorry, but what the hell?!?! Why do teens need to be introduced to anal sex?! They're not responsible enough for any form of sex. They don't need to.... Oh my fresh hell. I just can't.

(07-19-2017, 10:51 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 10:43 AM)Perkolater Wrote: How many "Extreme" examples does it take before you realize that they are becoming the new norm?

Riddle me this...why is it so important to designate gender on an infant's health document? What is it about gender that makes it a required bit of information?

I would say it's pretty important on any form. How are people going to know how to specifically identify someone with just hair, eye and skin color? A child goes missing and all you go by is those things as identifiers and how is that going to work? 

I'm 5'10" tall, weigh 140lbs, have reddish brown hair, blue eyes and am fair skinned. I'm curious to know how you would pick me out in a large crowd if you had only that to go by. To not add "female" to the description is just making the task more difficult and time consuming. Most of the time you can still distinguish a person by their body type (in the case of women, breasts) or shape and how they dress. I am a tomboy and resist wearing dresses, skirts and anything particularly feminine, but my clothes still look like women's clothes and no one is going to mistake me for a dude. 

Of course, these days anyone can cut on themselves enough to look different. We see it in Hollywood all the time although most of the time they're just trying to look younger.

(07-19-2017, 10:43 AM)Perkolater Wrote: How many "Extreme" examples does it take before you realize that they are becoming the new norm?

Room color?

Seriously, your argument is that gender isn't important to an infant and can be withheld until a later date? What date would that be? What is there to decide exactly?

(07-19-2017, 11:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 10:51 AM)rollerjag Wrote: How many examples does it take to become the norm?

Room color?

Seriously, your argument is that gender isn't important to an infant and can be withheld until a later date? What date would that be? What is there to decide exactly?

Never mind the room color. Are they going to call the child "it" instead of him/her, his/hers, he/she? Will everyone be calling the child "it"? Talk about demoralizing.

(07-20-2017, 12:01 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 11:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Room color?

Never mind the room color. Are they going to call the child "it" instead of him/her, his/hers, he/she? Will everyone be calling the child "it"? Talk about demoralizing.

The fact that people like RJ feel that they can logically argue this is frightening in itself. Really frightening

I'd rather my gender was left off a bit of paper than given a stupid name

(07-19-2017, 11:12 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 09:05 AM)Perkolater Wrote: Well the recent teen vogue how to guide to introduce teens to anal sex wouldn't even use the words male and female.  It was explained in terms of if you have a prostate, or if you are a V word owner (The actual word was censored on the board.  Sorry about that).

The left have lost their minds and are doing everything they can to take society down with them.

I'm sorry, but what the hell?!?! Why do teens need to be introduced to anal sex?! They're not responsible enough for any form of sex. They don't need to.... Oh my fresh hell. I just can't.

Google it. You won't believe what the left thinks our children need to know.

I am going to start identifying as a Level 100 Unholy Death Knight Paladin that has +50 speed boosts on my Unholy Black Winged Pegasus for now on. So I can fly away from all this bull [BLEEP]. Also, I have wings on my penis. How about that?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Yes, it's the death of western civilization. One guy says he doesn't want to put a sex on his child's birth certificate. We're all doomed.

(07-20-2017, 09:26 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Yes, it's the death of western civilization.   One guy says he doesn't want to put a sex on his child's birth certificate.   We're all doomed.

It is a trend, and if you don't see it, you are in total denial.

We live in a world where nobody can be offended. It is a bad trend.

(07-20-2017, 09:26 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Yes, it's the death of western civilization.   One guy says he doesn't want to put a sex on his child's birth certificate.   We're all doomed.

The fact that this child is labeled as human deeply offends me. Disgusting speciesist!

I'm all about personal freedom and liberties...

You wanna marry a dude and you're a dude? I don't care. Not my business.
You wanna remove your penis so you can pretend to be a woman? Once again, not my penis, not my problem.

In these things you make a social choice... and that choice is yours to make.
What you can't choose is your actual gender. Sorry. That is chosen through biological science and chance. And to predispose a child to the idea that they may not already know what/who they are is pushing them toward needing to make a choice they otherwise wouldn't necessarily have had to make.
Idiots....

Humans... please stop breeding. Just stop altogether. It's getting worse.

Liberals are a weird breed.

Global warming climate change => SCIENCE!

Evolution vs. Creationism => SCIENCE!

