Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bear Steals a Family’s Subaru, Takes It for a Ride, and Poops Inside

YIKES!

Bear Steals a Family’s Subaru, Takes It for a Ride, and Poops Inside

Living in the backwoods of Colorado, you come to expect a few wild bear sightings every once and a while. What you don't expect, is for a big ol' bear to tiptoe into your driveway in the middle of the night, break into your car, relieve itself inside, and crash it into a mailbox, which is why a family was a bit startled to recently discover their Subaru ravaged in such a manner. 

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/be...=thrillist
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't think that will make a Subaru commercial.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(08-11-2017, 06:41 PM)FBT Wrote: I don't think that will make a Subaru commercial.

I've met a few Subaru drivers. I bet that bear had more brain power than most of them.

(08-11-2017, 06:58 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 06:41 PM)FBT Wrote: I don't think that will make a Subaru commercial.

I've met a few Subaru drivers. I bet that bear had more brain power than most of them.

Well, he did crap in one, so there's that.  Probably drawn to the car because of the granola scent.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(08-11-2017, 07:00 PM)FBT Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 06:58 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I've met a few Subaru drivers. I bet that bear had more brain power than most of them.

Well, he did crap in one, so there's that.  Probably drawn to the car because of the granola scent.

I think the stereotypical Subaru might differ from the US to Europe.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSuTOremOyJWvLlVgvgPF...C_HMsWIbGf]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.