Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I don't understand why we didnt bring in a kicker.

For some competition. Jason Myers is so shaky. I thought the motto was nobody's job was safe. Bring someone in.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nah, I think I'm gonna roll with Myers. He'll do for now.

In his defense they weren't easy kicks. But this is why Doug chose to kick it in that situation. You have something to resort back to when the regular season rolls around and it may make him think twice. At least he didn't whiff any extra points. He used to have a habit of that.
No pain, no gain.

Like clockwork......
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Did you expect anything less?
Signature goes here.

Dan Carpenter is still unsigned. He has NFL experience and was pretty accurate on longer kicks. He could push Myers.

I don't understand why the OP is really here

Myers is terrible, his xp kicks that he makes most of the time aren't straight down the middle of the goal posts.

You know I actually like Bklyn in the offseason. He's way better than she who's name shall not be spoken.

(08-11-2017, 03:05 AM)DuvalJag Wrote: I don't understand why the OP is really here

Is this not a legitimate question? He was terrible last night and has been struggling in practice.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2017, 10:18 AM by Jay Carter 904.)

Smh....

Nothing to worry about after 1 game.....

Next.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

The obvious answer is because the Jags wanted to make sure you had enough content to make posts like this. It's a conspiracy.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

(08-11-2017, 10:18 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Smh....

Nothing to worry about after 1 game.....

Next.

There are legitimate reasons to worry about him.  His saving grace was that he was making long field goals (while missing extra points).  If his struggling continues from camp throughout the preseason the team would be dumb not to look at other options.
Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

(08-10-2017, 10:42 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: In his defense they weren't easy kicks. But this is why Doug chose to kick it in that situation. You have something to resort back to when the regular season rolls around and it may make him think twice. At least he didn't whiff any extra points. He used to have a habit of that.

Some of the XP's were too close for comfort for me. I still don't trust him.

He's not a good kicker and will cost them at least one game this year. Should've upgraded when they dumped Bradley.

Is Long Ding still available?

We're not bringing in a Kicker until the rest of team has the ability to win more than 6 games. Kickers don't mean anything when you're already getting beat down in the 2nd quarter.
I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I had hoped they'd sign a decent UDFA kicker to at least give Myers some competition.

He continues to disappoint.

Hope he's getting the misses out of his system early on.

We should have drafted a kicker with our second round pick.....................

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 01:36 PM by Jstewie15.)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...buccaneers I say bring him into compete with Jason Myers
Shad Khan