Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Deshaun Watson shines in Texans' preseason opener

(08-12-2017, 09:19 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: This forum has gone to crap, where is coltswarior and phychop? I'm still here  (cancer came back, but I'm still here)

Hell I even got banned lol

Sorry to hear about Dakota, point is this forum used to be a hell of a lot better. What the hell happened?

I'm Carr Bombed BTW which will probably get me banned again for admitting it, at this point in my life I don't care

The board lost hundreds of regular posters due to the server errors from the previous domain not allowing users to sign on -  and then many more were lost again when switching to the new domain independent of the team's site. It sucks that we've lost so many regular posters , but it's slowly getting better. 

I'm glad you are still here. Literally, and in the football forum capacity as well. 
Wishing you good health.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-13-2017, 02:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 09:19 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: This forum has gone to crap, where is coltswarior and phychop? I'm still here  (cancer came back, but I'm still here)

Sorry to hear about Dakota, point is this forum used to be a hell of a lot better. What the hell happened?

I'm Carr Bombed BTW which will probably get me banned again for admitting it, at this point in my life I don't care

The board lost hundreds of regular posters due to the server errors from the previous domain not allowing users to sign on -  and then many more were lost again when switching to the new domain independent of the team's site. It sucks that we've lost so many regular posters , but it's slowly getting better. 

I'm glad you are still here. Literally, and in the football forum capacity as well. 
Wishing you good health.

Thank you, going through a rough time right now, but I will will be okay

Hey brotha I'm sorry to hear about the cancer. I know you've chosen poorly about which NFL team to root for ( Laughing ), but you've got a lot of Jag bros rooting for you regardless!

Aaron Wilson‏ @AaronWilson_NFL 10m10 minutes ago
More
Bill O'Brien on Tom Savage 'Tom is our starter. He's had a good camp' Emphasized he's No. 1 and Deshaun Watson No. 2
1 reply 12 retweets 10 likes

Watching the plays from last night's game where Watson threw he looks like a smaller version of Bortles with even worse control.

Like Bortles he has the guts to play, he also runs well, but man he is going to throw a ton of picks if he plays. Had one last night and a couple more picks dropped.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 02:11 PM by Bullseye.)

(08-27-2017, 08:34 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Watching the plays from last night's game where Watson threw he looks like a smaller version of Bortles with even worse control.

Like Bortles he has the guts to play, he also runs well, but man he is going to throw a ton of picks if he plays. Had one last night and a couple more picks dropped.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/t...992889.php

He's a rookie.  He's bound to struggle.

That said, now that he's a texan, I hope he completely busts.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/t...005396.php

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 02:12 PM by JackCity.)

Yeahhhh Watson hasn't looked good so far. Still have faith in him though...not eating any crow just yet..

(08-27-2017, 02:08 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 08:34 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Watching the plays from last night's game where Watson threw he looks like a smaller version of Bortles with even worse control.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/t...992889.php

He's a rookie.  He's bound to struggle.

That said, now that he's a texan, I hope he completely busts.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/t...005396.php

Sure he will, but that's the mental side of the game. He's always had terrible control. That's something separate from what usually causes rookies problems, which is recognition and such. Just not being able to throw it to the guy you're trying to throw it to is much worse than needing to learn the NFL game.