Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marqise Lee Injured In Practice (merged threads)

@RapSheet

#Jaguars WR Marqise Lee, who was carted off today, did not suffer a serious injury, source said. Looked a lot worse than it was.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

@rapsheet #Jaguars WR Marqise Lee, who was carted off today, did not suffer a serious injury, source said. Looked a lot worse than it was.

At least this is positive.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The curse of Oehser is real.

Probably a high ankle sprain then.

Rest up big fella.

(08-13-2017, 01:58 PM)mvannostran Wrote: Thank you sweet baby Jesus

Well put.

Hopefully he'll be ready to go week one. I wonder why they haven't told us yet what it is.

well that's good early news, but if it was truly non contact, how was it not serious?

you dont get a high ankles sprain with no contact, atleast I have never heard of any such situation

the man made of glass strikes again
GO Jaguars
;

(08-13-2017, 01:55 PM)BklynJag Wrote: @rapsheet #Jaguars WR Marqise Lee, who was carted off today, did not suffer a serious injury, source said. Looked a lot worse than it was.

At least this is positive.

Surprised you can even type a statement like this

We have so much WR depth, we'll be fine.

(08-13-2017, 02:30 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: well that's good early news, but if it was truly non contact, how was it not serious?

you dont get a high ankles sprain with no contact, atleast I have never heard of any such situation

I'm thinking something similar to the way you get one in basketball. Maybe he jumped up high and landed on it wrong. No clue without video though. Hopefully he is ready to go week 1, if not Jags got enough depth to allow him to rest up and be 100%.

(08-13-2017, 01:54 PM)mvannostran Wrote: @RapSheet

#Jaguars WR Marqise Lee, who was carted off today, did not suffer a serious injury, source said. Looked a lot worse than it was.

Happy to hear

Yup ankle injuries always look worse then they are, I once had to use crutches to walk all day after hurting my ankles in basketball practice, the next day I was back play ball
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(08-13-2017, 01:09 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: Conveniently, Fournette also injured with a foot injury. First day on this new turf. LOL

I was thinking/wondering the same thing...

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(08-13-2017, 02:30 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: well that's good early news, but if it was truly non contact, how was it not serious?

Who said it was a high ankle sprain? It could just be a regular ankle sprain and you can get them all the time without contact trying to cut.
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 03:29 PM by Treestone Ice.)

(08-13-2017, 01:26 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: This has achilles written all over it. Right when I was thinking we finally were having a relatively healthy camp.

Damn bro you know how to be wrong huh

(08-13-2017, 02:42 PM)majik Wrote: the man made of glass strikes again

Boo this man

Gents, the goat did not suffer. The wife was not happy. The goat burgers are delightfully nutricious. Go Jags, and may Marqise Lee have no further lower body injuries to speak of for all time.

Did they build the new Flex Field on an Indian burial ground?

Atleast it's not serious!!!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Hopefully it's just a sprained ankle. Up until last season he had nagging hamstring issues that kept him sidelined half the time. Plenty of time to overcome a non-serious injury.
No pain, no gain.

The Albino Tiger.

800 yards and 3 TDs can easily be replaced. I hope he gets well soon.