Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm at an all time low

Even if it takes a couple of years with Tom back in the building I am confident we'll see promise. Our franchise QB is still not on the roster.
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-19-2017, 05:43 PM)Jerrad Wrote: To me, the Gene Smith and Gabbert era was our low from a talent standpoint, but I feel like the longer this losing drags on, the worse it gets. My personal low point was the San Diego game last year.

(08-19-2017, 03:51 PM)Eric1 Wrote: This 100%.

I don't think I've ever seen such knee jerk overreactions from a 2nd PRESEASON game as I have these past couple days.

You probably said the same [BLEEP] after the Bengals game last year. We are gonna be trash again this year. You do realize this, right?

Exactly! Well said.

Go look at what our roster consisted of just 5 years ago, that was a low point for me. Also, whatever that Thursday night game last year was.

Cool .... I actually glad this is the all-time low.

Every year, I'm always holding out hope that we've hit an all-time low but it keeps getting worse.

Glad to see we're finally there !!!

I think the stadium is going to pretty empty this season.

(08-20-2017, 06:30 PM)BklynJag Wrote: I think the stadium is going to pretty empty this season.

Well, it's a good thing nobody has ever accused you of being a thinker.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(08-20-2017, 07:08 PM)FBT Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 06:30 PM)BklynJag Wrote: I think the stadium is going to pretty empty this season.

Well, it's a good thing nobody has ever accused you of being a thinker.

You ok bro??

I don't know if it's an all-time low for me but it is for the last few years.

Last season was already really bad as I had good expectations for the team.
I live in Italy and I've always enjoyed staying up till early morning to watch a Thursay night football game. But last season with that horrible performance against the Titans it was the first time in a long time that I was like "ok, next time I'm not going to do this again for this team".
I still had a bit of a renewed enthusiasm for this season and even if it's just preseason I have to say that staying up last week to watch the Tampa Bay game who started at 2.00 am for me and seeing that performance brought me back to the disappointment I felt during that Titans game last season.
I know I'll still be watching and rooting for the team next month (and probably staying up again this Thursday for the third preseason game) as soon as season starts but I have to say the hype at the moment is close to zero.

@rosstuckernfl The Jags still have no idea what they're doing. I have proof:... https://t.co/nlWQXSHnvR

Let's hope ...

[Image: 627862088.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFB...4F32AD3138]

Just when you think it can't get any worse and the Jags have hit rock bottom... you wake up and find out that rock bottom has a basement...
[url=http://home.comcast.net/~midimusic2006/mp3/sec/Tennessee__Rocky_Top.mp3][/url]</P><P>
;
 </P> <DIV class=b2></DIV>
;

(08-21-2017, 10:54 AM)shag52 Wrote: Just when you think it can't get any worse and the Jags have hit rock bottom... you wake up and find out that rock bottom has a basement...

In the words of Bruce Springsteen .....

I'm sick and tired of you setting me up yeah
Setting me up just to knock-a knock-a knock-a me down

Down, down, down, down
I'm goin down, down, down, down
I'm goin down, down, down, down
I'm goin down, down, down, down, hey now