Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Marrone one and done?

No, we have a history of letting bad coaches, GMs, players, etc. be here much longer than they should.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If you look at the roster, there is a lot of talent on this team.

On the OL, Linder and Cam Robinson
At RB, Fournette
At WR, A-Rob, Hurns, Lee, and possibly Westbrook.
At DL, Jackson, Day, Ngokue. I'm going to hold out on Fowler, but to his credit, he played well last night.
At LB, Telvin Smith, hopefully Jack
At CB, Ramsey and Buoye
At S, Church and Gipson

(08-18-2017, 11:10 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: No, we have a history of letting bad coaches, GMs, players, etc. be here much longer than they should.

So let me get this straight – we should do what the Cleveland Browns do every year, which is fire everyone and hire new people every offseason... are you insane? They've been in the dark ages since they were reactivated in 1999 – that's almost 2 decades of pure unfiltered losing.

I get the fact that Bortles may be done here, baring a miraculous turnaround for him, but FIRING A HEAD COACH WHO HASN'T EVEN GOT A FULL PRESEASON UNDER HIS BELT?!

IS OUR FANBASE REALLY THIS STUPID?!

TC will be the next head coach of your Jacksonville Jaguars.
I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

nawww Marrone will get 3 years unless Coughlin gets canned too

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, Marrone is one and done. Looks like a dufus on the sideline and at the podium.

I thought from the beginning, and most of the regulars on the old board did too, that TC was brought in here to watch over Caldwell and that Marrone got the job because he was the closest thing to Coughlin on the sideline in terms of demeanor and disciplinary approach.

Some of you who are local see and hear more, but I haven't seen anything yet that makes me question hiring Marrone. Caldwell, on the other hand, looks like he's slowly been proven to just be in over his head.