Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cam Robinson

I think this guy deserves his own thread. He looked really good and powerful run blocking vs the Patriots on Thursday. Easily looked like the biggest person on the field. He stoned his man during pass protection for the most part as well. I think he will end up being a very good player for us. 

Here's to his continued development.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm pleased with his poise thus far as a rookie, but week one vs the tinhorn's pass rush will be the real litmus test.
I don't expect any rookie O-Lineman to be perfect in that instance, but we'll know a lot more about his abilities after that game.

And to all the dopes who hated the selection, you're welcome.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Looked like a bear out there letting nothing pass and opening up holes for a few of the biggest runs. Hope he's a real player for about 10 years.

(08-12-2017, 12:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm pleased with his poise thus far as a rookie, but week one vs the tinhorn's pass rush will be the real litmus test.
I don't expect any rookie O-Lineman to be perfect in that instance, but we'll know a lot more about his abilities after that game.

Agreed. The only thing we learned from the first preseason game was that he looked good against the Patriots backups. He hasn't even really been tested yet.

We should learn a lot more about him the next 2 weeks when he goes up against starters from Tampa and Carolina. So far, so good.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017, 08:46 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

So glad we got this guy

With Marrone coaching I think He will be a top 5 tackle in a few years with Doug and coach Tom

He looks like a team player out there too. I saw a lot of high fives and helmet pats out there.
The guy looks like a winner.
Now I hope it all pans out for us and him.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(08-12-2017, 05:28 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 12:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm pleased with his poise thus far as a rookie, but week one vs the tinhorn's pass rush will be the real litmus test.

Agreed. The only thing we learned from the first preseason game was that he looked good against the Patriots backups. He hasn't even really been tested yet.

Wasn't he up against Kony Ealy. A first stringer. Played in the Super Bowl....and did a decent job. Or am I wrong there?

Don't worry it will only take one bad game before everyone on here says we should bench him and resign Albert.

(08-15-2017, 06:09 PM)trunt87 Wrote: Don't worry it will only take one bad game before everyone on here says we should bench him and resign Albert.

I'm fairly confident that nobody here will be saying this.
'02

He's gonna be a star.

Fournette, Ramsey, and Yannick too

Just watched every one of Robinson's snaps in the Bucs game and was impressed with his play. Not a road grader in the run game but good enough to get movement. Was very good in pass pro.

Excited to see his improvement throughout the season.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

He was beaten badly a few times tonight.

(08-18-2017, 01:45 AM)JackCity Wrote: He was beaten badly a few times tonight.

Was beaten twice in the 2nd quarter with the same inside move because he over set to the outside. I think he can correct that relatively easy going forward. 

I thought he did well overall.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 02:15 AM by JAXsonVIL.)

He was beat on Yeldons first negative rush in the first.

The left side of the line in regards to run blocking is going to be a problem.

(08-18-2017, 02:07 AM)paulyman29 Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 01:45 AM)JackCity Wrote: He was beaten badly a few times tonight.

Was beaten twice in the 2nd quarter with the same inside move because he over set to the outside. I think he can correct that relatively easy going forward. 

Was beaten badly in the running game over and over and lost his man completely in the pass at times. Pretty bad night from him.

(08-18-2017, 08:05 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 02:07 AM)paulyman29 Wrote: Was beaten twice in the 2nd quarter with the same inside move because he over set to the outside. I think he can correct that relatively easy going forward. 

Was beaten badly in the running game over and over and lost his man completely in the pass at times. Pretty bad night from him.

I'm not too worried about him. He's a rookie, games like that will happen. Already has shown more than Joker ever did.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-18-2017, 08:11 PM)mvannostran Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 08:05 PM)JackCity Wrote: Was beaten badly in the running game over and over and lost his man completely in the pass at times. Pretty bad night from him.

I'm not too worried about him. He's a rookie, games like that will happen. Already has shown more than Joker ever did.

I like Cam but the Joke flashed in preseason too. So far our only viewing of Cam on the field has been him looking really good against the Pats backups and him looking awful against the Bucs starters. Need to see more