Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Happiest Day of my life. (what's yours?)

Having kids or marriage don't count. 

Today, I purchased a brand new Camaro SS. And I love it. Prior to today, a Z06 was my dream car. But for giggles I test drive the Camaro and loved it. I just fell in love.

Today was the best day of my life.

What's yours? Or your favorite car that you've owned?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've got my eyes set on a 2018 Mustang GT. Always been a GM guy but, I really dig the Mustang for some reason.

Would love to build a 3rd for 4th Gen Camaro, or 88-86 RX7. Had both in the day, I miss the speed.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Spending Thanksgiving 2015 in Bar Coo in Golden Gai with lifelong friends.

Or

My boxing day 2013. I had a once in a lifetime crop.

As silly as it sounds, one of the best days of my life was my wife and I seeing the Jags at Everbank Field whilst on our honeymoon and making lifelong friends in the process. That was awesome and always makes me smile when I'm feeling blue.

My favourite car, probably the one I currently own. 2016 BMW 118i fully loaded.. it's a beaut!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

The weekend that my divorce went final.. Was a Friday night at Joe's Crab Shack on the beach. Had the Sam Adams Steamer pot, got drunk, hooked up with this cute chick, went back to my place and had a few more drinks and some booty..

The next night, I went to The Moon across from Whitey's Fishcamp. Sat at the bar and ordered a draft beer and about 5 minutes later, this little hot smokin blond and her friend came up to order and she sat next to me. After talking and drinking together for about an hour and listening to the live band on stage, she asked me if I wanted to leave and go back to her place for drinks and a bowl.. Her friend was already with another guy, so we left and I followed her to her place out in Pace Island.. Got to her place and she had a full liquor cabinet and the tunes going. I ended up staying the night at her place, full of booze and all sexed up..

God rewarded me for 10 years of hell..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Yeah the Mustangs are fire! The GT350r is a master piece. I would say if you can afford it, then get it man. I've been waiting on my new car since my mid 20s. I'm 35 years old and I can finally afford it....barely.

Winger, nice story. Any pics from that night?

(08-17-2017, 02:17 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Winger, nice story. Any pics from that night?

Video at 5.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-17-2017, 02:17 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Yeah the Mustangs are fire! The GT350r is a master piece. I would say if you can afford it, then get it man. I've been waiting on my new car since my mid 20s. I'm 35 years old and I can finally afford it....barely.

Winger, nice story. Any pics from that night?
The story was really ten bucks and twenty minutes at The Gata.

Winger likes to embellish Big Grin .
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-17-2017, 02:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 02:17 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Winger, nice story. Any pics from that night?

Video at 5.

Film at 11?

I'm gonna try to re-set my happy record on Saturday.

I've had some really good ones through the years.

The Day my Divorce became final!

or

The Day I First held my daughter....

It's a toss up lol
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

The Mercury Moon, I miss that bar. What a great little place out in the sticks
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

[Image: wahwah.jpg]

The "happiest day of your life" is nothing more than a social construct to cloak the intrinsic dissatisfaction with our existential monotony.

(08-16-2017, 10:41 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Having kids or marriage don't count. 

Today, I purchased a brand new Camaro SS. And I love it. Prior to today, a Z06 was my dream car. But for giggles I test drive the Camaro and loved it. I just fell in love.

The day as a youngster I discovered masturbation.  I was sure that I hit the mother-load.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-17-2017, 04:48 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 10:41 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Having kids or marriage don't count. 

The day as a youngster I discovered masturbation.  I was sure that I hit the mother-load.

Was pun intended there?

(08-17-2017, 06:10 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: The weekend that my divorce went final.. Was a Friday night at Joe's Crab Shack on the beach. Had the Sam Adams Steamer pot, got drunk, hooked up with this cute chick, went back to my place and had a few more drinks and some booty..

The next night, I went to The Moon across from Whitey's Fishcamp. Sat at the bar and ordered a draft beer and about 5 minutes later, this little hot smokin blond and her friend came up to order and she sat next to me. After talking and drinking together for about an hour and listening to the live band on stage, she asked me if I wanted to leave and go back to her place for drinks and a bowl.. Her friend was already with another guy, so we left and I followed her to her place out in Pace Island.. Got to her place and she had a full liquor cabinet and the tunes going. I ended up staying the night at her place, full of booze and all sexed up..

God rewarded me for 10 years of hell..

That's...that's beautiful man.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The day I introduced Winger to his ex-wife.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2017, 08:00 AM by Caldrac.)

The best day of my life or week rather was five years ago in Cancun, Mexico. Me and my girlfriend (now wife) wen't out on this really cool excursion while staying at this resort. I had made the decision to propose to her but I wasn't sure how I wanted to go about it. I was sweating bullets when we had to get through customs in Mexico because I didn't want them to pull out the engagement ring that I had stashed.

Thankfully they didn't see it or find it. I was thinking maybe the beach, etc. But I wanted it to be different. We ended up climbing up the Coba Pyramid towards the end of the day. It's close to 140 FT up so the view was pretty cool with the Jungle all around us for miles. So, all tired, burned up and sweat dripping down from our heads to our butt cracks. I bent the knee and proposed to her.

Was a great moment. Everything leading up to that week and moment is memorable. I remember the excitement in her father's eyes when I asked him for his blessing to marry his daughter. That was a big deal to me. It's a sign of respect. He only has two daughters. But he was happy as hell. We ended up sharing a 12 pack in his garage and talking about everything. But he was happy.

She was happy. I can firmly say that's the best day of my life. And ever since man she's brought a lot of things out of me that I didn't know I had in me. I never cared much for getting out of Jacksonville and seeing the world until she came around. I've seen the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee. I've been to Mexico. I've been to the Rockies in Colorado. I've been to Germany, Croatia, Bosnia and so many great places because of her. She's really opened my world up in a great way.

It'll be seven years altogether in November. Just came across our first year marriage anniversary back in July. I can't complain. I am a lucky man.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."