Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marqise Lee Injured In Practice (merged threads)

Apparent leg injury. ESPN update on my phone.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nooooooo
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 12:32 PM by knarnn.)

Which is why you don't rush to trade your WR depth

I see an air cast was mentioned. Rather it be a fracture vs a ligament tear.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Ugh

He was doing so well. Hope it isn't as bad as it sounds.

Really hope it's not an Achilles tear. Hopefully just a really bad sprain but it doesn't sound like it.

Mike Kaye‏Verified account @mike_e_kaye 23m23 minutes ago

Lee take off field with a cart, Allen Hurns has been by his side since he went down and rode on the cart with him. #Jaguars

Mike Kaye said he was holding his ankle, so doesn't seem like an ACL at least. I'm hoping it's just a high ankle sprain or something.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

DeDe Westbrook, next man up!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Dirocco says they put on an air cast...not good.

Ankle injury hopefully not too bad, hard to know until the swelling goes down
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Jags' Marqise Lee carted off with apparent leg injury

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...leg-injury

Jacksonville might be facing the reality of a thinner receiving corps after Sunday's practice. Marqise Lee went down with an apparent leg injury during practice.

(08-13-2017, 12:41 PM)mvannostran Wrote: Mike Kaye said he was holding his ankle, so doesn't seem like an ACL at least. I'm hoping it's just a high ankle sprain or something.

This is realistically what everyone should be hoping for. Those are incredibly painful and take a while to heal, but shouldn't be anything season ending.

That's it. I'm gonna sacrifice a goat, idc what you guys or my wife say anymore.

(08-13-2017, 12:48 PM)Rooster Wrote: Dirocco says they put on an air cast...not good.

I saw on Twitter that they were going to put it on, but then tossed it aside and just put Lee on the cart. So silver lining there.

Here it is:

Ryan O'HalloranVerified account @ryanohalloran  48m48 minutes ago
Lee sitting up. Air cast off to side now. Carried to cart. No weight on foot.

From Ryan O:

Quote: Lee put no weight on his foot as he was carried to a cart and driven out of the practice facility. An air cast was ready, but was not placed on Lee’s foot.

Conveniently, Fournette also injured with a foot injury. First day on this new turf. LOL

(08-13-2017, 01:09 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: Conveniently, Fournette also injured with a foot injury. First day on this new turf. LOL

Oh did they practice inside?? Haha
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(08-13-2017, 01:09 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: Conveniently, Fournette also injured with a foot injury. First day on this new turf. LOL

Fournette didn't practice at all today though.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

This has achilles written all over it. Right when I was thinking we finally were having a relatively healthy camp.