Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade Allen Robinson

AR15 should be shopped now while he still has value. 

When we run our offense through him, we have struggled.  We see him and Blake struggle to consistently get on the same page, yet Blake still forces him the ball.  It would be best to move on from him now while we can get a good return and before a Brinks truck arrives at Everbank.

Think back to when Blake has had the most success.  As weird as it sounds, it was when Bryan Walters was heavily integrated into our offense.  When Walters played in 2015 we had some offensive success and Robinson was a factor.  Walter missed most of last year, but what happens when he is reinserted into the lineup at the end of the year?  Our offense turned around.  The reason, in my opinion, is that instead of running the offense with no running game through Allen Robinson deep downfield, we were running it through Walters in the short passing game which opened up the downfield throws.

Our rookie receivers have shown that they deserve roster spots by now.  I think that it is possible even that this may be addition by subtraction. 

I wouldn't pay elite receiver money to a one trick poney with a diva attitude who broods and gives less than full effort when things aren't going his way.  Trade Arob, get a veteran offensive lineman or draft pick.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm sure the Jets or Chiefs would take him. Having said that I wouldn't do it unless the return was too good to pass up.

Yup, he's leaving after his contract is up. For a diva attitude, he doesn't possess #1 receiver hands, route running and separation traits.

I'd make a deal for a 2nd rounder.

Or a veteran like Joe Thomas + a late rounder.

You just get the feeling a lot of these players will have success on other teams. Jags are jinxed.

Robinson and a 2nd rounder for Alex Smith

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 01:30 PM by TheAll22. Edit Reason: I don't need a reason, I can do what I want )

Robinson is so far from a Diva. Do you guys not remember life without competent receivers??

The QB is the problem and so you want to get rid of our most talented offensive player??? and you'd do it for a mediocre QB like Smith? Hurns and Lee are not the deep threat/home run hitters that Robinson is, I can put up with a little bit of cocky behavior in exchange for acrobatic highlight reel plays and excitement

If I'm getting rid of Robinson, I better be getting a great deal in return. If Cooks went for a late 1st, I want nothing less than that

Robinson isn't being traded anywhere, but don't let me rain on the armchair GM parade.

As far as Robinson being a diva, not seeing it, but if it's true, it's actually the kind of mindset you WANT from your #1 receiver.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

What a stupid idea.

nm
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

I'm not paying $15 million plus for a receiver who quits on routes, pouts, and gets no separation. There are serious questions as to whether he really even wants to re-sign here. I think its reasonable to entertain the idea of trading a receiver who you will have to seriously overpay and may still choose to sign elsewhere.

You don't trade 14 and 1400.

Once we get a decent QB, Arob will be a star.

(08-18-2017, 06:43 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: You don't trade 14 and 1400.

Once we get a decent QB, Arob will be a star.

I could say the same for 35 and 4500.

This is assuming we even can re-sign him.

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 08:29 PM by CanJaguarsWin?.)

Are you kidding me?

Best receiver of the team. The problem is Bortles and coaches.

Trade the one proven offensive weapon this team has? That would be a true #becausejaguars move.

ARob is the  2nd best player on the team, behind Jalen Ramsey.   You don't trade away #1 WR's.  The problem is Bortles clearly, not ARob.

He is nOt going to be worth the money he is going to command. I dont think he is a true number 1 reciver on a good team.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

He's the best offensive player on the team. He's not getting traded. It's really not gonna happen.

(08-18-2017, 02:15 PM)FreeAgent01 Wrote: I'm not paying $15 million plus for a receiver who quits on routes, pouts, and gets no separation.  There are serious questions as to whether he really even wants to re-sign here.  I think its reasonable to entertain the idea of trading a receiver who you will have to seriously overpay and may still choose to sign elsewhere.
good thing its not your money huh?
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

(08-18-2017, 10:47 PM)archer56 Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 02:15 PM)FreeAgent01 Wrote: I'm not paying $15 million plus for a receiver who quits on routes, pouts, and gets no separation.  There are serious questions as to whether he really even wants to re-sign here.  I think its reasonable to entertain the idea of trading a receiver who you will have to seriously overpay and may still choose to sign elsewhere.
good thing its not your money huh?

But if I win the Powerball one day, I will hire Arob to play catch with me at my birthday party.