Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Questions You Wonder About, But Are Afraid To Ask

(08-12-2017, 12:57 PM)Dakota Wrote: Here's another one that I've dedicated much thought to:

Do all of those little lizards in Florida have like a little little lizard military?

I ask this because every time I see them, they're always doing push-ups.

Nope, they are calling you out, one on one, mano a mano!  Stop being a pansy and take those lizards out!!!!!!!!!!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-12-2017, 07:16 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 12:57 PM)Dakota Wrote: Here's another one that I've dedicated much thought to:

Do all of those little lizards in Florida have like a little little lizard military?

I ask this because every time I see them, they're always doing push-ups.

Nope, they are calling you out, one on one, mano a mano!  Stop being a pansy and take those lizards out!!!!!!!!!!

I would, but I'm scared to death of those little buggers. Cry
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 08:27 PM by copycat.)

(08-12-2017, 07:17 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 07:16 PM)copycat Wrote: Nope, they are calling you out, one on one, mano a mano!  Stop being a pansy and take those lizards out!!!!!!!!!!

Get a cat then, preferably a Siamese.  They have no fear of a Cuban Brown Anole, unlike some humans.   Rolleyes Big Grin Rolleyes

(08-12-2017, 07:17 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 07:16 PM)copycat Wrote: Nope, they are calling you out, one on one, mano a mano!  Stop being a pansy and take those lizards out!!!!!!!!!!

Get a cat then, preferably a Siamese.  They have no fear of a Cuban Brown Anole, unlike some humans.   Rolleyes Big Grin Rolleyes

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 09:03 PM by Dakota.)

(08-12-2017, 08:27 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 07:17 PM)Dakota Wrote: I would, but I'm scared to death of those little buggers. Cry

Get a cat then, preferably a Siamese.  They have no fear of a Cuban Brown Anole, unlike some humans.  

(08-12-2017, 07:17 PM)Dakota Wrote: I would, but I'm scared to death of those little buggers. Cry

Get a cat then, preferably a Siamese.  They have no fear of a Cuban Brown Anole, unlike some humans.
You can say that again. Tongue

Banana

Ok, I just realized this one.

There is a section call board feedback.

First of all, the board has never fed me, so how can I feed it back?

Plus, I don't know where to stuff the big mac. Does it go into the blue ray drive? I can't figure this one out.

OK, I really need help with this one, because I'm going broke. At the bottom of the main page, it reads the following:

Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.

Now, every time I pull out my gun and shoot the screen it stops working. Then I have to buy a new monitor. Plus, the neighbors keep calling the cops on me. I show them this message, and they leave me alone though.

I just can't figure this one out though, and desperately need help.

PS: I've bought like 10 monitors this week alone, so don't go calling me a liar....
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Topless cheerleaders?

Discuss....

(08-18-2017, 03:26 PM)Dakota Wrote: Topless cheerleaders?

Discuss....

Sounds a little painful to be honest.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(08-18-2017, 03:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Discuss....

Sounds a little painful to be honest.

But, the entertainment factor would be off the charts.
Signature goes here.

Are boxers shorts or underwear?

(04-14-2019, 08:53 AM)copycat Wrote: Are boxers shorts or underwear?

Underwear. The easy access fly is the determining factor.

I’ve known a person who apparently thinks it’s ok walk outside his house in just boxers. I’d assume he thinks they’re shorts. He’s wrong on both counts obviously.

(04-14-2019, 09:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Underwear. The easy access fly is the determining factor.

What if you wear briefs underneath?

(04-14-2019, 09:29 AM)Jags Wrote: I’ve known a person who apparently thinks it’s ok walk outside his house in just boxers.  I’d assume he thinks they’re shorts.  He’s wrong on both counts obviously.

Why ya wanna rat me out like that?

(04-14-2019, 10:26 AM)copycat Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 09:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Underwear. The easy access fly is the determining factor.

What if you wear briefs underneath?

(04-14-2019, 09:29 AM)Jags Wrote: I’ve known a person who apparently thinks it’s ok walk outside his house in just boxers.  I’d assume he thinks they’re shorts.  He’s wrong on both counts obviously.

Why ya wanna rat me out like that?

Only if the fly opening is from the opposite direction.

If there is no gate to keep the animals back, boxers!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Do women wear makeup for themselves, other women, or men?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(04-14-2019, 11:29 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Do women wear makeup for themselves, other women, or men?

I say yes.

Discuss....

Not as enjoyable as a topless carwash.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(04-14-2019, 11:29 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Do women wear makeup for themselves, other women, or men?

Ourselves mostly. Sometimes to impress other woman with our mad makeup skills. Men dont know highlighter from a hole in the ground.  Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Discuss....

Seems a natural during breast cancer awareness month. Much better than pink uniforms.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 06:01 PM by copycat.)

(04-14-2019, 11:50 AM)Sneakers Wrote:

Discuss....

Not as enjoyable as a topless carwash.

I didn't realize Dakota's contribution to this thread when I revived it.  His humor is certainly missed.

(04-14-2019, 11:23 AM)B2hibry Wrote:

If there is no gate to keep the animals back, boxers!

So if I wear briefs underneath they are PJ's.  Take that Biscuit!  Ha!

(04-14-2019, 12:04 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Ourselves mostly. Sometimes to impress other woman with our mad makeup skills. Men dont know highlighter from a hole in the ground.  Laughing

The question AND the answer here have me flummoxed, whatever that means.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile