Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[LIVE] ***Official Jaguars vs. Buccaneers Game Night Thread***

Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile   Jaguars will try to win two preseason game in a row as they host and play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after their joint practice this week.   Kickoff from  EverBank Field is after 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time.  No injuries to all the players as you compete for roster spots from both teams, but GO JAGUARS!!!   Wink

Admin Note: Live Threads are back! Just go view the latest post (clicking the banner on the top of the page will take you there!) and watch as the posts roll in live!
Live threads also only works for registered/signed in users. If you haven't joined up yet, now is the time!

Please direct the comments regarding this feature to the "Live Threads" post in the "Board Feedback" subforum.

To reiterate: Live Threads will ONLY work when you are on the last (most recent) page of the thread. New posts will just appear at the bottom.
--Superuser

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow.. We now have a link to the portal of hell.. I just had to press buttons..

All Hail our Botted Overlord!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I just want to see lobster boy sacked.

I gotta say, that banner with link is pretty damn cool. Nice job to the whoever is responsible.

The banner and link is pretty damn cool indeed. Nice surprise this morning. Should be a good game. I am excited to see how the depth plays out. With Lee and Fournette out tonight I believe, if anything's changed I don't know. But it'll be cool to see more Grant and Cole.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Man i hope and pray that Blake Bortles have a great game because if not then the fanbase blog sites is going to be unbearable tomorrow.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(08-17-2017, 06:50 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: Man i hope and pray that Blake Bortles have a great game because if not then the fanbase blog sites is going to be unbearable tomorrow.

He could look like the second coming of Tom Brady and the fanbase blog sites would just be waiting for his next bad play in practice to launch into the same old same old.

Bortles 7/9 89 yds 1 TD 0 INT

The banner link is nice.

(08-17-2017, 06:59 AM)iapetus Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 06:50 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: Man i hope and pray that Blake Bortles have a great game because if not then the fanbase blog sites is going to be unbearable tomorrow.

He could look like the second coming of Tom Brady and the fanbase blog sites would just be waiting for his next bad play in practice to launch into the same old same old.

So much this. 

On a side note, TB starters are playing an entire half and our starting CBs aren't playing so....
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-17-2017, 06:59 AM)iapetus Wrote:

If Bortles made a comeback win from 28-3 said sites criticize him for being 25 points down in the first place.

Is there a way that you can click on the Gameday banner and be sent to your next unread post or does it always return you to Amelia's thread start post?
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(08-17-2017, 08:14 AM)PF* Wrote: Is there a way that you can click on the Gameday banner and be sent to your next unread post or does it always return you to Amelia's thread start post?

Hey, that's a fantastic idea. Done.

+2 internet points for you.

What's the expected playing time tonight for the starters? Are we looking at maybe a full quarter tonight? And then maybe a full half next week and then they rest the fourth week as we typically see?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(08-17-2017, 08:36 AM)Caldrac Wrote: What's the expected playing time tonight for the starters? Are we looking at maybe a full quarter tonight? And then maybe a full half next week and then they rest the fourth week as we typically see?

I'd say the first quarter and the first drive in the second quarter.

Sounds about right DragonFury. I also expect them to at least start the 3rd for a series or two next week to get used to making some halftime adjustments/etc
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The opening post was not up to Amelia's usual standard.

Checking in from so cal.
Leaving for work in malibu.
5 hours total driving today.
Gonna try and get home for the start of the game.
Here's to Blake stepping up today!
Let's go jags !
Love this!

Can you google live or youtube live or whatever those apps are the games on your phone. If so why have I never seen anyone doing it I wonder?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'll be working tonight during game time. Hoping the Verizon mobile stream includes the Jags game tonight so I can catch bits.
Anyone know the re-broadcast schedule on NFL network offhand?