Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL/NFC South Team Will Win Thursday Night's Football Game From Charlotte,
Carolina Panthers (3-6)
New Orleans Saints (4-5)
[Show Results]

***Official Saints @ Panthers Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   An important divisional matchup in the NFC South, as the Drew Brees and the 4-5 New Orleans Saints visit Cam Newton and the 3-6 Carolina Panthers  on Thursday Night Football.

Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, and Michele Tafoya are announcing, and similcast on NBC Sports Thursday Night Football coverage including WTLV Channel 4 in Jacksonville, and WNBW Channel 9 in Gainesville, Fl,  along with The NFL Network, and Thursday Night Football also returns tonight on your personal and mobile device on Twitter.

NO injuries to both the Saints and Panthers, and GEAUX SAINTS! WHO DAT!!!!!   :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

http://tnf.twitter.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Heck yes GEAUX SAINTS! Willy Snead !!

Saints - 46

Panthers - 13

Quote:Saints - 46

Panthers - 13

Throwing yourself a pity party on a JAGS message board, 9 months removed from a Super Bowl appearance?

LOL
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Throwing yourself a pity party on a JAGS message board, 9 months removed from a Super Bowl appearance?

LOL

Well....it's the best place to find other fans who are feeling the same way that I am right now. 

I say the Panthers are better than their record and I get made fun of. I say the Panthers are going to get their butts kicked and I get made fun of. Tough crowd over here. 

Quote:I say the Panthers are better than their record and I get made fun of. I say the Panthers are going to get their butts kicked and I get made fun of. Tough crowd over here. 

Heck, you should see what we say about ya when you're not around.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I say the Panthers are better than their record and I get made fun of. I say the Panthers are going to get their butts kicked and I get made fun of. Tough crowd over here.

Tough times over here. It doesn't get any lower than being a Jags fan. Sorry if I was rude. For what it's worth, the Panthers are better than their record in my opinion. Just isn't their year.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Tough times over here. It doesn't get any lower than being a Jags fan. Sorry if I was rude. For what it's worth, the Panthers are better than their record in my opinion. Just isn't their year.

All good. I've definitely been all over the Panthers related threads sulking like my QB after a loss, so no offense taken. 

unforttanttly panthers fans have a right to brag about thier team. 2 times they been to the Super Bowl and both times they made it they played,and beat the Jags in week 1 of nfl regular season. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I have never felt worse after a win than last night

Quote:I have never felt worse after a win than last night

Just imagine how you would have felt it the Panthers had actually lost that game.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Just imagine how you would have felt it the Panthers had actually lost that game.

Seeing what happened to Luke is a loss to me. But yeah...we did the same crap we've done all season in the second half and let them back in it. The bad part (even though we won) is that the coachs' strategy worked this time so they'll do it again. Meanwhile everyone in the stadium knew we were going to not score in the second half and let them back in. Ridiculous

Quote:Just imagine how you would have felt it the Panthers had actually lost that game.

And I would have felt like I did the week before against KC. Just terrible stuff