Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dalvin Cook!

Really hope this guy can become a jag... He is a beast and wont be surprised if he sneak and win the heisman. The jaguars need a playmaker and he is it..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seriously doubt he is even invited to NY.

Dude is absolutely disgusting.

Taller,bigger version of Marshall Faulk. Draft him jaguars

As long as we pick up a FB then sure, otherwise you could have Barry Sanders here and he'd be hit 20 times behind the line. 

He won't get invited to NY since the Heisman is a popularity contest, and it's a shame he won't.

Fournette gets hurt too much, I'll take one Dalvin Cook!

I'd rather have D'onta Foreman.

I'd rather have Dalvin Cook

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 09:45 AM by David4499.)

Monring Math: 1 Dalvin > (1 Yeldon + 1 Ivory)

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Reminds me of Jamaal Charles
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Going to be some good backs in this draft. We still need a true #1. Yeldon is not that back.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We need to fix the o line first and foremost.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:We need to fix the o line first and foremost.
It's been shown that coaching was part of the problem. It's been a different running game with the OC switch. It's not as bad as it was thought to be.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We need to cut ivory along with gus, and draft cook. Please don't fall into the trap of thinking fournette is nothing more than another mcfadden, dave
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Dalvin would look mighty fine in teal and black.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I'd be happy with Cook for sure. However, taking a RB in the top 5 doesn't sound great

Quote:I'd be happy with Cook for sure. However, taking a RB in the top 5 doesn't sound great
Seems to have worked just fine for the cowboys. Smile

Quote:Seems to have worked just fine for the cowboys. Smile

The cowboys have a decent quarterback and a useful spare...we have neither of those things.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:The cowboys have a decent quarterback and a useful spare...we have neither of those things.

Not to mention the best OL in football as well.