Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Questions You Wonder About, But Are Afraid To Ask

I will kick the off with this gem of a topic with this: Do all pregnant women's belly buttons become outies?

Today I saw a very pregnant woman in a tight fitting yet tasteful dress and observed she had an outie. It occurred to me that I have seen many pregnant women with "outies" but not many non-pregnant women. Hence the topic and question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"Do little people smell farts first?"
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-14-2017, 07:33 PM)copycat Wrote: I will kick the off with this gem of a topic with this: Do all pregnant women's belly buttons become outies?

Today I saw a very pregnant woman in a tight fitting yet tasteful dress and observed she had an outie. It occurred to me that I have seen many pregnant women with "outies" but not many non-pregnant women. Hence the topic and question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine didn't go to an outie, it just flattened out so I looked like I didn't have one at all.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(07-14-2017, 08:02 PM)Caldrac Wrote: "Do little people smell farts first?"

I don't think they like the term "little people".. I think they prefer wee midget people..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Why do they call them training bras? WHAT ARE THEY TRAINING?!

(07-14-2017, 10:36 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Why do they call them training bras?  WHAT ARE THEY TRAINING?!

This made me laugh so hard and I don't even know why.  Laughing

(07-14-2017, 10:36 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Why do they call them training bras? WHAT ARE THEY TRAINING?!

The girl wearing it...she's getting trained to be miserable or saggy for the rest of her life.

(07-14-2017, 11:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 10:36 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Why do they call them training bras?  WHAT ARE THEY TRAINING?!

The girl wearing it...she's getting trained to be miserable or saggy for the rest of her life.

Let's not forget the training they provide for adolescent boys perfecting the single handed unclasp. 

(I almost typed "the one-handed release", but that's another conversation.)

(07-14-2017, 11:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 11:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The girl wearing it...she's getting trained to be miserable or saggy for the rest of her life.

Let's not forget the training they provide for adolescent boys perfecting the single handed unclasp. 

Boys don't need training for that second one...lol

(07-14-2017, 11:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 11:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Let's not forget the training they provide for adolescent boys perfecting the single handed unclasp. 

Boys don't need training for that second one...lol

I beg to differ.

(07-14-2017, 08:02 PM)Caldrac Wrote: "Do little people smell farts first?"

"Elevators smell different to a midget."
- Redd Foxx
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 05:28 PM by wrong_box. Edit Reason: add link )

(07-14-2017, 11:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

IDK about that...There are studies today that show that not wearing a bra is key to firm breasts...Many "new school" doctors disagree with the "old school" doctors saying that going braless make the muscles work more and therefore keeps the breasts from sagging while wearing a bra makes the muscles relax and creating saggy breasts because the muscles are very seldom worked

"there is some recently released scientific evidence proving that there are some major benefits to going braless every now and again. In fact, some researchers are actually claiming that bras may be doing the complete opposite of what we expect them to do — and that bras are causing our breasts to sag. n 2013, a study was conducted in France of 330 different women between the ages 18-35. Over the course of 15 years, these very willing volunteers and their bodies were studied closely to see how bra-wearing over time affected them. It was concluded that "medically, physiologically, and anatomically" there was nothing to be gained from putting on a bra every morning. In fact, there might be some negative consequences to bra-wearing that initially sound totally counterintuitive. For example, the elasticity of your breasts may wear out because of bras, causing your breasts to fall south earlier than expected. Here are seven ways bras may cause sagging — though, it's important to note, sagging itself is nothing to be ashamed of." https://www.bustle.com/articles/163020-7...rematurely

there are tons of links saying this as well

Burn the bra!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(07-15-2017, 05:34 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Burn the bra!

Make Bras illegal!

(07-15-2017, 05:21 PM)wrong_box Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 11:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The girl wearing it...she's getting trained to be miserable or saggy for the rest of her life.

IDK about that...There are studies today that show that not wearing a bra is key to firm breasts...Many "new school" doctors disagree with the "old school" doctors saying that going braless make the muscles work more and therefore keeps the breasts from sagging while wearing a bra makes the muscles relax and creating saggy breasts because the muscles are very seldom worked

"there is some recently released scientific evidence proving that there are some major benefits to going braless every now and again. In fact, some researchers are actually claiming that bras may be doing the complete opposite of what we expect them to do — and that bras are causing our breasts to sag. n 2013, a study was conducted in France of 330 different women between the ages 18-35. Over the course of 15 years, these very willing volunteers and their bodies were studied closely to see how bra-wearing over time affected them. It was concluded that "medically, physiologically, and anatomically" there was nothing to be gained from putting on a bra every morning. In fact, there might be some negative consequences to bra-wearing that initially sound totally counterintuitive. For example, the elasticity of your breasts may wear out because of bras, causing your breasts to fall south earlier than expected. Here are seven ways bras may cause sagging — though, it's important to note, sagging itself is nothing to be ashamed of." https://www.bustle.com/articles/163020-7...rematurely

I've seen National Geographic...call me dubious about the perky boobs, no bra claims.

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 05:42 PM by wrong_box.)

(07-15-2017, 05:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 05:21 PM)wrong_box Wrote: IDK about that...There are studies today that show that not wearing a bra is key to firm breasts...Many "new school" doctors disagree with the "old school" doctors saying that going braless make the muscles work more and therefore keeps the breasts from sagging while wearing a bra makes the muscles relax and creating saggy breasts because the muscles are very seldom worked

I've seen National Geographic...call me dubious about the perky boobs, no bra claims.
I suppose the only argument I can muster at this point in time is that those in National Geographic were old and probably have 
not ate a proper diet their entire lives...other than that, I got nothin atm other than post a bunch more links

(07-15-2017, 05:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I've seen National Geographic...call me dubious about the perky boobs, no bra claims.

No kidding! And those women don't sit around and eat Bon Bons watching soap operas. They work. So yeah, I totally agree with you.

(07-15-2017, 05:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 05:21 PM)wrong_box Wrote: IDK about that...There are studies today that show that not wearing a bra is key to firm breasts...Many "new school" doctors disagree with the "old school" doctors saying that going braless make the muscles work more and therefore keeps the breasts from sagging while wearing a bra makes the muscles relax and creating saggy breasts because the muscles are very seldom worked

Bunnie - 1

Scientific study - 0

(07-15-2017, 08:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 05:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I've seen National Geographic...call me dubious about the perky boobs, no bra claims.

Bunnie - 1

Scientific study - 0

well there is more than one study but only one bunnie

(07-16-2017, 12:19 AM)wrong_box Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 08:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Bunnie - 1

Scientific study - 0

well there is more than one study but only one bunnie

I do have two boobs...that's got to count for something, right? Laughing