Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What did I just watch?

This performance was disgraceful and the front office is to blame. QB and LG were a weakness last season and now still a major weakness. The completely ignored it when we could have gotten better. 

Wby did the defense look like they were running in mud? All i heard all off-season was speed, speed, speed. The team literally looked exactly like last season. 

We need a new kicker, been saying that for a while. It will be interesting to see what they do at QB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You mad bro
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Start Henne or Allen.
Trade for Justin Pugh.
Sign Dan Carpenter.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 11:24 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

How do you still have OP privileges? Mods must be out post-game drinking.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Fowler looked good finally. First string defense was over running plays. It was clear that Dixon and Patmon were going to be vulnerable going against Mike Evans and those guys. Myers is terrible and I'd be all for anyone we can bring in to compete these last 2 games and maybe give us a new kicker. We took on a whole new persona compared to last week and did shotgun runs and singleback runs a lot. Last week we used strong I formations a lot more. The front just got whipped and then Chris Ivory is an idiot that can't pass protect and lets the QB get killed. And then Bortles continues to look lost. There is plenty of film and teaching moments in this game. Have to rely on TC and Marrone to lean on these guys and get the crap cleaned up.
No pain, no gain.

(08-17-2017, 11:19 PM)archer56 Wrote: You mad bro

Yes I am. It gets tiresome being the laughing stock of the league.

You watched a team in the 2nd preseason game suffering from training camp fatigue. No doubt there is a ton to correct. Also, If Marrone is a man of his word, you just watched a lot of guys get replaced on the depth chart! Wake-up call.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(08-17-2017, 11:27 PM)BklynJag Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 11:19 PM)archer56 Wrote: You mad bro

Yes I am. It gets tiresome being the laughing stock of the league.
good thing there's the browns. Lighten up, everyone knows this staff isnt going to stand for [BLEEP] qb play. And ivory looked like he was just out there for a paycheck.  I bet he is cut before yeldon.
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Does it get tiresome being the laughing stock of this message board?
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(08-17-2017, 11:31 PM)Dakota Wrote: Does it get tiresome being the laughing stock of this message board?

Say what you want, but I'm right with most issues on here. Can you tell me where I'm wrong?]

When the Jaguars play, I don't even remember what sport I'm watching.

Brklyn, you make me laugh. Keep the good fight going!

(08-17-2017, 11:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Brklyn, you make me laugh. Keep the good fight going!
It's the truth but.

(08-17-2017, 11:34 PM)BklynJag Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 11:31 PM)Dakota Wrote: Does it get tiresome being the laughing stock of this message board?

Say what you want, but I'm right with most issues on here. Can you tell me where I'm wrong?]

You're not wrong.
Go Jags!

I'm not one for putting too much stock in the preseason, but the situation in Jax does not look good.

(08-18-2017, 12:10 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I'm not one for putting too much stock in the preseason, but the situation in Jax does not look good.

Don't give me it's just preseason. I'm sick of everyone accepting mediocrity around here and sticking up for this garbage. Last night was unacceptable.

You just watched the continuation of the 2016 season. Lol

(08-18-2017, 08:13 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: You just watched the continuation of the 2016 season.  Lol

Exactly, nothing's changed.

(08-17-2017, 11:23 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: How do you still have OP privileges?  Mods must be out post-game drinking.

why? you want to make this board like the previous one where whenever someone calls out the jags for the trash that they are they get banned?

gtfo

(08-17-2017, 11:34 PM)BklynJag Wrote:

Thing is, everyone knows the issues but don't obsessively complain as you do. Trust me, you don't have some special insight the rest of us don't see, but you are special sweetheart!