Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colin Kaepernick

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2017, 12:33 PM by UCF Knight.)

(09-20-2017, 11:59 AM)Mandeezee Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 11:04 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  My doctor is black, my manager is black, we had a black president.  How did they "dance" for the man exactly?

As long as you consider yourself a victim you'll always be a victim.  You sound pathetic.

Allow me to educate:

Are your doctor, manager, or the black president doing anything SPECIFICALLY for black people?

I'm never a victim...

Expounding on history is not claiming victim...

(09-20-2017, 11:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Has Kap been looking for a job related to his college education? If not your argument is invalid.

Many people work outside their degree...

A degree is just your ticket stating you are educated.

Is my doctor doing anything for black people?  Well yes, I'm sure that they do have black patients on a daily basis.  Are you saying that because they have white patients they are somehow not doing anything good for society? 

Are you saying that because a job doesn't help the black community on a daily basis, but helps fulfills ones goals and aspirations its somehow not a beneficial job?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-20-2017, 11:11 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 10:41 AM)Mandeezee Wrote: Correction, as long as most people accept White Supremacy they can succeed, because that is what it's all about. As long as they want to do that "dance" for the man, they will be accepted and can succeed.

Because Colin is college educated and look at what has happened to him because he dared challenge White Supremacy?

He's not challenging white supremacy, he's disparaging the United States of America, members of the US military, and the freedom they stand for, because of the actions of a few local cops.

He wore a Hitler shirt and claimed that Nazi Germany (to a refugee from there) was better than the US because it's literacy rate was the world's highest.

Oh wait, that was Castro and Cuba. Same difference.

How is asking for the brutality against black people to cease disparaging the USA...unless that brutality is what the USA is founded upon and about? LMAO...see the conundrum you're in?

Before you go there...I'm a Veteran of nine years, Active Duty Army! I can careless about his protest. I did not fight for a flag or a song!

Castro and Cuba...what do you know about them? Are you aware that the majority of the Cubans in America who hate him are white Cubans? They're anger come from him taking over the country and not allowing white supremacy to dominate the black Cubans.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2017, 01:26 PM by Mandeezee.)

(09-20-2017, 11:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 11:04 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  My doctor is black, my manager is black, we had a black president.  How did they "dance" for the man exactly?

As long as you consider yourself a victim you'll always be a victim.  You sound pathetic.

They only manage you and attend to your medical needs because they must submit to your white supremacy. Their ambition and work ethic have NOTHING to do with it, whitey.

(09-20-2017, 11:06 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Who's the chump that resurrected this crap this dying thread?

Probably a white supremacist.

White supremacy is a like a gang, either you roll with it or you get rolled over...

It's easy and attractive to submit, though submitting doesn't guarantee a black man access. There are many educated black people dead or in prison.

(09-20-2017, 12:32 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 11:59 AM)Mandeezee Wrote: Allow me to educate:

Are your doctor, manager, or the black president doing anything SPECIFICALLY for black people?

I'm never a victim...

Expounding on history is not claiming victim...

Many people work outside their degree...

A degree is just your ticket stating you are educated.

Is my doctor doing anything for black people?  Well yes, I'm sure that they do have black patients on a daily basis.  Are you saying that because they have white patients they are somehow not doing anything good for society? 

Are you saying that because a job doesn't help the black community on a daily basis, but helps fulfills ones goals and aspirations its somehow not a beneficial job?
I said SPECIFICALLY for black people...I said nothing about society.

The black community is the only community to endure what it did and need special reparations.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2017, 02:00 PM by homebiscuit.)

*slow whistle*

Wow.

So much LOL in this thread. Do you wonder who they are when you're out and about. My Lawd!!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-20-2017, 01:18 PM)Mandeezee Wrote:
He's not challenging white supremacy, he's disparaging the United States of America, members of the US military, and the freedom they stand for, because of the actions of a few local cops.

He wore a Hitler shirt and claimed that Nazi Germany (to a refugee from there) was better than the US because it's literacy rate was the world's highest.

How is asking for the brutality against black people to cease disparaging the USA...unless that brutality is what the USA is founded upon and about? LMAO...see the conundrum you're in?

Before you go there...I'm a Veteran of nine years, Active Duty Army! I can careless about his protest. I did not fight for a flag or a song!

Castro and Cuba...what do you know about them? Are you aware that the majority of the Cubans in America who hate him are white Cubans? They're anger come from him taking over the country and not allowing white supremacy to dominate the black Cubans.

So now you are defending the murderous Cuban regime? I can see why you're a fan of Kaepernick the clueless. Maybe you should be surprised to learn that the Cuban government discriminates against blacks.

https://www.thenation.com/article/afro-c...two-fires/

And blaming the US for bad cops is disparaging the US. Every country has it's share of bad cops. It has nothing to do with the nation. Statistically a white criminal is nearly twice as likely to be killed by the police as a black criminal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/...shootings/

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

destroyed lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD6ne4zfz1k

The flag is just some cloth
The anthem is just a song
Kaepernick is just an average qb

That sums up the whole thing for me.

His behavior and the attention it brings are disruptive to a team. Can't it be as simple as that?

Because he (Castro) did such a fine job for his people still there after his take over, they were building rafts out of milk cartons to get away from his policies.   With a post like this you come across as a racist tool.  No different than the white supremacist that you see at every turn and shadow.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-20-2017, 05:29 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 01:18 PM)Mandeezee Wrote: How is asking for the brutality against black people to cease disparaging the USA...unless that brutality is what the USA is founded upon and about? LMAO...see the conundrum you're in?

Because he (Castro) did such a fine job for his people still there after his take over, they were building rafts out of milk cartons to get away from his policies.   With a post like this you come across as a racist tool.  No different than the white supremacist that you see at every turn and shadow.

He's either a troll or brainwashed. I'm not wasting energy debating that.

(09-20-2017, 01:18 PM)Mandeezee Wrote: Castro and Cuba...what do you know about them? Are you aware that the majority of the Cubans in America who hate him are white Cubans? They're anger come from him taking over the country and not allowing white supremacy to dominate the black Cubans.

WOW!  This is what they teach in school today?  You really need to study the history of Cuba and why so many Cubans (black and white if that really matters) have attempted to flee the country for so many years.  I'll give you a little hint.... it has nothing to do with the color of one's skin.

Why did Russians attempt to defect in the 1970's and 1980's?  What happened to them if they made the attempt?

Why do North Koreans try to flee the country?

The bottom line here is that it's not about race or the color of one's skin, it's about FREEDOM and ideology.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Because this "brutality against black people" isn't a thing. It isn't supported in fact, and the only significant evidence support violence against blacks is from other blacks.

Your comment about Cuba is complete nonsense. A buddy of mine has a grandfather from Cuba. He told me that his grandfather owned a warehouse, and when Castro began to take over the privately owned businesses, his grandfather had everything taken from him but managed to sell what little gold he had to travel to America. Even though most Cubans identify as white (poor and rich), most people couldn't afford to flee the country, and those that could had good reason to hate him. It had nothing to do with white supremacy.

Please tell me how the white supremacy dominated black lives in Cuba, and how black lives were bettered as a result of Castro's reign.

I wanted to say this in the Nassib thread but that was not the proper place to say this.

Has anyone here actually even bothered to know why Keapernick is taking a knee? Let me say something I doubt most people even know he said. He said that everyday 22 veterans are committing suicide. They go and fight for this country because they made a promise but then they come back and the country doesn't hold up its promise to take care of them. The country is taking care of those who defend it. There are many homeless veterans who do not have access to the service they earned fighting for this country. Once this country and flags keeps its promise to them then he will start standing again.

This was something straight from his mouth but for some reason folks are just focused on the racial aspect of it. If you don't support our veterans getting the services they need when they put their lives on the line for this country then you hate American period. If you do not support his protest for the veterans then you are worse than those trying to destroy this country.