Gender => SCIENCE FEELINGS!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

At what point does it become important to designate gender?

Would you name your son Elizabeth?
How about allowing your daughter to use the same bathroom as grown men? That OK to you roller?

At what point did we as a society demonize gender roles to the point of it being so offensive to be "a man"?

I get equality... I do. Everyone should be treated equally and fairly. But everyone is NOT the same. And therefore everyone is NOT truly equal.
MEN are stronger, genetically. The strongest of women don't match up to the strongest of men. It's a biological thing that goes back to the beginning of human existence. 
Wonder why that is... probably because nature, your creator, or whatever you believe had a reasoning and a role for genders...

Why can't men carry babies?
Why can't women produce them asexually?

As much as you people want to make this some social issue... at its depths it was always meant to be a certain way.

Now you're free to believe what you want... think how you want... and in today's age your free to CHOOSE to BE a certain way.
But you won't convince me that these weird outliers of transgenderness and anti-gender roles are anything more than a CHOICE from a specific sect of people wanting to further themselves from the norm.
Not a popular opinion I'm sure... the simplest of nature and biology explains.. Man + woman = child, which reproduction and extending existence is the #1 reason for any living being.
And when you change that it is a choice.
If you are "born this way" in that you think you were born a man wanting to be a woman or born a woman who loves women....
well then you are a defect, which either can be cured or should be cast aside by nature itself.

Personally I think you aren't born gay or wanting to be something you weren't born as.... at some point, you make that choice. For a multitude of reasons... preference, social upbringing, extreme change in mental composition....

So on topic... when this child is growing up these parents will actively try to make this child gender neutral, despite this child being born with a penis. THAT ISN'T HEALTHY. Parents should be ashamed. So now the child is FORCED to make this choice. Sick. "Do you want to be a boy? Do you like your penis? We can have it removed" at what point do they have THAT awful conversation? Before or after they read Teen Vogue to teach them about anal sex?

someday people will figure out the secret to the gender unknown problem...It can be solved in 2 seconds...If ya got a winkie between your legs when you're born, you are a boy....If ya dont have a winkie, you are a girl...pretty simple if you ask me...as kids with a winkie age, and they are attracted to someone born with a winkie, then they are gay, or bisexual, but you are still a guy and the opposite for a girl...If they cut their winkie off, they dont become a girl, they are just a guy with no winkie or gay/bi...Its not a big deal to be gay or bi for either sex, but its pretty simple to figure out what gender you are

(07-22-2017, 07:34 AM)wrong_box Wrote: someday people will figure out the secret to the gender unknown problem...It can be solved in 2 seconds...If ya got a winkie between your legs when you're born, you are a boy....If ya dont have a winkie, you are a girl...pretty simple if you ask me...as kids with a winkie  age, and they are attracted to someone born with a winkie, then they are gay, or bisexual, but you are still a guy and the opposite for a girl...If they cut their winkie off, they dont become a girl, they are just a guy with no winkie or gay/bi...Its not a big deal to be gay or bi for either sex, but its pretty simple to figure out what gender you are

The most simple logic there is. Anybody who argues this is likely mentally ill. I.e, a liberal

(07-22-2017, 09:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 07:34 AM)wrong_box Wrote: someday people will figure out the secret to the gender unknown problem...It can be solved in 2 seconds...If ya got a winkie between your legs when you're born, you are a boy....If ya dont have a winkie, you are a girl...pretty simple if you ask me...as kids with a winkie  age, and they are attracted to someone born with a winkie, then they are gay, or bisexual, but you are still a guy and the opposite for a girl...If they cut their winkie off, they dont become a girl, they are just a guy with no winkie or gay/bi...Its not a big deal to be gay or bi for either sex, but its pretty simple to figure out what gender you are

The most simple logic there is. Anybody who argues this is likely mentally ill. I.e, a liberal

I cant see an argument for it, but just as sure as God made little green apples some weirdo will make one that some people will agree with

(07-20-2017, 12:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 12:01 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Never mind the room color. Are they going to call the child "it" instead of him/her, his/hers, he/she? Will everyone be calling the child "it"? Talk about demoralizing.

The fact that people like RJ feel that they can logically argue this is frightening in itself. Really frightening

You get easily frightened by shadows?

I merely asked a question, don't be triggered, snowflake.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2017, 12:54 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

UNKNOWN GENDER LIVES MATTER !!