Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles is trash!!!

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 10:45 PM by haveaseat.)

If you can't tell you are a special kinda me of stupid after tonight!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bottles has the yips. Gus ruined his career among several other men.

only 18 more games of Bortles! #Sucking4Sam

You're really gonna start this thread?

&?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Well duh. Only the Blake lovers on here like Rico didn't see it.

If Rico can successfully defend this, major props

The guy is clearly awful. Defend this garbage!!

Just think, this time a year ago, we all thought the long QB search was over

I'm still holding my ground. I don't think Bortles will be our starter on opening day. He's not an NFL QB. I'd take Gabbert over Bortles right now.

Henne vs Allen for QB1

its been a while and my memory is a bit fuzzy but as bad as Bortles is right now I feel like we actually move the ball sometimes with him. I remember entire halves where we wouldn't get a first down with Gabbert.

But more to the point Bortles hasn't looked good so far.

I hear what you are saying, that you will take 49er Gabbert (not Jaguar Gabbert) over Bortles.

But I would not want any of those two bums. Next year, I propose we draft 2 QBs early and do what the Redskins did with Cousins and RG3, then have them compete it out.

I doubt he finishes the season as the starter.
BORTLES ISN'T A FRANCHISE QB. FOURNETTE WILL BE A BUST.

I doubt he even starts the season as the starter. What are you still hanging on to with him? He's terrible bro.

Why isn't Brandon Allen being seriously considered for the starting job? He had a year to sit and watch and you can tell his football IQ is apparently miles ahead of Blakes. Henne looked as good as last week. Bortles didn't have any help tonight but it's clear he can't carry the offense.
No pain, no gain.

(08-17-2017, 10:55 PM)haveaseat Wrote: The guy is clearly awful. Defend this garbage!!

Henne is trash as well.  No defense for Bottles or Henne.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Henne is our best chance right now. If he struggles then Brandon Allen. Anything but BBINT.

(08-17-2017, 11:08 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I doubt he even starts the season as the starter. What are you still hanging on to with him? He's terrible bro.

because [Image: that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif]

I can't justify it anymore. I like Blake, but he clearly got inside his own head. Sign me up on the Allen train.

We'll have Brandon Allen throwing to the Allen Bros
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS