Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
First time jags game

Heading down from Tuscaloosa to catch my first home game. I always go to the Titans v jgs game in Nashville but this I'm making it to Duval. Any advice on where and hat to do?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2017, 07:09 AM by Jstewie15.)

(08-06-2017, 04:05 AM)rolljagsroll Wrote: Heading down from Tuscaloosa to catch my first home game. I always go to the Titans v jgs game in Nashville but this I'm making it to Duval. Any advice on where and hat to do?

Well I sure hope you have a safe and great experience. If Jags win you may have to make it a tradition. The first thing you need to do though  is get a editor . It's titans V:S Jags, Its This time not I'm and What to do? not Hat to do. If you do need a Jags hat though I'd recommend Fanatics.com

(08-06-2017, 04:05 AM)rolljagsroll Wrote: Heading down from Tuscaloosa to catch my first home game. I always go to the Titans v jgs game in Nashville but this I'm making it to Duval. Any advice on where and hat to do?

By all means, spend some time at the beaches. If you like music, you'll want to see what acts might be playing that weekend.  If you like beer, consider the Jax Ale Trail.  Have a great time.  Be safe. Below are some other ideas.

http://www.visitjacksonville.com/things-to-do/
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Sneak in an empty water bottle, fill it from a bubbler and keep drinking water. Use plenty of sunblock, especially if you sit on the East side.

Get there early, no later than 10 AM, to miss the traffic and to enjoy whatever form of tailgating you enjoy.

WWW.Tailgatersparking.com is a large private lot with bathrooms, food and a covered pavilion usually featuring music after the game. There's plenty of other lots but I favor that one. PM me if you want my space, I can't go to that game.

Plan to stay an hour after the game. While traffic isn't "brutal", there are 60,000 people trying to get out of there. Pitch your folding chairs again and have a beer while they all fight it out. Then just drive away.

Keep the driver sober. Don't ruin his/her life.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Save your money until Bortles is cut.

(08-07-2017, 12:03 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Save your money until Bortles is cut.

Booo hisssssss

Why don't you avoid team sites and message board until Bortles is cut? Hmmm?

That's what your Madden game told you, or is it the norm on BCC?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Just have to love such informative, helpful posts. Am I right? Huh? AM I ?? Wallbash Wallbash Confused
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

You're better than this, JF24.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

My bad fellas. I just hope we win some games this year.