Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PUBG

Anyone here playing?  I have two other buddies but we always have a random 4th for squads.

If you haven't played it and like shooters it's a great game. 100 dudes drop on a massive map with no gear.  Loot and survive as the rings close.  I never played it but I guess it's similar to H1Z1?
Huh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've played a little bit. It's not a game I've been able to get into solo but I've played a few duos with DF which have been fun. I won't say I'm any good but if you need someone feel free to add me.

steamcommunity.com/id/empty333

It's fun, I havent played it with the update today, but if first person had ranked I would switch exclusively to that.

First person makes this game 1000x better...damn this needs a ranked system fast.

I heard it's glitchy as all get out though
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2017, 01:21 PM by Monty.)

(08-04-2017, 01:18 PM)mvannostran Wrote: I heard it's glitchy as all get out though

After the patch or the game in general? I haven't played since the patch yesterday.  The game in general needs a little polish but it's a blast w/ duo/squad.  Buddies said it was laggy/sound issues after the patch but I think they worked on it??
Huh

I play a bunch though less over the last few weeks. Haven't tried the first person yet though.

I'm highly interested in the FP mode only. Seems like the game is trying to be somewhat realistic but with 3P you can just look around walls and alt view to check 360 while moving around. FP should be a lot better.
Huh

(08-04-2017, 01:21 PM)Monty Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 01:18 PM)mvannostran Wrote: I heard it's glitchy as all get out though

After the patch or the game in general?  I haven't played since the patch yesterday.  The game in general needs a little polish but it's a blast w/ duo/squad.  Buddies said it was laggy/sound issues after the patch but I think they worked on it??

Just in general. But that may have been the original release before any patches.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-04-2017, 03:05 PM)Monty Wrote: I'm highly interested in the FP mode only.  Seems like the game is trying to be somewhat realistic but with 3P you can just look around walls and alt view to check 360 while moving around.  FP should be a lot better.

I really didn't care about 1st person but I played duos FPS for the first time last night and it's a lot better. It promotes fighting because you can't just sit behind a rock or a tree and use third person to see if the other person is moving. You have to actually take risks as does the other side.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2017, 05:13 PM by Monty.)

(08-05-2017, 11:08 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 03:05 PM)Monty Wrote: I'm highly interested in the FP mode only.  Seems like the game is trying to be somewhat realistic but with 3P you can just look around walls and alt view to check 360 while moving around.  FP should be a lot better.

I really didn't care about 1st person but I played duos FPS for the first time last night and it's a lot better. It promotes fighting because you can't just sit behind a rock or a tree and use third person to see if the other person is moving. You have to actually take risks as does the other side.

I'm ready for FP squads.
Huh

I play PUBG frequently
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

I desperately need better teammates to play with. I'm not that good myself but one of the guys I play first got himself killed by a punch and in the next game TK'ed me because he wasn't paying attention.

Got chicken dinner in duo and in squads yesterday.

GET THAT CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!! Anyone watch StoneMountain64 play PUBG?

The wife and kids are out of town this weekend so I'll be binging PUBG. I can't think of my steam name...Litanas I think. In game is Deadpool3377.
Huh