Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TEAL DEALS ARE HERE !!!! LIST OF COUPONS USED

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017, 12:21 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Please respond to this thread when you use your Teal Deal coupon.  I'll update accordingly.

HURRICANE !!!
Bono's - $10 off $25
Palm Valley Fish Camp - $25 off $60

PF*
Harrys - $10 off $25
San Sabastien Winery - Buy 1 case get 1 case free (~$60 value)
Copeland's $15 off $40
Salt Life - $10 off $25

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cliffs?

Lets use this thread as sort of an exchange. Folks can offer up coups that they wont use to trade for some they like that others won't use. Just exchange info via PM's and mail them.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 01:38 PM by Browntrouser.)

As a non native, what are teal deals?
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 01:39 PM by Jagwired.)

(08-10-2017, 01:37 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: As a non native, what are teal deals?
Coupon book with many local restaurants, businesses. $4000 worth. One book per season ticket owned.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Already been to Harry's and heading to the San Sebastian Winery on Sunday for the 2 cases of wine. There will be a Firehouse Sub in the mix this week along with a Daily's Car Wash. One fer the Teal Deals!
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Friday night is 'date night' with my wife. We'll be using one, not sure which yet. I was perusing the book while I was eating breakfast this morning.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 04:25 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-10-2017, 01:55 PM)PF* Wrote: Already been to Harry's and heading to the San Sebastian Winery on Sunday for the 2 cases of wine. There will be a Firehouse Sub in the mix this week along with a Daily's Car Wash. One fer the Teal Deals!

San Sebastian's is always my last stop prior to the expiration date.  I love the Vintners white and you can't beat the buy one get one free deal.  Harry's is great as well, especially outside during the evening with the acoustic guitar dude playing.

Personally, I love those get $25 off when you purchase $60 or more.  $60 is almost the perfect dollar value for 2 dinners and 2 drinks, assuming you drink a 12-pack prior to going out.

(08-10-2017, 01:36 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Lets use this thread as sort of an exchange. Folks can offer up coups that they wont use to trade for some they like that others won't use. Just exchange info via PM's and mail them.

I got 10 books but gave 2 to my neighbor.  Gonna make a real push this year to utilize them a lot more often and try out some new places.  That said, that is a good idea about trading them to suit your preferences.  Most of the ones I use are at the beach.

I hope this isn't a double post- anyway, went to Copelands for their *wonderful* Sunday Brunch today and saved 15- from the Teal Deal, got the car washed at Daily's and picked up 2 cases of wine at San Sebastian.

Has anyone been to the Beirut or to Matthews? Both are in the TD book.

We just bought a new house so decided to hold back on tickets this year. I'm going to miss Teal Deals.

Salt Life in St. Augustine tonight- sushi rolls and like $6 on Tuesdays 4-630...take off the $10 on the Teal Deal and It won't cost too many yen for dinner.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017, 11:47 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-15-2017, 10:02 AM)PF* Wrote: Salt Life in St. Augustine tonight- sushi rolls and like $6 on Tuesdays 4-630...take off the $10 on the Teal Deal and It won't cost too many yen for dinner.

Salt Life is a good one.  We always use ours at Jax Beach.  (I like their soft shell crab sandwich but a few years ago, the crab size was cut drastically so I usually opt for ribs or something) --- wife loves the asian salad which is topped with ahi tuna (or at least I think that's what it is).

We just did Palm Valley Fish Camp ($25 off of $60 or more) on Thursday and take-out wings from Bono's for our FFL draft on Sunday ($10 off of $25 or more)

(08-15-2017, 11:45 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 10:02 AM)PF* Wrote: Salt Life in St. Augustine tonight- sushi rolls and like $6 on Tuesdays 4-630...take off the $10 on the Teal Deal and It won't cost too many yen for dinner.

Salt Life is a good one.  We always use ours at Jax Beach.  (I like their soft shell crab sandwich but a few years ago, the crab size was cut drastically so I usually opt for ribs or something) --- wife loves the asian salad which is topped with ahi tuna (or at least I think that's what it is).

We just did Palm Valley Fish Camp ($25 off of $60 or more) on Thursday and take-out wings from Bono's for our FFL draft on Sunday ($10 off of $25 or more)

Is that owned by the same bunch that owns Safe Harbor?  Where is it out in the Valley?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(08-15-2017, 11:48 AM)FBT Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 11:45 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Salt Life is a good one.  We always use ours at Jax Beach.  (I like their soft shell crab sandwich but a few years ago, the crab size was cut drastically so I usually opt for ribs or something) --- wife loves the asian salad which is topped with ahi tuna (or at least I think that's what it is).

Is that owned by the same bunch that owns Safe Harbor?  Where is it out in the Valley?

Good question about the ownership but it's located on Roscoe Road (PVB side of the intracoastal) about 2 miles south of A1A/Solano Road.  I never really gave the place much thought since it's small and gets a little loud due to the tight seating in a somewhat confined area BUT the food is very good and economical IF you factor in the $25 coupon.  We had a 45 min wait on a Thursday night so it does get crowded but we lucked out with one of the few outdoor tables which made it a nice dinner atmosphere.    I'd recommend waiting longer for outdoor seating, especially if it's not 95 degrees.  PV Fish Camp is extremely popular but when I think of Fish Camp, I tend to favor places like Whitey's where you have boaters rolling in, pitchers of beer flowing. and fried seafood platters served with better portions & a little more reasonable prices ...  PV Fish Camp doesn't have that type of atmosphere.

.. this is what I mean by small indoor restaurant area.

[Image: pvfc1309_6804a.jpg?itok=U42pJJag]

Also got a car wash at Daily's- maybe $6. The wine at SSebastian was an $80 savings.

I wish I lived in Jax as I would use even more- glad they came early this year.

(08-13-2017, 07:02 PM)PF* Wrote: I hope this isn't a double post- anyway, went to Copelands for their *wonderful* Sunday Brunch today and saved 15- from the Teal Deal, got the car washed at Daily's and picked up 2 cases of wine at San Sebastian.

Has anyone been to the Beirut or to Matthews? Both are in the TD book.

(Here's where you prove you have no friends as you answer your own post): Yes, I have been to the Beirut restaurant, I went before the game last night. It was very good- Lebanese food, I guess, lamb kabobs on skewers and chicken shwarma. The $10 saved meant I didn't spend a lot of Lebanese pounds on dinner. Thanks for asking, maybe I'll get to Matthews soon, too.

Are prescriptions for antidepressants included in the teal deals? They may want to consider it.

More on the Beirut- went early yesterday before the Panthers game for the AYCE lunch buffet. At $10.88 pp and the $10 Teal Deal coup, I saved a few more Lebanese rubles. They are beyond nice in there too. Great little find.

As an aside, I then got to the Aardwolf Brewery on Hendricks for some pre-game beers. One of the best I've been to and they have the most interesting array of beers I think I've ever seen.