Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pre-season Discussion

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 11:07 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Trubisky looking good.

Leonard Floyd is healthy and looking really good as well with his speed off the edge

Kizer with a nice long TD

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trubisky looked outstanding. Just one game, but wow I came away very impressed with watching his throws. He is so athletic and throws a real accurate ball with good arm strength. Very impressed.

Chicago fans seemed excited about his performance. I will try to see for myself when NFLN replays the game.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

TJ Watt already with 2 sacks in the first quarter

Goff looking good with a nice TD pass to the rookie Kupp

Gabbert looking good ....

Cooper Rush looking like the next Tony Romo.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(08-19-2017, 10:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Goff looking good with a nice TD pass to the rookie Kupp

I know it's just preseason, but Goff looks completely different than he did last year. Maybe by upgrading the O-Line, getting him some decent receivers and firing that terrible HC Jeff Fisher, he can finally begin to resemble a starting NFL QB.

Browns vs giants, monday night preseason, browns look better than the jaguars

Trubisky has looked great in all 3 of the Bears pre season games

The way Brian Hoyer and Bryce Petty have looked we might get the first pick in the draft next year

Kizer named starter, played better in the preseason than 4th year bortles.

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 08:40 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

How do the Jets not play Josh McCown to develop chemistry with his new teammates? There is a reason likely starters play the whole first half of the third preseason game.

Now they just gave us another reason to believe they are tanking by playing Christian Hackenberg with the starters.

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 10:57 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(08-29-2017, 08:39 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: How do the Jets not play Josh McCown to develop chemistry with his new teammates? There is a reason likely starters play the whole first half of the third preseason game.

Now they just gave us another reason to believe they are tanking by playing Christian Hackenberg with the starters.

McCown was named the starter.  I think it should be Bryce Petty though.  I always liked Petty in college and when he was coming out.  Had 3 TDs last week and over 250 yrds

(08-29-2017, 10:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 08:39 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: How do the Jets not play Josh McCown to develop chemistry with his new teammates? There is a reason likely starters play the whole first half of the third preseason game.

McCown was named the starter.  I think it should be Bryce Petty though.  I always liked Petty in college and when he was coming out.  Had 3 TDs last week and over 250 yrds

Bryce Petty has a knee sprain (MCL) and is out for a couple weeks. So at this point the Jets have no choice based on how bad Christian Hackenberg was with the starters.

I read the only thing keeping Hackenberg on the team is when they drafted him: they don't want to give up on a second round pick without giving him a chance in games that count.

(08-29-2017, 11:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 10:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: McCown was named the starter.  I think it should be Bryce Petty though.  I always liked Petty in college and when he was coming out.  Had 3 TDs last week and over 250 yrds

Bryce Petty has a knee sprain (MCL) and is out for a couple weeks. So at this point the Jets have no choice based on how bad Christian Hackenberg was with the starters.

I read the only thing keeping Hackenberg on the team is when they drafted him: they don't want to give up on a second round pick without giving him a chance in games that count.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2017/08...agles.html