Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans best team in AFC South

No doubt Green Bay "should have" lost the Jaguars game, but the Packers also should have won in Atlanta (which is a much better team than Jacksonville) despite playing a bunch of backups. If third stringers can nearly beat the Falcons like they did, why can't the Packers win an AFC South home game with a few more starters? It is what we call "Any Given Sunday." Green Bay is an up and down team that can't get healthy fast enough.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:A win over the Colts on the road and the P word will likely be a major topic of conversion in Nashville.

Having [BAD WORD REMOVED] LeBeau's wealth of experience as DC is huge for them.

Don't start that crap yet lol. Most Titans fans expected some improvement (maybe 5 or 6 wins) but nothing more until next year. I don't even want the P word mentioned until week 14 or 15. They just need to focus on the next team up. I feel good about our chances against the Colts.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:Don't start that crap yet lol. Most Titans fans expected some improvement (maybe 5 or 6 wins) but nothing more until next year. I don't even want the P word mentioned until week 14 or 15. They just need to focus on the next team up. I feel good about our chances against the Colts.

You might want to worry about the Colts after what they did at Green Bay. Ugh, that was a horrible game.

Quote:Don't start that crap yet lol. Most Titans fans expected some improvement (maybe 5 or 6 wins) but nothing more until next year. I don't even want the P word mentioned until week 14 or 15. They just need to focus on the next team up. I feel good about our chances against the Colts.

LOL!

I know exactly where you are coming from.   One game at a time is indeed the best approach. 

Quote:You might want to worry about the Colts after what they did at Green Bay. Ugh, that was a horrible game.

I'm not worried about the Colts but thanks. I expect a good game but feel good about our chances as long as Mariota takes care of the football.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:I'm not worried about the Colts but thanks. I expect a good game but feel good about our chances as long as Mariota takes care of the football.

I don't recall Mariota ever having fumbling issues. Where does he rank in interceptions?

Quote:I don't recall Mariota ever having fumbling issues. Where does he rank in interceptions?

Not sure where he ranks on INTs but he's not horrible. He did have a pick 6 and a fumble returned for a TD against the Chargers. We can't have that.

Quote:What happens when the Colts beat them this Sunday, resulting in a sweep of the Titans?
I could see this happening. But I still doubt it.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Um, do you realize Marcus Mariota is better than Brock Osweiler?
And yet they still lost to both the Colts and the tinhorns. Lets not get too caught up in the hype.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:And yet they still lost to both the Colts and the tinhorns. Lets not get too caught up in the hype.

But they beat the Packers.

Quote:I could see this happening. But I still doubt it.

Well darn. BrIng out the broom. That's 11 straight and 16 of the last 17.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 03:37 AM by jagherd.)

Quote:But they beat the Packers.
So did the Colts,, so do a few other teams this year.

Heck, even the Jaguars came close to beating the Packers. The JAGUARS!!!

The Packers have lost 4 in a row. They have also lost 5 out the last 6 games. The only team the Packers have beaten in the past 6 games is the Chicago Bears.

The Packers are not that good at all.

Will the REAL best team in the AFCS please stand up.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I could see this happening. But I still doubt it.

Proved wrong

Quote:Proved wrong

You lot are gonna get swept by the Jags! Weird how you are joining in around here. Very quiet early season...

Quote:Proved wrong
Lol, I said I could see it happening. How is that proven wrong? There was no guarentee in that quote. See JW for a gaurentee.

I thought this was appropriate...

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:You lot are gonna get swept by the Jags!

Yeah, mhmm, right

Quote:Yeah, mhmm, right

What's your excuse for game 1? We dominated. Bit of garbage from Luck made it prettier scoreline. But then he played poorly again with game in balance.

Quote:What's your excuse for game 1? We dominated. Bit of garbage from Luck made it prettier scoreline. But then he played poorly again with game in balance.

The first game was really just a fluke for the Jags.

I figure the 2nd game will be a lot closer to the real Jags.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.