Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans best team in AFC South

As much as I hate them I gotta give them credit.  Everyone talked them down during the off season but they are quitely turning into a contender.  

Texans are garbage, Colts are basically Browns minus Luck, Jags... do I even have to...

[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Till they beat the Texans, no they aren't. They are 1.5 games back, and certainly look like a better team right now, but their record says otherwise. Got to hand it to the Texans, good coach and dominating defense go a long way.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 04:40 PM by GlockBortles.)

Theyre better than the texans too i dont need a record to see that. Brock is bottom 5 starting qb in the league

Quote:Till they beat the Texans, no they aren't. They are 1.5 games back, and certainly look like a better team right now, but their record says otherwise. Got to hand it to the Texans, good coach and dominating defense go a long way.

No way Texans are better than them.  Texans are going as far as their defense can carry them and that's not gonna be much further, Brock is beyond bad.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I didn't rule them out at the beginning of the season, I just wasn't sure about their defense and Mariotta.  Both have proven to be adequate and allowed the run game dominate.

Quote:Till they beat the Texans, no they aren't. They are 1.5 games back, and certainly look like a better team right now, but their record says otherwise. Got to hand it to the Texans, good coach and dominating defense go a long way.

Um, do you realize Marcus Mariota is better than Brock Osweiler?

Honestly if it wasn't Jags winning division I wont root for tacks but it will be cool if they win the division over the colts or texans. I like Mariota and I wanted Jags to get Murray before he went to Eagles.

No Fun

Quote:Honestly if it wasn't Jags winning division I wont root for tacks but it will be cool if they win the division over the colts or texans. I like Mariota and I wanted Jags to get Murray before he went to Eagles.

I wanted Murray too.

I can never root for Tennessee to win anything, ever.

However, I would like Indy and Houston to get knocked off their high horses
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

What happens when the Colts beat them this Sunday, resulting in a sweep of the Titans?

Quote:What happens when the Colts beat them this Sunday, resulting in a sweep of the Titans?

Why are you convinced the Colts will beat the team that blew out the Packers?

Quote:What happens when the Colts beat them this Sunday, resulting in a sweep of the Titans?

It's a huge game for both teams,  especially since the Texans are not only 6-3 but are 3-0 in the division. 

Rookie RT Jack Conklin is having an excellent season pass blocking.  Tennessee seems in great shape at the Offensive Tackle positions:

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/798707666998718464

They might be a top 7 team in the AFC, simply bc they can run the ball very good and have a pretty good QB. There defense can sack the QB too.

Quote:Rookie RT Jack Conklin is having an excellent season pass blocking.  Tennessee seems in great shape at the Offensive Tackle positions:

As long as Taylor Lewan does not touch officials after a teammate's penalty.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...t-with-ref

Quote:As long as Taylor Lewan does not touch officials after a teammate's penalty.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...t-with-ref

Fortunately for Taylor Lewan,  his teammates picked him up.   It's much easier to learn from mistakes when your team wins.

Quote:They might be a top 7 team in the AFC, simply bc they can run the ball very good and have a pretty good QB. There defense can sack the QB too.

A win over the Colts on the road and the P word will likely be a major topic of conversion in Nashville.

Having Dick LeBeau's wealth of experience as DC is huge for them.

Quote:A win over the Colts on the road and the P word will likely be a major topic of conversion in Nashville.

Having LeBeau's wealth of experience as DC is huge for them.

LOL @ P word. Titans fans have probably been saying it since March or April.

Quote:LOL @ P word. Titans fans have probably been saying it since March or April.

I disagree,  at least from a consensus standpoint.   Tennessee seems to be exceeding the expectations of practically everyone not directly associated with their team.

From a distance,  I thought Tennessee would be improved this season,  with 6 wins a realistic possibility.    But that total was on the high side.   They are ahead of schedule.  With the type of running game they have,  it now wouldn't be shocking if they are playing the 2nd weekend of January.

Quote:Why are you convinced the Colts will beat the team that blew out the Packers?

MJF, with all due respect:

- Colts beat Green Bay in Lambeau

- Titans beat Green Bay in Tenn

- GB "squeaked" by Jax (probably should've lost with all the no-calls of pass interference on AROB,, and it still went down to the wire)

So, Colts have beaten GB too.

And, GB is not very good. They got beat by both the Colts and Titans, and barely even beat the terrible Jags.