That is all.

(09-21-2017, 10:50 AM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I wanted to say this in the Nassib thread but that was not the proper place to say this.

Has anyone here actually even bothered to know why Keapernick is taking a knee? Let me say something I doubt most people even know he said. He said that everyday 22 veterans are committing suicide. They go and fight for this country because they made a promise but then they come back and the country doesn't hold up its promise to take care of them. The country is taking care of those who defend it. There are many homeless veterans who do not have access to the service they earned fighting for this country. Once this country and flags keeps its promise to them then he will start standing again.

This was something straight from his mouth but for some reason folks are just focused on the racial aspect of it. If you don't support our veterans getting the services they need when they put their lives on the line for this country then you hate American period. If you do not support his protest for the veterans then you are worse than those trying to destroy this country.

That is all.

Funny how no one ever mentioned that until now. Do you have a link? (preferable a video of him saying that, not a link to someone else claiming he said it)

Is that also why he prefers Castro's Cuba to the US? Is that also why he wears pig-cop socks?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2017, 12:08 PM by Etdavis2006.)

(09-21-2017, 11:28 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 10:50 AM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I wanted to say this in the Nassib thread but that was not the proper place to say this.

That is all.

Funny how no one ever mentioned that until now. Do you have a link? (preferable a video of him saying that, not a link to someone else claiming he said it)

Is that also why he prefers Castro's Cuba to the US? Is that also why he wears pig-cop socks?

See part of the problem is we live in our own little bubbles and we only take in what we want to take in that fits our narratives. He talks about it around the 5:00 minute mark although I would urge you to listen to everything have has to say. My frustration lies in extacly what you said, no one ever brings this up. You are correct, cause it doesn't fit the narrative they want to discuss even those who support him. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoMj2C1OdrM

(09-20-2017, 05:08 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: The flag is just some cloth

You are SO cool man!  SO COOL!
Huh

(09-21-2017, 12:04 PM)Monty Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 05:08 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: The flag is just some cloth

You are SO cool man!  SO COOL!

[Image: ac42d0d3b2453e2f1b1d8131502390b2ec918938...9bb849.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-20-2017, 04:49 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: destroyed lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD6ne4zfz1k

There have been numerous people that have taken a knee, put a fist in the air, etc in the past two seasons that are currently on NFL rosters.  Why do these white NFL owners continue keeping these players on their rosters?

Richard Sherman has consistently spoken about social justice issues for years and if he was let go by the Seahawks in the past would have quickly been picked up by any team in the NFL.  The point is if you have the skills you would be picked up.  The problem is, like Tim Tebow, Kaepernick brings a media circus with him now that teams don't want to deal with.  Imagine if a team were to cut Kaepernick because they didn't believe he was any good.  Would that team be looked at negatively by the fans that supported Kaepernick?  It's a no win situation at this point.

(09-21-2017, 11:39 AM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 11:28 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: Funny how no one ever mentioned that until now. Do you have a link? (preferable a video of him saying that, not a link to someone else claiming he said it)

See part of the problem is we live in our own little bubbles and we only take in what we want to take in that fits our narratives. He talks about it around the 5:00 minute mark although I would urge you to listen to everything have has to say. My frustration lies in extacly what you said, no one ever brings this up. You are correct, cause it doesn't fit the narrative they want to discuss even those who support him. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoMj2C1OdrM

He said it, but it was after the criticism was given.  Even after the criticism he was still saying things (and wearing things) that were offensive to many. 

There are many that support some of the things that Kaepernick stands up for (including me), but not the platform on the way that he does it.  He decided to take the path that he did and while many of the things he has done are commendable, in my opinion, many of the things he has said I can not agree with.

I find it funny that many people in the sports community were calling him an awful player last year, but now he deserves a chance in the NFL.  This is purely a social topic that's being forced into a football game.