Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Charlie couldn't kill him. Will cancer?

(07-21-2017, 01:06 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: McCain is a war hero?  Probably the reason we haven't won a war in 72 years.  Charlie gave Songbird McCain 2 hookers and 3 square meals a day while the other POWs ate rat poop.

Not the story I heard.

Being the son of a prominent US Admiral he was offered release. He turned it down and chose to stay with his fellow prisoners. That's their story, not his.

But if you have a credible source for your claim by all means give us a link.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-21-2017, 09:46 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: There's a special place in hell waiting for John McCain.  It's likely a private office down the hall from the Boss, with plenty of everlasting perks for one of the greatest enemies of America in modern history.

If there's a special place in hell for Sen. McCain, at least you'll have company. The McCain rumors discounting his sacrifice have been roundly and totally debunked and discredited.

Had McCain not panicked and chosen an idiot for a running mate in 2008, we might have quite a different political climate today.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(07-21-2017, 09:46 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: There's a special place in hell waiting for John McCain.  It's likely a private office down the hall from the Boss, with plenty of everlasting perks for one of the greatest enemies of America in modern history.

This is what a steady diet of left wing hate sites will do to you.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2017, 09:44 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

All you McCain sniffers can write me a couple paragraphs about his heroic career, then we'll talk about the 134 US sailors killed by McCain "wet-starting" on the Forrestal, the thousands of US military he betrayed by singing to his NVA captors, and the millions of middle eastern Christians he has condemned to death with his support of "moderate rebels" in the fake Syrian "civil war". I will also mention the hundreds or thousands of my brothers MIA which McCain and Kerry certified were all accounted for, every last one, now will you please give Nike access to your Vietnamese slave labor? I could go on about his personal life but it is even more rancid.

(07-21-2017, 09:43 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: All you McCain sniffers can write me a couple paragraphs about his heroic career, then we'll talk about the 134 US sailors killed by McCain "wet-starting" on the Forrestal, the thousands of US military he betrayed by singing to his NVA captors, and the millions of middle eastern Christians he has condemned to death with his support of "moderate rebels" in the fake Syrian "civil war".  I will also mention the hundreds or thousands of my brothers MIA which McCain and Kerry certified were all accounted for, every last one, now will you please give Nike access to your Vietnamese slave labor?  I could go on about his personal life but it is even more rancid.

You're claiming McCain was responsible for the fire on the Forrestal?

(07-22-2017, 10:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: You're claiming McCain was responsible for the fire on the Forrestal?

Correct.

(07-21-2017, 09:43 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: All you McCain sniffers can write me a couple paragraphs about his heroic career, then we'll talk about the 134 US sailors killed by McCain "wet-starting" on the Forrestal, the thousands of US military he betrayed by singing to his NVA captors, and the millions of middle eastern Christians he has condemned to death with his support of "moderate rebels" in the fake Syrian "civil war".  I will also mention the hundreds or thousands of my brothers MIA which McCain and Kerry certified were all accounted for, every last one, now will you please give Nike access to your Vietnamese slave labor?  I could go on about his personal life but it is even more rancid.

(07-22-2017, 10:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

You're claiming McCain was responsible for the fire on the Forrestal?

(07-22-2017, 01:32 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 10:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: You're claiming McCain was responsible for the fire on the Forrestal?

Correct.

First of all, do you know what a "wet start" is?

If so, please explain how a wet start would ignite a rocket directly in front of his plane, especially since his plane happened to be TOW.  As of matter of fact, the rocket came from up on one of the catapults.

Watching actual footage recorded when the incident happened as well as hearing testimony from those involved tells the real story.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

You be quiet with those "facts" my good sir. It's all a conspiracy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm simply stupefied at the brazen dishonesty. But then again, when you receive your political insight (and revisionist history, it seems) from left wing hate sites, it makes Alex Jones look like a statesman.

