Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT THREAD ***

Step 1 (or are we on Step 5 by now) 

FBI RAIDS TRUMP'S (FORMER) CAMPAIGN MANAGER'S HOME

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...acdc56406e

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh, God. You are really trolling now.

From the article

"The documents included materials Manafort had already provided to Congress, said people familiar with the search.

“If the FBI wanted the documents, they could just ask [Manafort] and he would have turned them over,” said one adviser close to the White House.

Josh Stueve, spokesman for Mueller, declined to comment, as did Reginald Brown, an attorney for Manafort.

“Mr. Manafort has consistently cooperated with law enforcement and other serious inquiries and did so on this occasion as well,” said Maloni, the spokesman for Manafort."
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Good Lord...

This is just a dog and pony show for the media. Manafort was already cooperating with the FBI and had provided much of the information the raid reportedly uncovered.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(08-09-2017, 11:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Oh, God.   You are really trolling now.

Nah .... 99% of The Drifter's posts are links to articles so why not do the same.

Is this part where democrats wake up from an erotic dream and change their underwear?

(08-09-2017, 12:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is this part where democrats wake up from an erotic dream and change their underwear?

nah, it's still part of the 33% that thinks we're cutting off imports from China   Laughing

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2017, 03:30 PM by The Drifter.)

At least the documents didn't get "Lost" and turn up in the White House 5 years later. Rose Law Firm Billing Records anyone?
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(08-09-2017, 01:52 PM)The Drifter Wrote: At least the documents didn't get "Lost" and turn up in the White House 5 years later. Rose Law Firm Billing Records anyone?

Hilary is the 2nd to the worst human being on this planet.

(08-09-2017, 01:52 PM)The Drifter Wrote: At least the documents didn't get "Lost" and turn up in the White House 5 years later. Rose Law Firm Billing Records anyone?

You might be the only person on this board who genuinely thinks that anyone here likes Hillary Clinton.

She didn't get elected. You don't have to worry about any impeachment.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

1 day closer 

(08-16-2017, 10:31 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: 1 day closer 

Please explain?

(08-16-2017, 10:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 10:31 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: 1 day closer 

Please explain?

just my opinion based on the sum of the parts that will ultimately bring him down.   Russia may be the vehicle used to impeach, but the pressure is going to be mounting from within the GOP once his own party's senators, etc. start distancing themselves from Trump; he's slowly imploding.   Example:  Infrastructure Speech yesterday - how did that go?

.... just my personal opinion, that's it.  nothing more, nothing less at this point.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2017, 11:46 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(08-16-2017, 11:28 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 10:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Please explain?

just my opinion based on the sum of the parts that will ultimately bring him down.   Russia may be the vehicle used to impeach, but the pressure is going to be mounting from within the GOP once his own party's senators, etc. start distancing themselves from Trump; he's slowly imploding.   Example:  Infrastructure Speech yesterday - how did that go?

.... just my personal opinion, that's it.  nothing more, nothing less at this point.

This is America. You are entitled to your opinion, just like people are entitled to free protest. Oh, wait...

Trump is untouchable man. Unfortunately, he fell into the left trap yesterday. That was a mistake. Infrastructure is something that isn't a partisan issue yet the majority of democrats would rather watch our infrastructure continue to go to crap than see Trump succeed. Trump will succeed in spite of everything. It's what winners and leaders do.

P.S. In order to even put impeachment on the table, that means the democrats would have to actually come up with a message and win some seats in 2018. Considering your message is Russia, good luck with that. I can imagine the democrats sitting on their hands on every health care vote without proposing their own solution isn't sitting well with the Bubba's in Alabama.

(08-16-2017, 11:28 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 10:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Please explain?

You keep that Russian story in your political spank bank if you want.  The media is running away from it faster than Usain Bolt in his prime, and the more digging they do, the more likely it is that it's going to boomerang back around on your democrat buddies.  7 years from now when Trump is winding down his second term, you'll still have that dream to keep you warm.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

And now 27 Congressional Democrats have put forward a bill to invoke the 25th Amendment.

The dude's days are numbered. I'll be stunned if I wake up on January 1st, 2018, and Donald Trump is still the President.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2017, 07:58 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Russia - FAIL
Paint him as nazi - FAIL
Impeach him on no grounds - Future FAIL.

What a bunch of LOSERS.

Hate to burst your bubble, but you can't impeach someone because you don't like them. Obama would have been out day 2.

I don't like to talk politics on this board, though I do skin the threads once in a while. With 27 Dems putting forward a bill (I saw 25, but still), and Trump seemingly losing Republican Congressional support, it does seem like his days are numbered.

My only issue with that is Mike Pence may be even worse than Trump.
And with that, I've met my political posts for the year lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS