Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Myles Jack can't tackle

(08-16-2017, 09:57 PM)Adub28 Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 04:15 AM)paulyman29 Wrote:
Can you provide the times of these whiffs. I just rewatched the game and only counted one missed tackle (8:55ish mark of 2nd Q, right after Cole's long TD).

Me too, 1 missed tackle, and 1 over pursue but Malik Jackson got put on his [BLEEP] and Ngakoue pushed upfield too much. He wasnt the only problem on the play, Telvin on the other hand had 1 horrible miss that i remember, but i didnt go back and specifically watch Telvin. Only thing i would like to see better is Jack shooting gaps downhill rsther than reacting and playing sideways, but i dont know what Todd Wash is asking of him.

Somehow you're missing it then because he definitely missed at least three tackles. There's also video of Jack on the sidelines bemoaning the fact that he keeps missing his tackles. He clearly said "tackles" plural meaning he knows full well he missed more than one.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bump for Myles Jack and his 14 tackles today.

(09-10-2017, 05:20 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Bump for Myles Jack and his 14 tackles today.

and 3 of them put the Houston player out of the game.
No pain, no gain.

MYLES laid the wood a few times today.
Thought he looked very good.

Stupid thread is stupid.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(09-10-2017, 05:26 PM)knarnn Wrote: Stupid thread is stupid.

It's a prime example of why you don't knee jerk after a preseason game, or two. Especially the 1st preseason game.

(09-10-2017, 05:26 PM)knarnn Wrote: Stupid thread is stupid.

It's back to mom's basement for some, but at least they have leftover lasagna to spit vitriol to.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Kudos to Myles for an amazing game today. He had a great impact on the game and was flying around all day. Playmakers make plays!
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(09-10-2017, 06:02 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: Kudos to Myles for an amazing game today.  He had a great impact on the game and was flying around all day.  Playmakers make plays!

The refs screwed him out of a pick 6 as well.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 06:13 PM by B2hibry.)

His athleticism is suited for the outside LB position. I'm glad this coaching staff is playing to strengths.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-10-2017, 06:02 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: Kudos to Myles for an amazing game today.  He had a great impact on the game and was flying around all day.  Playmakers make plays!

He should only keep getting better and better as well.

Only gripe about our D is the pass rush needs to get their hands lower and stop hitting offensive linemen and QB's in the head.
No pain, no gain.

Was always a joke of a thread

Was it a joke thread? Easy to say now. He's on my fantasy team.

(09-10-2017, 06:47 PM)GSetsuna00 Wrote: Was it a joke thread? Easy to say now. He's on my fantasy team.

Had Jack on one and Telvin on the other. Those damn refs.

I really love all these #hottakes being brought to the surface again

Jack would of had an int returned for big yards if it wasn't for a penalty away from the play. I think he had a good game. I also saw him pop a few players.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Jack personally dished out somewhere between 2-4 concussions.

(09-10-2017, 08:44 PM)Jagzfanfromiowa Wrote: Jack personally dished out somewhere between 2-4 concussions.

Four tincups out next week with concussions.  One on offense and three on defense. That o line was dishing.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

I think they were down to their 4th tight end at one point.
No pain, no gain.