Prayers going up for him, his medical team and his family. Like others have stated, this is a nasty cancer. I knew someone who had it and he didn't survive it. But I know someone else who had it and she is cancer free and living a peaceful life with her husband and their dogs in Asheville. So who knows? But McCain's age is not in his favor. He is not a favorite of mine by a long shot but I wish him well.

Sorry jib. What did that footage purport to prove? That there was a fire on the Forrestsal? I think we agree on that. I won't bother posting any of the hundreds of YouTubes that offer details of McCain's role in this incident and many more. McCain is a war criminal and so is his father, who was busy covering up the USS Liberty incident from the previous month when Johnny's hot-shotting created another small problem for Daddy Admiral.

(07-23-2017, 09:01 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Sorry jib.  What did that footage purport to prove?  That there was a fire on the Forrestsal?  I think we agree on that.  I won't bother posting any of the hundreds of YouTubes that offer details of McCain's role in this incident and many more.  McCain is a war criminal and so is his father, who was busy covering up the USS Liberty incident from the previous month when Johnny's hot-shotting created another small problem for Daddy Admiral.

Go ahead and post the YouTube videos that say otherwise.  The fact of the matter is that the incident was not caused by McCain.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-23-2017, 01:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 09:01 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Sorry jib.  What did that footage purport to prove?  That there was a fire on the Forrestsal?  I think we agree on that.  I won't bother posting any of the hundreds of YouTubes that offer details of McCain's role in this incident and many more.  McCain is a war criminal and so is his father, who was busy covering up the USS Liberty incident from the previous month when Johnny's hot-shotting created another small problem for Daddy Admiral.

Go ahead and post the YouTube videos that say otherwise.  The fact of the matter is that the incident was not caused by McCain.

It's not worthy of response. BLT has that glassy-eyed cultist shine in his eyes. He obviously spends a lot of time on alt left sites engorging on hate fantasy. Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one.

(07-23-2017, 02:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 01:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Go ahead and post the YouTube videos that say otherwise.  The fact of the matter is that the incident was not caused by McCain.

It's not worthy of response. BLT has that glassy-eyed cultist shine in his eyes. He obviously spends a lot of time on alt left sites engorging on hate fantasy. Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one.

He's not a lefty, he's a conspiracy theorist, left and right are equally offensive to him because they are all working against us and for the Great Unknown.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-23-2017, 02:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 02:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It's not worthy of response. BLT has that glassy-eyed cultist shine in his eyes. He obviously spends a lot of time on alt left sites engorging on hate fantasy. Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one.

He's not a lefty, he's a conspiracy theorist, left and right are equally offensive to him because they are all working against us and for the Great Unknown.

Oh, one of those.

(07-23-2017, 03:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 02:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: He's not a lefty, he's a conspiracy theorist, left and right are equally offensive to him because they are all working against us and for the Great Unknown.

Oh, one of those.

[Image: dd9.jpeg]

(07-23-2017, 04:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 03:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Oh, one of those.

[Image: dd9.jpeg]

The 'Leadership' will be pleased with your method of discrediting those who attempt to expose our agenda.

(07-22-2017, 11:18 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Prayers going up for him, his medical team and his family. Like others have stated, this is a nasty cancer. I knew someone who had it and he didn't survive it. But I know someone else who had it and she is cancer free and living a peaceful life with her husband and their dogs in Asheville. So who knows? But McCain's age is not in his favor. He is not a favorite of mine by a long shot but I wish him well.

a coworker just had a procedure to remove a brain tumor but his recovery chances are 95%.   

UNFORTUNATELY, the more I read about McCain, he's in the 10% or less range.  This is very sad as I would not wish this upon my worst enemy (unless it's Hitler or a reasonable equivalent).

From one cancer warrior to another, I wish him nothing but the best. I haven't agreed with his politics, but as one human to another, I wish him all the best.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I feel sorry about the glioblastoma, and I have no clue about McCains POW experience. That said, I do not consider him a true patriot, due to his time in the senate. He might have been in Vietnam, but he has been nothing but a flag twisting in the breeze as a senator. That said I do not wish any sort of painful death on him.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.