Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cannabis Grower Buys California Town to Build Pot-Friendly Outpost

Cannabis Grower Buys California Town to Build Pot-Friendly Outpost

American Green Inc., a maker of cannabis products, is taking an unusual step to attract new customers as it capitalizes on California legalizing marijuana: It’s buying an entire town.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ly-outpost
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That's it... I'm moving.

$5m, inclusive of this house, is a bargain

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Why do the weed peeps treat it like a religion? I'm not hatin'. I don't give a crap if you smoke it. But seems like every smoker won't shut the hell up about it. I swear, they'd buy commercial time if they can afford it just to let as many people know they smoke it. As if I couldn't tell you did before you told me.

(08-03-2017, 05:04 PM)Jags Wrote: Why do the weed peeps treat it like a religion?  I'm not hatin'. I don't give a crap if you smoke it.  But seems like every smoker won't shut the hell up about it.  I swear, they'd buy commercial time if they can afford it just to let as many people know they smoke it.  As if I couldn't tell you did before you told me.

The people you hear talk about it openly are (I feel) a small minority.  The majority that smoke it just chill and keep it DL.  Just like most people that responsibly enjoy adult beverages aren't out getting sloppy or constantly talking about it.
Huh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-03-2017, 05:04 PM)Jags Wrote: Why do the weed peeps treat it like a religion?  I'm not hatin'. I don't give a crap if you smoke it.  But seems like every smoker won't shut the hell up about it.  I swear, they'd buy commercial time if they can afford it just to let as many people know they smoke it.  As if I couldn't tell you did before you told me.

I haven't touched it in 30 given the fact that I'm subjected to random drug screening due to my corporate obligations.  However, I can honestly see why users would be overly excited that it is finally being legalized.  Users had to sneak around for their entire lifetime knowing they could get obliviated drinking 10 shots of tequila in a bar in Jax Beach but God help them if they were to take 1 toke on a joint and chill out to some Bob Marley.

Personally, I'm excited to see it being legalized as I may endeavor in the use somewhere along my retirement years ... alcohol hangovers at age 50 are more and more painful and usually not worth it like they were in my 20's and 30's where hangovers usually came with great 2am memories (or lack of memories).

I'm very open about my use because I want to do my part in removing any stigma or preconceptions regarding marijuana users. I tell my doctors, home health nurses and personal aides about my use, and why I use it. They all see the results and, to a person, support my use. I don't brag about it to strangers, but will discuss it when the subject comes up.

Are there marijuana enthusiasts? Sure, but no more than beer or liquor enthusiasts. Just look at this message board, and how often beer is discussed, often in reverential tones.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]