Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jared Goff Finally Starts!

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 05:43 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

#1 2016 NFL Draft Pick Jared Goff makes his first official starts when the Rams host the Dolphins in L.A! Go get 'em Jared!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:#1 2016 NFL Draft Pick Jared Goff makes his first official starts when the Rams host the Dolphins in L.A! Go get 'me Jared!

Interesting matchup,  considering the Dolphins 4 game winning streak and Jared Goff's first game is with Ndamukong Suh on the other side of the ball.

Quote:#1 2016 NFL Draft Pick Jared Goff makes his first official starts when the Rams host the Dolphins in L.A! Go get 'me Jared!

Hmmm. AmeliaBot must be gettin' frisky!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Also a bit strange it comes on the heels of a win. Although their offense has been horrendous and maybe they're hoping he'll spark them. Still seems like odd timing.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Watch, he's gonna have a better game than Bortles.

Quote:Also a bit strange it comes on the heels of a win. Although their offense has been horrendous and maybe they're hoping he'll spark them. Still seems like odd timing.

The Rams won that game with defense. Three field goals don't tell you anything good about the offense. They did that twice this season.

While this is a relief for Rams fans, they have to be wondering, "Why didn't Jeff Fisher make this switch earlier?" Case Keenum sucks.

Quote:The Rams won that game with defense. Three field goals don't tell you anything good about the offense. They did that twice this season.

While this is a relief for Rams fans, they have to be wondering, "Why didn't Jeff Fisher make this switch earlier?" Case Keenum sucks.

Do you even bother to read? I literally said the offense has been horrendous
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Hopefully, this change will help out Gurley. He was my first round fantasy pick and he hasn't done anything for me. A-Rob was my second round pick and he's been a disappointment as well. Luckily, I got DeMarco Murray in the 4th round and he's been my saving grace. I'm sitting at 6-5 now. 

NFL employee trying to drum up ratings.  COOL!

Huh

Quote:The Rams won that game with defense. Three field goals don't tell you anything good about the offense. They did that twice this season.

Agree, Keenum is not near good enough.

However, maybe Goff needed some time on the sidelines preparing to play?

It worked for Rodgers, Carson Palmer.

Both Gabbert and Bortles would've/should've really benefited from spending their 1st year on the sidelines.

Plus, didn't the Fisher-led Oilers have Steve McNair on the sidelines in his rookie year (iirc)?

Maybe Fisher was hoping to give that same thing to Goff,, but Keenum's and his offense's play has forced his hand?

Idk,, but it's a possibility.

Jagherd, the Packers already had a future HOF in front of Aaron Rodgers. You can't say that about the Jaguars or Rams, who knew their starters would have been backups on most teams. Wasn't Steve McNair behind HOFer Warren Moon?

Ironically in all of the pre-draft hoopla Jared Goof was expected to be a Day 1 starter and Carson Wentz was supposedly going to stay on the bench all season.

Jared Goof ftw!

Huh

Rooting against the Rams all season since we get their first round pick next year.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:Rooting against the Rams all season since we get their first round pick next year.

And you get the added benefit of rooting against former Tennessee HC Jeff Fisher and DC Gregg Williams,  which I like doing most of the time,  along with rooting against Stan Kroenke!

The kid gets to start and it downpours in LA...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS