Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT THREAD ***

(01-02-2020, 01:52 AM)Last42min Wrote: I made a post in here about the political spectrum aligned on an x an y axis. Of course, no one responded because it's either common knowledge and not worthy of addressing (not likely), didn't want to put in the work to actually understand in the concept (more likely), or weren't interested in the subject (most likely). Regardless, I think it's a more useful way of understanding government alignment that the modern left/right spectrum, which didn't even originate here in the US.  

Here's the link to the original thread: 

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1219881

The X axis is individual or collective responsibility, and the y axis is government authority: totalitarianism at the top and anarchy at the bottom. 

I tried to find something that compared the way Hitler and Stalin dealt with labor unions, but then I realized using my brain would be a much easier way to make appropriate comparisons. Framed properly, it looks something like this:

[Image: political-left-right-spectrum-3.0.1.jpg]

Mike, if you took the time to examine this back when I posted it, you wouldn't be saying such stupid things like, Nazism is a mindset and/or trying to rehash why I believe that Nazism and Communism close on the political spectrum. If you wonder why I give you one liners, it's because you don't seem interested in having a back and forth dialogue with anyone on this board. You specialize in tedium and endurance, like a good blowhard.

I found your post to be pretty tedious.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 12-28-2019, 01:59 PM
RE: *** THE OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT THREAD *** - by mikesez - 01-02-2020, 08:01 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-16-2020, 08:21 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-21-2020, 04:06 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 01-21-2020, 04:18 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-22-2020, 01:29 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by StroudCrowd1 - 01-22-2020, 01:32 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-23-2020, 01:37 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-23-2020, 01:43 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-23-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by flsprtsgod - 01-23-2020, 03:42 PM