Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yannick is on his way

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 10:15 PM by JagFanatic24.)

He is our best Defensive Lineman. He abused that LT all night. Ended with a sack and multiple QB hurries. I'm so proud of this guy. He's on his way to 12 sacks.

He made some game changing plays. And Sheldon Day...wow. Shooting out like a cannon. Fowler...lol

Also, I didn't know where to put this, but Cam Robinson is a beast! And so is Fournette. 2 great draft picks. Now we just need a QB and we're a playoff team.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not sure why you lol Fowler. He didnt get a sack but had quite a few pressures.

Yannick showed he is gonna be good. Fowler..hmmm fast but flays too much.

Yannick does look like a stud. This dline is gonna be nasty when Campbell comes back.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 10:41 PM by JagFanatic24.)

I think the Dline is nasty without Campbell. Sheldon Day is playing reckless. And I love it.

Also Keelan Cole is winning the battle over Greene. But Greene did have a nice punt return. But Cole straight showed out.

Benn is going to be our Special Teams Ace. He had nice coverage.

I think our D line is much better than anticipated, which is speaking volumes because we knew it should be good.. Fowler is still really unpolished. I watch him rush vs Day or Yannick and he just doesn't "Look" the part. I feel pretty good about every aspect of our team, I think the 2nd string dbs were OK out there... Gives me a little hope they can operate for a week or 2 if Bouye or Ramsey goes down.. The backups on the DL, the bubble guys, yuck lol. Overall though, defense looks ready and should be the strong point of this team.

(08-10-2017, 10:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I think the Dline is nasty without Campbell. Sheldon Day is playing reckless. And I love it.

Also Keelan Cole is winning the battle over Greene. But Greene did have a nice punt return. But Cole straight showed out.

Benn is going to be our Special Teams Ace. He had nice coverage.

Campbell is our best lineman and maybe the best player on the team.  Gonna be fun to watch

This guy is a beast!

I think the D will be fun to watch. The problem is they will be on the field all game just like last year.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(08-10-2017, 10:53 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: The backups on the DL, the bubble guys, yuck lol.

A couple of them showed promise. Sheldon Day, for once, looks to have locked down a roster spot likely at the expense of Bennett. And I thought Stefan Charles looked alright stuffing up the middle. The Patriots did have a rushing TD while he was in there, but that was only because they gave up trying to run up the middle on Charles and bounced it outside.

'02

(08-11-2017, 09:46 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 10:53 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: The backups on the DL, the bubble guys, yuck lol.

A couple of them showed promise. Sheldon Day, for once, looks to have locked down a roster spot likely at the expense of Bennett. And I thought Stefan Charles looked alright stuffing up the middle. The Steelers did have a rushing TD while he was in there, but that was only because they gave up trying to run up the middle on Charles and bounced it outside.

The Steelers? What game were you watching?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Steal of that draft

(08-11-2017, 09:51 AM)knarnn Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 09:46 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
A couple of them showed promise. Sheldon Day, for once, looks to have locked down a roster spot likely at the expense of Bennett. And I thought Stefan Charles looked alright stuffing up the middle. The Steelers did have a rushing TD while he was in there, but that was only because they gave up trying to run up the middle on Charles and bounced it outside.

The Steelers? What game were you watching?

LOL... I don't know what I was thinking. I of course meant the Patriots. 
'02

The guy just loves the game AND being a Jaguar. He has a "91" necklace. We need more guys like him.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2017, 11:02 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Fast Fact -- High School

Ngakoue attended Friendship Collegiate Academy Public Charter School in Washington, D.C., where he was teammates with Eddie Goldman. As a senior, he was the Gatorade Football Player of the Year for Washington D.C. after recording 17 sacks.  Ngakoue was rated by Rivals.com as a four-star recruit and was ranked as the fourth best outside linebacker in his class. He committed to the University of Maryland, College Park to play college football.

.... also ... 13.5 sacks in his final year at the University of Maryland

(08-16-2017, 11:02 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Fast Fact -- High School

Ngakoue attended Friendship Collegiate Academy Public Charter School in Washington, D.C., where he was teammates with Eddie Goldman. As a senior, he was the Gatorade Football Player of the Year for Washington D.C. after recording 17 sacks.  Ngakoue was rated by Rivals.com as a four-star recruit and was ranked as the fourth best outside linebacker in his class. He committed to the University of Maryland, College Park to play college football.

.... also ... 13.5 sacks in his final year at the University of Maryland

That was on a very bad Maryland team, where he basically was the entire defense.

I believe Ngakoue is pushing Fowler a bit to be better and the maturation process to speed up some. Is it true? Who knows, but I'm hoping. After what the Tampa Bay tackle said about Fowler, I'm hoping we have a pair of young pass rushers for a while.

(08-16-2017, 03:40 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: I believe Ngakoue is pushing Fowler a bit to be better and the maturation process to speed up some.  Is it true?  Who knows, but I'm hoping.  After what the Tampa Bay tackle said about Fowler, I'm hoping we have a pair of young pass rushers for a while.

What did he say about Fowler? I didn't catch that one
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS